Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
titles
08-01-2017, 08:56 AM
titles
i think a new addition needs to be added to the...killing massacre of the game. titles. i think there should be more way to increase your battle power because weirdly, all the new world top players are mostly equals despite the different use of skills. so a title would be usable after you've done required things like: "finish all the achievements to get the title top achiever: +40 atk, +200 hp, +25 def, +100 max chi." or maybe like "kill tengu once to get the title: world's strongest ( +65 atk, +300 hp, +95 spd, +230 max chi, +35 def) . i don't really know how to describe more about this but i think that should be enough for you to figure out about this suggestion.

side note: oh man, oh woman, i sure always talk weird whenever i suggest something. maybe that's due to the laziness at speaking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: titles
Well i think stats for titles sound kinda cool. It's just that i wouldn't do stats like +50 and more like +5. If the numbers get too high balancing might become a problem.
When i was reading the titel of your post i originaly thought about just cosmetic titles Tongue. Like 'Legendary swordsman', 'Oni slayer' or 'Bane of the silent song'. Something you simply get for progressing trough the story or certain challenges. But giving them stats is interresting.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
08-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Yeah sorry bro but i gotta vote for absolutely not on this idea.

Maybe for achievements, or like Yurei said cosmetic titles, that appear next to your name, that might be cool. But events don't happen often enough to give everyone a shot, and the stat system has already been pretty heavily balanced.

Plus, it would have to be worked out how those titles and bonuses work when rebirthing. At level 10, even just 5 points can be a pretty big difference. War heroes tend to make low level players pretty powerful compared to non war heroes.

The only thing that would personally make sense to me is getting extra skill points for dan rank, up to rank 10, like elemental. but for that, you already get elemental points. I think it might make everyone level up, but to apply it retroactively to all those guys with 10th dan, or all those people with achievements, would just be way too messy.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-02-2017, 12:45 AM
SHSD introducing:

Titles - 50$
Custom titles - 100$

For a donation of 50/100$ we will thank you with a title of your choice either from a set selection or individualy personalized, displayed beneath your name. When donating for a custom outfit you can get a custom title for additional 50$ to your original donation.

Single custom item - 25$
Title - 50$
Custom outfit - 100$ - Most popular
Custom title - 100$
Custom outfit + custom title - 150$ - Best deal

This is not all. When donating 1000$ or more in one transaction we will add custom wings to a outfit of your choice that you possess. For 1150$ or more you can experience the fully customized SHSD premium experience.
Donate today and save a fox by donating only 25$.
[Image: cute-baby-foxes-cubs-17-574436be67482__880.jpg]

08-02-2017, 04:15 AM
heck if i could buy a custom tile and make monks at kiyoi wear blue and only have them wearing blue with gray pants and have one monk named Ebo...... id pay for it
08-02-2017, 08:56 PM
amazing promotion yurei....
[Image: britney-spears-x-fact-clap-2.gif]

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
08-02-2017, 09:28 PM
title $50 ... too expensive

[Image: fcd0027756e7d926829f08ab1b588a01.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2017, 09:45 PM
(08-02-2017 09:28 PM)Tendril Wrote:  title $50 ... too expensive
We offer the comfort deluxe payment by installments package. 10$ advance payment and then 40 installments each 1$ for a run time of maximum of 40 days.
I heard we have a limited time offer on tentacle related titles untill the end of september. Save 50% as long as the stock reaches.

08-02-2017, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 09:54 PM by Tendril.)
I want a 99.99% discount for the tentacle titles

[Image: fcd0027756e7d926829f08ab1b588a01.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2017, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 10:27 PM by mitsuyoshi.)
it would suck if this sort of thing costs money cuz that would be "pay to win" kind of thing. i thought of this as a solution for players who cannot afford to buy gold / not allowed to get stronger to at least half of your powers. getting items with only depending on rebirth and illegal massacre wouldn't be so effective to make them stay longer. (although, that's essential to make it to the top.). i was thinking of the title to be next to your name on your profile.