Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinda leaving
08-19-2017, 10:33 AM
Kinda leaving
I started playing again around late May, full of enthutiasm and what not. Around mid July I'd just log in to collect the daily rewards and since August I haven't been around till today.

I feel like I've done everything there was to do, you know, rebirth, reach general rank, master all skills, etc. Now I've seen the limits of the game, but I have also met some nice people along the way. I had fun knowing Void and fighting side by side with him against Aoi Hoiru and Midori ken, just the two of us. It was nice being good friends with Fonzy, Ki Sensu's great sic, as well as the leader, Yuuta. I'd always start big projects with Ki Sensu, I'd pick up fights with Jin, talk with Cordy who'd only make sense half of the time, Leo who at first looked like a legendary baddass to me, dueling with Kaneki, Spino or Kio at the dojo, Saskia who'd make a couple puns such as canned guy or do you sea that, or talking with Matt and Llamas about Midori via a lvl 11 alt...

But the lack of any new content + the fact that to be any good you need great items and lag combined with me being 18 means that I'll rarely come back mostly because I've decided to better invest my time (namely sef-improvement via arts and sports among other things, studies included. Not trying to sound edgy).

So yeah, I won't be very present anymore. Not like I can compare to other players here who've been way longer and surpass me by miles. Just thought I'd give you something to read.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Kinda leaving
The time you've played doesn't decide on your worth as a player and in my view you might've been one of the best players ever to sign up in SHSD and believe me, I do know a lot of them. Good luck and I hope you decide to log in again soon enough.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2017, 01:48 AM
I don't blame you bro. there isn't a lot to do in the game lately. i've thought for a while my money could be used on better things, and then i needed the money for real life.

Now i'm dedicating more time to self improvement too.

Just make sure you come back every once in a while and check in, make sure you don't lose your character, etc.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
08-20-2017, 03:33 PM
in case you'll stop,it was fun to get to know you. you're one of the most interesting duelers I've had in this new age.
08-20-2017, 08:33 PM
youre a unique player. not many are like you

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
08-20-2017, 10:50 PM
See ya. Just take a break and we will maybe see us in a year or so.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
08-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Tbh, if you aren't addicted to this game. Leave before you get addicted.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
08-21-2017, 06:50 PM
I left after and because I got addicted. Kappa.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
08-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Be safe