Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Clan Kamikaze
09-12-2017, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 06:32 AM by Zetzane.)
RE: Clan Kamikaze
(09-12-2017 01:39 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 02:16 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  Philosophy? Philosophy is for politicians. Rules? Uh try to not tell too much about the clan.Clan Bank? Not sure whar you mean. Potato Farm? Well since the censor word is potato all I need is a foulmouthed player.

This has told me all i need to know and i have no interest in joining your clan, nor do i expect anyone else to.

I dont really care if you do or not. Even if we had any philosophy etc it would make no difference cause all you old players do is argue in forums like a bunch of old women. My clan players are nubs? So what? We have nothing to lose. Hence the name kamikaze.

(09-12-2017 03:19 AM)L10N Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 02:42 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  In breif, another useless clan lol with a dickhead as a leader xD

Please refrain from using vulgar language.
Kids like you are on this forums.
Protect yourself from you.

*cheers*

Exactly XD

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2017, 06:38 AM
(09-11-2017 03:19 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  Where is that written?

Well he does actually have members. >.> 3 soon to be 4 .-.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2017, 06:44 AM
(09-12-2017 06:31 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  I dont really care if you do or not. Even if we had any philosophy etc it would make no difference cause all you old players do is argue in forums like a bunch of old women. My clan players are nubs? So what? We have nothing to lose. Hence the name kamikaze.

Take a moment to attempt to put in perspective why none of us bother with the war room in any meaningful capacity. Try to see from a new perspective.

But if you truly didn't care, then what was the point of making the thread? To simply inform people of your existence? I'm sorry, but simply believing yourself to be important and expressing that you believe yourself to be important does not make you important.

I never referred to you as noobs. I asked your ambitions and your aims. As i asked before, i challenged you to see things from a new perspective. Many players have been through wars. Almost all of them have been in clans. If you want your clan to succeed, then you need an ultimate goal. You need to give people a reason to join, otherwise, they will stick with the most apparent reasons for joining a clan. Which is power and acceptance, which are two things your clan can not offer in it's current state.

Moving along, Kamikaze doesn't mean you have nothing to lose, however it's a deliberate suicide attack, working towards an ultimate goal that you expect others to carry out in your absence, to attribute yourself and give life ultimate meaning.

So even the name has no power without the ideals working behind it to motivate people. You expect them to come up with their own motivation and find you. But the mark of a great leader is to inspire motivation where there is none. Those who are self motivated are already working towards their own aims, and their ambitions and motivations don't help you, because you have nothing to offer them either.

So as we are now, you have nothing to offer noobs, or at least, less than the established system does. And you have nothing to offer old players.

It seems as though you're taking this as an attack, or at least from my perspective, you seem offended by what i've said. I hope you understand, this wasn't meant to undercut your capabilities. This was intended to inspire some kind of forward thinking in you. Some kind of societal motivation to take your clan from an idea on paper to a fully functioning being.

You'll notice i didn't bother with this level of explanation on anyone elses clan thread. I did it here because i know you somewhat, because i know you have that capability, and the motivation to follow through with this level of idea, but you lack the experience to tie everything together.

It's a difficult task to do so, but it requires patience, and determination. To say you have a clan with no philosophy, and nothing behind it, is just a lazy way out from doing the hard work of a clan. It's like casting a fishing hook with no bait, and hoping for a bite.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Im just annoyed not attacked. I say no philosophy cause our objective is to split up the warroom. Lots of warring clans. Ye i know what kamikaze means, but in case u havent noticed no one stays perma dead. Exept for Kia. May he RIP

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-12-2017, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 04:41 PM by aloshka.)
(09-12-2017 06:38 AM)Jinkierke Wrote:  

I thought that's the number of players who know about it existence.

Edit:
2127 AD - Kamikaze clan owns whole war room and they decide to pay devs and overhaul WR.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
09-12-2017, 11:04 PM
(09-12-2017 07:20 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  Im just annoyed not attacked. I say no philosophy cause our objective is to split up the warroom. Lots of warring clans. Ye i know what kamikaze means, but in case u havent noticed no one stays perma dead. Exept for Kia. May he RIP

If you have an objective, then you have some form of philosophy. Your philosophy is just your school of thought.

But to get people to join, they need a reason. And you can't fulfill that objective without members. And members won't just join for no reason.

That's all im trying to say. Accept it or reject it. Either way i wish you luck with your clan.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-13-2017, 12:08 AM
Are you guys still talking about this?

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
09-13-2017, 12:20 AM
Kamikaze means heavenly wind... dunno why its as it is these days....

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
09-13-2017, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 02:39 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(09-12-2017 04:40 PM)aloshka Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 06:38 AM)Jinkierke Wrote:  

I thought that's the number of players who know about it existence.

Edit:
2127 AD - Kamikaze clan owns whole war room and they decide to pay devs and overhaul WR.

I'll add aloshka's ratings by +1 for this comment xD

(09-12-2017 06:44 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 06:31 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  I dont really care if you do or not. Even if we had any philosophy etc it would make no difference cause all you old players do is argue in forums like a bunch of old women. My clan players are nubs? So what? We have nothing to lose. Hence the name kamikaze.

Take a moment to attempt to put in perspective why none of us bother with the war room in any meaningful capacity. Try to see from a new perspective.

But if you truly didn't care, then what was the point of making the thread? To simply inform people of your existence? I'm sorry, but simply believing yourself to be important and expressing that you believe yourself to be important does not make you important.

I never referred to you as noobs. I asked your ambitions and your aims. As i asked before, i challenged you to see things from a new perspective. Many players have been through wars. Almost all of them have been in clans. If you want your clan to succeed, then you need an ultimate goal. You need to give people a reason to join, otherwise, they will stick with the most apparent reasons for joining a clan. Which is power and acceptance, which are two things your clan can not offer in it's current state.

Moving along, Kamikaze doesn't mean you have nothing to lose, however it's a deliberate suicide attack, working towards an ultimate goal that you expect others to carry out in your absence, to attribute yourself and give life ultimate meaning.

So even the name has no power without the ideals working behind it to motivate people. You expect them to come up with their own motivation and find you. But the mark of a great leader is to inspire motivation where there is none. Those who are self motivated are already working towards their own aims, and their ambitions and motivations don't help you, because you have nothing to offer them either.

So as we are now, you have nothing to offer noobs, or at least, less than the established system does. And you have nothing to offer old players.

It seems as though you're taking this as an attack, or at least from my perspective, you seem offended by what i've said. I hope you understand, this wasn't meant to undercut your capabilities. This was intended to inspire some kind of forward thinking in you. Some kind of societal motivation to take your clan from an idea on paper to a fully functioning being.

You'll notice i didn't bother with this level of explanation on anyone elses clan thread. I did it here because i know you somewhat, because i know you have that capability, and the motivation to follow through with this level of idea, but you lack the experience to tie everything together.

It's a difficult task to do so, but it requires patience, and determination. To say you have a clan with no philosophy, and nothing behind it, is just a lazy way out from doing the hard work of a clan. It's like casting a fishing hook with no bait, and hoping for a bite.

Thyla, these fags would shit wherever they will go. The game was clean before these kind arrived, so was the forums. When these professional shitters have arrived we have no choise but to ignore them. I wished the "/ignore" command would work in forums too xD

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
09-13-2017, 03:14 AM
This game can still be clean. So can the forums, IF you could close that vulgar mouth of yours. Seriously, fag,dickhead,shitters... I truly believe there are cleaner substitutes for these words

I do think that he made no sense when he said "Philosophy is for politics" and stuff, and I think he was being funny but that was not an answer to a serious question.

Then again, he was recruiting members for his CLAN. I do believe that falls in this area on the forums. However it was not right to post it without any info about the clan. But, it's his wish and interested members can join. Other players need not make a big deal out of this.

And I am just a passerby, hence truly unbiased.

Also idk but I did see 'Add to ignore list' in member .page.

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]