Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
titles
08-03-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: titles
Tbh, especialy those people spending gold are those who have most of the achievements. If the titles are there to close the stat gap between weak and veteran players then strong players will most likely have the same or more titles as weak players so the weaker players wouldn't improve compared to the strong players.
Although, it would give somewhat of a endgame objective to collect all titles which i would find kinda nice because there isn't realy anything other to do atm except WR or merchant hunting. I think the only achievements i have missing are mining and smithing things. Well, and of course reaching dan 10 (which i won't ever get cause i would die of boredom before that would happen).

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2017, 06:17 AM
(08-03-2017 02:27 AM)Yurei Wrote:  Tbh, especialy those people spending gold are those who have most of the achievements. If the titles are there to close the stat gap between weak and veteran players then strong players will most likely have the same or more titles as weak players so the weaker players wouldn't improve compared to the strong players.
Although, it would give somewhat of a endgame objective to collect all titles which i would find kinda nice because there isn't realy anything other to do atm except WR or merchant hunting. I think the only achievements i have missing are mining and smithing things. Well, and of course reaching dan 10 (which i won't ever get cause i would die of boredom before that would happen).
I think the dan ranking is kind of what they consider titles.Would they hang over the head like every flash browser mmorpg and cover up half the screen or would it be on the profile?

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2017, 07:16 AM
i donated 1000 just to save some foxes. i suppose i should get a title out of it too
08-03-2017, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 08:06 AM by Yurei.)
(08-03-2017 07:16 AM)Azgodeth Wrote:  i donated 1000 just to save some foxes. i suppose i should get a title out of it too
Tell us the title of your wish and we will add it to your character.
Arival date: Coming soon.

Thanks to you we were able to rescue 40 foxes from villagers who needed 'meat', so they said. When asked why they hunt foxes and other endangered animals instead of breeding cows, pigs and chicken they threatened to give visiting samurai 'quests' to hunt us down calling us 'bandits'. With your help those little fellas have been saved from being served in a ramen.
[Image: e2689b49062e18c4e6b02ca70d75971d.jpg]

08-03-2017, 11:58 PM
(08-03-2017 08:05 AM)Yurei Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 07:16 AM)Azgodeth Wrote:  i donated 1000 just to save some foxes. i suppose i should get a title out of it too
Tell us the title of your wish and we will add it to your character.
Arival date: Coming soon.

Thanks to you we were able to rescue 40 foxes from villagers who needed 'meat', so they said. When asked why they hunt foxes and other endangered animals instead of breeding cows, pigs and chicken they threatened to give visiting samurai 'quests' to hunt us down calling us 'bandits'. With your help those little fellas have been saved from being served in a ramen.
[Image: e2689b49062e18c4e6b02ca70d75971d.jpg]

you just did something amazing to safe those foxes from a hardcore villagers...

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
08-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Only four achievements that remains to be completed by me are :-
1. Mr. Smith (0/10) ;__;
2. Old Macdonald (0/5)
3. Kyoshi (4/5)
4. Ultimate Warrior (4/9)

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
08-04-2017, 01:32 AM
I have lots of achievements i havent completed, but since my chikako meter is already fully anyway, it doesn't really bother me.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Well, I just did the opposite thing. Completed achievements first in order to reach 200/200 chikako asap.

*Meow*...
08-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Tbh, most of the achievements you get simply by playing the game. I mean if you rebirth a couple of times you will have all of the kill x ammount of y enemies. If you are in a story clan you will farm your ass of anyways and get all potatoes. With enough rebirths you will have enough skill points to max every category. Some red oni's you will have killed too. Except mining and smithing there is nothing you realy have to actively farm.
All for the Chikako rank 5 image...

08-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Sadly there isn't any image D:

*Meow*...