Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
ty for making game boring
08-07-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ty for making game boring
Lol.
Parsman, let me explain it to you.
About 3-4 years ago, the war room was how most of us wanted it, active and anyone could attack anyone without holding a grudge, then Aloshka came to the scene. About 2 years ago if I recall, a World War happened, and the winners decided to make a communism system according to which if a clan decides to attack another clan it would mean as an act of war after which the attacked clan along with it's allies would fight until the enemy is completely eradicated, and afterwards we went on a long-term peace, until last year.
During summer last year Honoshihai engaged on a large scale war against Aoi and Midori to eradicate that communism and have a democracy, having the support of Aka Ryu and Ki. I was in Honoshihai back then. The War was hard, long and dirty. Basically both sides fought 24/7 for months and that not being enough both sides used VPNs to use alt accounts making insane wars. 5-6 attacks every hour and questing 5+ tiles every day. Yeah. We worked our ass.
After that me, Leo, Chronos and AK decided to start a War Council to discuss the end of the war and what will happen to the war room. We debated for months here in the forums (you can find the threads in the clan sector if you want) but it was pointless since Aoi wanted a system on which the leaders would discuss first to coordinate spars. Yeah. At a certain point we figured that it would be pointless to continue and just let it be.
So basically mate, it's pointless to struggle.

And Yurei, Matt's attack doesn't count. We didn't laugh at him for attacking, we laughed at his hypocrisy (too lazy to explain. go check the threads)

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2017, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 07:30 AM by aloshka.)
(08-07-2017 01:37 AM)Jinkierke Wrote:  Read one of the hundreds of former topics on this topic and watch Aloshka and Leo try and kill each other for weeks over it trust me bring the popcorn Big Grin

つ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I became so charismatic and legendary that it makes me nervous. Please, hold my hand.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2017, 06:00 PM
I've been playing for a nice amount of time and i've never felt what real war is like. Back in fourth great war i was an unactive newbie.

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
08-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Sadly the wr issue makes a lot of promising players leave the game so fast. I had a student once who told me he just visited the game while looking for 'his' game. When i asked what that was he replied a war game he hadnt found yet.
Ofc I told him there was war and strategy here too. that's not really true anymore. Wr is so... quiet.
This student left the game at level 12. He told me he thought it was a great game, though. Since he loved war, this would have been a perfect game if WR was what it's supposed to be.

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
08-08-2017, 11:13 PM
(08-08-2017 08:53 PM)Outcast Wrote:  Sadly the wr issue makes a lot of promising players leave the game so fast. I had a student once who told me he just visited the game while looking for 'his' game. When i asked what that was he replied a war game he hadnt found yet.
Ofc I told him there was war and strategy here too. that's not really true anymore. Wr is so... quiet.
This student left the game at level 12. He told me he thought it was a great game, though. Since he loved war, this would have been a perfect game if WR was what it's supposed to be.

Yeah, i've been saying this would happen forever.

But everyone will still discount this argument as nothing but conjecture.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-09-2017, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 09:05 AM by aloshka.)
Whole this situation, how Midori was raped by Hono, Ki, Aka and Blood Lotus taught me few things. First of all, you can do whatever you want, shit on basicaly everyone and as long as you're strong enough, majority of shsd society will be on your side. Secondly, most of these guys worth no more than idk... 5 dollars. Ofc it's good to joke with anyone, anytime and i can like or even love them in the same time, but thats the different story. So personally I couldn't care less what i read here and there.

08-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Yeah, as long as you're strong you're right. Basically why Aoi's system was put in place even though Aka, Ki, Hono AND Murakami were suporting OUR system.

08-09-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 06:39 PM by aloshka.)
Rolleyes

This guy above has gone loco. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

08-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Who else supported Aoi's idea exactly?

08-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Who else supported Aoi's idea exactly? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

FIXED.