Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A way to earn gold in clan wars
08-07-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: A way to earn gold in clan wars
To be fair, he is right.

They also used to have gold sales to get people to buy. Extra gold for every purchase option. But i haven't seen one of those sales in a while.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Pro tip if you are playing on kongregate. Buy kreds with PayPal or Paysafe card and get extra kreds the bigger the pack is you are buying. Extra kreds mean more gold you can buy with it.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
08-08-2017, 03:01 AM
Well somtines we have events where whoever has control of a sertin tile. that clan gets 250 gold. And the leader picks 5 from his clan to get 50.
08-08-2017, 11:14 PM
(08-08-2017 03:01 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  Well somtines we have events where whoever has control of a sertin tile. that clan gets 250 gold. And the leader picks 5 from his clan to get 50.

And even that was basically hacked by the players. We all agreed to give out tiles based on who was the strongest clan, and made sure all clans got some.

I think that's half the reason we haven't had another disputed tile event.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-13-2017, 01:08 AM
(08-08-2017 11:14 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 03:01 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  Well somtines we have events where whoever has control of a sertin tile. that clan gets 250 gold. And the leader picks 5 from his clan to get 50.

And even that was basically hacked by the players. We all agreed to give out tiles based on who was the strongest clan, and made sure all clans got some.

I think that's half the reason we haven't had another disputed tile event.

In first and second events were better rules - when 3-4 clans had one target and had no other chance but to fight. On the other hand - the reward mechanics was weird - for top players this 10 and later 50 gold worth nothing, for example I spent more during that monthly fight. It may be good reward for a low level players, but we have no tools to check the statistics - like who made most deployments and so on. Nothing to find how to help low level players with recieving reward for being active in WR.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2017, 02:25 AM
I feel there should be WR statistics for every player. Just like when you click on their profile and see their duel wins. Just give us 'Troops deployed', 'Troops killed' and 'Influence quested'. Maybe even 'WR duels won' for when you kill someone live in WR.

It could even reset weekly so that the leader doesn't have too keep track on the statistics of hundreds of players.

Or make it a statistic only available for leaders and sic in a wr menu where they can select every member.

I would prefer the public version tho so that even a squadleader can see the work of his squad members and can spot weaknesses and strenghts of his team. I also would prefer some kind of reset so that i wouldn't have to write down the numbers before and after the spar to compare who was more active. Just write it down at the end of a week and count it together at the end of the spar. This way even in big clans if you want to know who is active you only look on the weekly numbers. Not comparing before and after numbers all the time for every noob or new member that joined.

08-13-2017, 02:58 AM
i asked devs about that several time, Yurei. I can bet other clan leaders as well. Sad, but it is still something like a dream for us, as well as any ordinary tools for managing the clan, which are available in ANY mmorpg

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2017, 03:44 AM
Yeah i would think so... ._.

08-14-2017, 08:56 AM
Heart