Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A way to earn gold in clan wars
08-05-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: A way to earn gold in clan wars
(08-05-2017 01:49 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 07:31 PM)Yurei Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 03:07 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  WHAT WE NEED IS FUCKING GODDAMN GOLD TOURNAMENTS!
LOTS OF TOURNAMENTS AND GOLD TOURNAMENTS WOULD SOLVE THIS GOLD PROBLEM, but guess what? we don't have moderators and we are not allowed to make tournaments.

~ting ting titing~
So we can convert our duped gold tokens into gold. I think that's one of several reasons why we don't have tourneys. This and the lack of moderation. Btw, i would want to see some events again. Is Tengu still a thing?

Tokens can be duped? ;__;
I barely get 30 tokens for each tournament. The only time I get token is when ____ clan is in war with some other clan. The leader is nice and sells tokens for _____. So, thats the only way left for me leaving the 11th day prize aside. ;___;

Psst, anyone got free tokens? gimme ;___;

Btw yurei I was asking about gold tournaments. Lots of gold tournament so that we guys who hunt merchant can get some gold.
You can still bet in gold tourneys. You bet gold tokens and win gold by betting if the rates are nice.
Btw, besides duping, desynch and lag... aren't walkovers everyones favourite? I sure do love me a nice walkover Tongue.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2017, 05:32 AM
(08-05-2017 03:36 AM)Yurei Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 01:49 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 07:31 PM)Yurei Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 03:07 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  WHAT WE NEED IS FUCKING GODDAMN GOLD TOURNAMENTS!
LOTS OF TOURNAMENTS AND GOLD TOURNAMENTS WOULD SOLVE THIS GOLD PROBLEM, but guess what? we don't have moderators and we are not allowed to make tournaments.

~ting ting titing~
So we can convert our duped gold tokens into gold. I think that's one of several reasons why we don't have tourneys. This and the lack of moderation. Btw, i would want to see some events again. Is Tengu still a thing?

Tokens can be duped? ;__;
I barely get 30 tokens for each tournament. The only time I get token is when ____ clan is in war with some other clan. The leader is nice and sells tokens for _____. So, thats the only way left for me leaving the 11th day prize aside. ;___;

Psst, anyone got free tokens? gimme ;___;

Btw yurei I was asking about gold tournaments. Lots of gold tournament so that we guys who hunt merchant can get some gold.
You can still bet in gold tourneys. You bet gold tokens and win gold by betting if the rates are nice.
Btw, besides duping, desynch and lag... aren't walkovers everyones favourite? I sure do love me a nice walkover Tongue.

FUCK THIS WALKOVER SYSTEM. But still i have 50% chance of winning gold there rather than now where i got 0% chance. ;___;

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
08-05-2017, 06:07 AM
you have a 100% chance to win 25 gold every time you rebirth

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-05-2017, 06:39 AM
When giving Gold as a reward for clan-related things I can think of:

-each month the player who made the most moves in each story clan gets 10 Gold. Player clans would be excluded because it would be much easier for them to abuse the system.

-in wars / spars the player who killed the most enemy soldiers is rewarded with 5 Gold.

-50 Gold as a reward for reaching War Hero rank (smaller ranks get no Gold reward).
08-05-2017, 06:41 AM
(08-05-2017 06:39 AM)Korezaki Wrote:  When giving Gold as a reward for clan-related things I can think of:

-each month the player who made the most moves in each story clan gets 10 Gold. Player clans would be excluded because it would be much easier for them to abuse the system.

-in wars / spars the player who killed the most enemy soldiers is rewarded with 5 Gold.

-50 Gold as a reward for reaching War Hero rank (smaller ranks get no Gold reward).

-Would need to somehow keep track of all the players and all the moves for all the month. that's a lot of data to store on servers.

-How do you know when clans are at war/spar?

-that one would work pretty good.

08-05-2017, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 06:48 AM by Korezaki.)
(08-04-2017 02:16 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  I got an idea how to spark a world war.

Each land has it's value in gold. Defending a land - get payed 1/4 gold bounty of land
Attacking a land - get gold if captured but land loss it's value until it's status up again.
Land with city and castle especially have more gold value, so it's very lucrative to attack these. They will be downgraded after captured.

Land can generate clan items in clan inventory after some time it stays with clan.
(I don't know how Hono mask come to existence)

War is officiated and no sneak attack/capture is done without the clan's knowledge. Single general cannot initiate random HQ to capture, but can initiate in defense of tile.

Earning Gold for defending or attacking land is a bad idea because as the others said people would join a clan, conquer all of Japan and restart with a different clan.

However if land generated coins (via taxes for example) or rewarded attackers with coins it could be interesting and give territory some actual importance other than pride.

(08-05-2017 06:41 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  -Would need to somehow keep track of all the players and all the moves for all the month. that's a lot of data to store on servers.

-How do you know when clans are at war/spar?

-that one would work pretty good.

-Maybe it could be taking into account those who've been online for the past 10 days, and then at the end of each month compare the progress to determine the winner.

-I doubt it matters a lot, war or spar anyone can take it seriously. It would definitly help spars since people would earn Gold if they're the most active, and reward their efforts.

-Good to know.
08-05-2017, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 01:41 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(08-05-2017 06:07 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  you have a 100% chance to win 25 gold every time you rebirth

Rebirthing is tough. Especially the lvling up portion. I'd better take 16 gold from a tournament rather than working continuously for 2 weeks to get from lvl 1 to 80. Rebirthing has the most negative effect of this game. Suppose you rebirthed for gold and the next day something OP spawned in merchant. In these cases the sole purpose of rebirthing was to get some OP items but since you failed to get it the whole system gets fucked up.

Leaving aside gold problems we guys do deserve some tournaments for fun. One or two per week (maybe on weekends only) won't hurt the game right? ._.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
08-05-2017, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 11:41 PM by Yurei.)
There should be automated tournaments without prizes throughout the day and tournaments with prizes (gold/gold tokens) when a kanji feels like it.
Regular tournaments would be always at the same time each day every x hours. People have x amount of time to register for the tournament. For example (depends on your timezone) 2:00pm there is a tournament. You have time to register from 1:40pm - 1:55pm. The tournament starts automaticly at 2:00pm. Participants have 5 minutes to be ready in something like the trade screen where both players signal if they are ready . If one opponent doesn't get ready in time it's automaticly a win for the person loged in. No stupid walkover. Didn't win? Wait 4 (just an example) hours for the next automated tournament.
If you don't like the 'get ready screen' version it could just be that the last person who declined the challenge gets automaticly disqualified after the prep time runs out.

08-06-2017, 02:47 AM
I think i really like the tournament waiting screen.

It could work just like crops, You enter the tournament (that's like planting crops) Wait 15 minutes, (like waiting for crops to grow.) Then when the time is up, you get 5-10 minutes to enter the screen and wait for your opponent.

Then you can also enter and exit the screen as you like, checking if they are there. But if one person is logged in when time runs out and the other isnt, then they don't fight, and the logged in person wins.

If no one is logged in, then it can just be the random walkover. Because no one was there in time anyway.

08-06-2017, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 03:55 AM by Yurei.)
(08-06-2017 02:47 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  I think i really like the tournament waiting screen.

It could work just like crops, You enter the tournament (that's like planting crops) Wait 15 minutes, (like waiting for crops to grow.) Then when the time is up, you get 5-10 minutes to enter the screen and wait for your opponent.

Then you can also enter and exit the screen as you like, checking if they are there. But if one person is logged in when time runs out and the other isnt, then they don't fight, and the logged in person wins.

If no one is logged in, then it can just be the random walkover. Because no one was there in time anyway.

Yeah basicly that. I forgot the case when neither player is logged in but you already thought of that ^^.