Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A way to earn gold in clan wars
08-06-2017, 06:50 AM
RE: A way to earn gold in clan wars
WO is badly abused by the noobs and low lvl guys who join tournaments, remains active throughout the 30 minute period, declines challenges and then gets WO.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2017, 12:08 PM
(08-03-2017 06:41 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  I think 5 gold per promotion would be fair and then also a boost like 15 or 25 gold for war hero.

ya that thing says we will get gold after all but non we didn't get any of demn such liers
the devs/admins must notice this afterall
men!! such liersAngry

$$GOD LIKE$$ Angel
08-06-2017, 05:58 PM
I think after all the duped gold that might have not been detected and punished all players should get some gold to get somewhat even with dupers. Even when it means free gold by playing the game. Give people a taste of the power of gold and they might even buy it with money.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
08-06-2017, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 11:36 PM by Dokuganryu.)
The worst thing devs did is they do not give any freebies now (the last RPG I used to play used to give us freebie's links occationally). Previously as you remember when the SHSD facebook page was active we used to get redeem codes. But now all those expired and the new player never gets a taste what the game is all about. And I agree with Yurei. Given the knowledge of the power of gold many players would actually buy gold.

*Meow*...
08-07-2017, 12:39 AM
(08-06-2017 11:35 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  The worst thing devs did is they do not give any freebies now (the last RPG I used to play used to give us freebie's links occationally). Previously as you remember when the SHSD facebook page was active we used to get redeem codes. But now all those expired and the new player never gets a taste what the game is all about. And I agree with Yurei. Given the knowledge of the power of gold many players would actually buy gold.

I have been telling the dev page they should try to give out "freebies" through the patreon. Even from having just 1 or 5 dollar patrons, they would be like daily prizes, except a little better. Maybe even just random blue items every day, like how red oni hearts and presents give.

Then we could get more patreons involved. The only good reward is at 50 dollars right now. So to put some real rewards at lower levels might get more people involved. Then the more patrons we have, the more activity the patreon page gets, and maybe we will attract more investors or people to the game.

Just a thought, maybe it won't work that way, but i'd say it's worth a try.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-07-2017, 01:46 AM
(08-07-2017 12:39 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 11:35 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  The worst thing devs did is they do not give any freebies now (the last RPG I used to play used to give us freebie's links occationally). Previously as you remember when the SHSD facebook page was active we used to get redeem codes. But now all those expired and the new player never gets a taste what the game is all about. And I agree with Yurei. Given the knowledge of the power of gold many players would actually buy gold.

I have been telling the dev page they should try to give out "freebies" through the patreon. Even from having just 1 or 5 dollar patrons, they would be like daily prizes, except a little better. Maybe even just random blue items every day, like how red oni hearts and presents give.

Then we could get more patreons involved. The only good reward is at 50 dollars right now. So to put some real rewards at lower levels might get more people involved. Then the more patrons we have, the more activity the patreon page gets, and maybe we will attract more investors or people to the game.

Advertising their gold and products.They don't advertise customs and you have to learn of it from other players.When I started playing waaay back in 2015 I remember there being a little board that opened telling of the gold sale.Never saw it again.Why wouldn't they put bundles of I dunno 200 gold and a random outfit for a one time offer of 5-10 bucks.Scrolling down there's custom outfits and marriage package and their patreon.No clue why they haven't done that.They've done it before so offer bundles and the paid for content you have tell people about it ffs.No one is going to come across the custom forum anymore hell most people don't even know how to make a custom.No new players are going to do anything with any money if they don't know wtf to spend it on.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2017, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 05:03 AM by Yurei.)
True (._.)

08-07-2017, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 02:23 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(08-07-2017 01:46 AM)Jinkierke Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 12:39 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  

Advertising their gold and products.They don't advertise customs and you have to learn of it from other players.When I started playing waaay back in 2015 I remember there being a little board that opened telling of the gold sale.Never saw it again.Why wouldn't they put bundles of I dunno 200 gold and a random outfit for a one time offer of 5-10 bucks.Scrolling down there's custom outfits and marriage package and their patreon.No clue why they haven't done that.They've done it before so offer bundles and the paid for content you have tell people about it ffs.No one is going to come across the custom forum anymore hell most people don't even know how to make a custom.No new players are going to do anything with any money if they don't know wtf to spend it on.

You ain't a 2015 guy boi. You started in early 2016 -_-

And yeah sage the last advertisement I remember was before the 2015 christmas event. After that in 2016 saw only one advertisement during thanksgiving day. Overall our last even hosted by all the kanjis were back in 2015 christmas.

*Meow*...
08-07-2017, 06:50 PM
And i wasn't there... i regret so many things...

08-07-2017, 10:49 PM
I can feel you yurei ;___;

*Meow*...