Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A way to earn gold in clan wars
08-04-2017, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 01:31 AM by Thylakaleo.)
RE: A way to earn gold in clan wars
You're right Tendril, it would be 70.

TL;DR

It would be horrible to try to farm gold in this way, because there are more efficient ways to do it. But it would give a nice boost to players in the war room, give the war room more purpose, and give new players a small taste of gold, so hopefully they will see the power of it and decide to pay for some gold as well.

Since a writ of release is 25 gold. That means you need to get all the way to captain, 816 moves, just to farm 5 gold.

To get to the first rank, it's 3 moves per hour, and you need 36 moves. that's 12 hours.

The next rank is 84 moves, 48 extra. 4 moves per hour is another 12 hours.

The next rank is 180, 96 moves, at 4 moves per hour, so another 24 hours.

The next rank is 324, that's 164 moves. at 4 moves per hour, that's 41 more hours.

Then it's 516 moves. You need 192 more moves, at 4 moves per hour, that's 48 hours.

The next rank is 816, so you need 300 more moves. Now you get 5 moves an hour, but that's still 60 more hours.

So to farm gold, you need 60+48+41+24+12+12

That's 197 hours, or more than 8 days straight, to farm just 5 gold. Assuming the normal person only plays 8 hours a day, like a job, it will take 24 days, or almost a full month, to farm 5 gold.

The next rank is 1176, 360 more, so you need 72 more hours.

then 1596, 420 more moves, 84 more hours.

then 2076, 480 more moves, 96 more hours.

and finally for 5000 moves, thats 2924 more moves, or literally 585 hours.

So total time to get to war hero is 60+48+41+24+12+12+72+84+96+585=1034 hours. That's 43 days of straight playing, without missing a single hour. If you play 8 hours a day only, that's 129 days, or more than 4 months, just to farm 45 gold.

If you can earn moves faster by spending coins on building, it would only take about 689 days, or 29 straight days. At that 8 hour a day average, that's still almost 3 months worth of time, and also 2.5 million silver coins.

Two Point Five Million Silver Coins.

You would get 25,000 coins from war room moves, that leaves you on the hook to pay for the remaining 2,475,000 coins.

(If you bought all that from ninja shop at 1 gold for 200 coins, that would cost over 12,000 gold.)

In that amount of time, you would only have to rebirth twice to get more gold than that. that's more than 2 months each time to level up, or a month and a half, but with all those silver coins, you would be putting in a lot of extra work, so it evens out and still leaves rebirthing for gold way more efficient.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2017, 02:16 AM
I got an idea how to spark a world war.

Each land has it's value in gold. Defending a land - get payed 1/4 gold bounty of land
Attacking a land - get gold if captured but land loss it's value until it's status up again.
Land with city and castle especially have more gold value, so it's very lucrative to attack these. They will be downgraded after captured.

Land can generate clan items in clan inventory after some time it stays with clan.
(I don't know how Hono mask come to existence)

War is officiated and no sneak attack/capture is done without the clan's knowledge. Single general cannot initiate random HQ to capture, but can initiate in defense of tile.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
08-04-2017, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 04:37 AM by Yurei.)
(08-04-2017 02:16 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  I got an idea how to spark a world war.

Each land has it's value in gold. Defending a land - get payed 1/4 gold bounty of land
Attacking a land - get gold if captured but land loss it's value until it's status up again.
Land with city and castle especially have more gold value, so it's very lucrative to attack these. They will be downgraded after captured.

Land can generate clan items in clan inventory after some time it stays with clan.
(I don't know how Hono mask come to existence)

War is officiated and no sneak attack/capture is done without the clan's knowledge. Single general cannot initiate random HQ to capture, but can initiate in defense of tile.

So all players would join the same clan wipe the whole map, join another clan, wipe the whole map, rinse and repeat untill they have enough gold...
For example, every player joins Aoi (untill full). Aoi takes the whole map without much resistance from other clans. You need to take 25 tiles if one tile would only give 1 gold to earn yourself a writ of release, every other tile is pure profit. When the whole map is blue it's Midori's turn. Use writ of release, everyone joins Midori (untill full). Then the same happens. Same for Ki, Aka. Loyal people wouldn't change clans, they would just wait untill it's their clans turn to farm gold.

About the gold for ranks thing. When you have 2 clan deeds and use 1 to make a clan then use the 2nd one to make another, do you keep the first deed? I have 2 clan deeds in my inventory and used 1 to make a clan for a short time (i wanted to look at some colors). Then i joined back to Mura via invite but i still have 2 clan deeds in my inventory. Is this normal? If yes then i would rank up 1 time, get 5 gold, create a new clan, do the same and earn 5 Gold, and so on.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
08-04-2017, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 01:06 PM by Jinkierke.)
(08-04-2017 04:29 AM)Yurei Wrote:  So all players would join the same clan wipe the whole map, join another clan, wipe the whole map, rinse and repeat untill they have enough gold...
For example, every player joins Aoi (untill full). Aoi takes the whole map without much resistance from other clans. You need to take 25 tiles if one tile would only give 1 gold to earn yourself a writ of release, every other tile is pure profit. When the whole map is blue it's Midori's turn. Use writ of release, everyone joins Midori (untill full). Then the same happens. Same for Ki, Aka. Loyal people wouldn't change clans, they would just wait untill it's their clans turn to farm gold.

About the gold for ranks thing. When you have 2 clan deeds and use 1 to make a clan then use the 2nd one to make another, do you keep the first deed? I have 2 clan deeds in my inventory and used 1 to make a clan for a short time (i wanted to look at some colors). Then i joined back to Mura via invite but i still have 2 clan deeds in my inventory. Is this normal? If yes then i would rank up 1 time, get 5 gold, create a new clan, do the same and earn 5 Gold, and so on.
You're making Aoi out to be alot stronger than they really are.Ki sensu could put up a good fight on its own.In terms of hqs compared to the rest it'd be pretty easy to wipe out Aoi.Not to mention player clans like mura,hono(chronos+deep pockets=zerg spam for days),bishamon could shut Aoi down pretty easy.Just saying you're giving Aoi way too much credit.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2017, 02:58 PM
I can say Aoi is currently the strongest main clan, with at least 4-5 strong lvl 80s, and their alts as well along with the noob wall.

[Image: fcd0027756e7d926829f08ab1b588a01.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2017, 03:03 PM
I just know that there will always be loopholes and exploits by the smart ones. This game has allowed too many of these that they can only remove or change the price of these items to balance new changes.
Guess maybe that's why the game stays the way it is for now. Cos it is considered balanced to a certain extent.

I can quite see why the game developer don't introduce new changes so quickly, because they are considering all possible loopholes.

Anyway, it's good that you pointed out these Yurei, and I applaud you for that.

No game is safe from exploits, it's just the effort take to get it and also the end point - what is your satisfaction. You can be an almighty in game, but without people in game, there is no purpose.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
08-04-2017, 03:07 PM
WHAT WE NEED IS FUCKING GODDAMN GOLD TOURNAMENTS!
LOTS OF TOURNAMENTS AND GOLD TOURNAMENTS WOULD SOLVE THIS GOLD PROBLEM, but guess what? we don't have moderators and we are not allowed to make tournaments.

~ting ting titing~

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
08-04-2017, 07:31 PM
(08-04-2017 03:07 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  WHAT WE NEED IS FUCKING GODDAMN GOLD TOURNAMENTS!
LOTS OF TOURNAMENTS AND GOLD TOURNAMENTS WOULD SOLVE THIS GOLD PROBLEM, but guess what? we don't have moderators and we are not allowed to make tournaments.

~ting ting titing~
So we can convert our duped gold tokens into gold. I think that's one of several reasons why we don't have tourneys. This and the lack of moderation. Btw, i would want to see some events again. Is Tengu still a thing?

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
08-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Tournies are probably also not a thing because of insane desynch and lag.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-05-2017, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 01:50 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(08-04-2017 07:31 PM)Yurei Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 03:07 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  WHAT WE NEED IS FUCKING GODDAMN GOLD TOURNAMENTS!

~ting ting titing~
So we can convert our duped gold tokens into gold. I think that's one of several reasons why we don't have tourneys. This and the lack of moderation. Btw, i would want to see some events again. Is Tengu still a thing?

Tokens can be duped? ;__;
I barely get 30 tokens for each tournament. The only time I get token is when ____ clan is in war with some other clan. The leader is nice and sells tokens for _____. So, thats the only way left for me leaving the 11th day prize aside. ;___;

Psst, anyone got free tokens? gimme ;___;

Btw yurei I was asking about gold tournaments. Lots of gold tournament so that we guys who hunt merchant can get some gold.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]