Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Clan Kamikaze
09-13-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Clan Kamikaze
(09-12-2017 11:04 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 07:20 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  Im just annoyed not attacked. I say no philosophy cause our objective is to split up the warroom. Lots of warring clans. Ye i know what kamikaze means, but in case u havent noticed no one stays perma dead. Exept for Kia. May he RIP

If you have an objective, then you have some form of philosophy. Your philosophy is just your school of thought.

But to get people to join, they need a reason. And you can't fulfill that objective without members. And members won't just join for no reason.

That's all im trying to say. Accept it or reject it. Either way i wish you luck with your clan.

Meh im not very good with philosophy or anything. The reason to join is idk. We are a poor clan with no tiles yet, few people and most players think that we are noobs or as the other forum member so kindly put it"fags who shit wherever they could". Our goalis to conquer. Its a crazy idea considering how few and weak personell we have and the power of other clans, but you never know. Some ideas work. What would be your idea for a philosophy @Leo

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 01:10 PM by Thylakaleo.)
I don't know. I like the Murakami philosophy of being peaceful overall. Fighting to train, or fighting to defend yourself only.

Then there is also the Bishamon Philosophy of going for gold and being merceneries. Fighting for more riches and fame and success.

Honoshihai has a philosophy of justice with a strong moral backbone. They fight for justice as they see it to shape the world in what they think is the best way possible. That's the most common philosophy. With this, you have to decide what they best way possible to do things is.

Were you to fight with what i can see, you would fight for Chaos and recklessness. Never caring if you have any territories, just trying to start action and keep clans on their toes. There are several reasons why you could do this. Do you want more activity? Do you enjoy seeing Chaos? Do you want to interfere to throw off wars and try to change the course of history?

Having an "idk" philosophy, honestly, will make you not even be the leader of your own clan. You need stand for something, or you will fall for anything. So anyone who comes up with an idea will change the course of your clan, and you wont have a steady course to aim at.

It's like your life if you don't have goals it becomes very hard to succeed. That's why i said it's all i need to know not to join your clan.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-13-2017, 03:47 PM
i will still make Shimizu........ Questing is a pain but... i hope to one day have a at least 40 tiled clan.
09-13-2017, 09:43 PM
You could hire Bishamon to quest tiles for you (that you already earned from someone ofc) then take them by WR. I think this can be much more comfortable than actualy questing 40 tiles yourself Tongue

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
09-13-2017, 10:14 PM
(09-13-2017 01:09 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  I don't know. I like the Murakami philosophy of being peaceful overall. Fighting to train, or fighting to defend yourself only.

Then there is also the Bishamon Philosophy of going for gold and being merceneries. Fighting for more riches and fame and success.

Honoshihai has a philosophy of justice with a strong moral backbone. They fight for justice as they see it to shape the world in what they think is the best way possible. That's the most common philosophy. With this, you have to decide what they best way possible to do things is.

Were you to fight with what i can see, you would fight for Chaos and recklessness. Never caring if you have any territories, just trying to start action and keep clans on their toes. There are several reasons why you could do this. Do you want more activity? Do you enjoy seeing Chaos? Do you want to interfere to throw off wars and try to change the course of history?

Having an "idk" philosophy, honestly, will make you not even be the leader of your own clan. You need stand for something, or you will fall for anything. So anyone who comes up with an idea will change the course of your clan, and you wont have a steady course to aim at.

It's like your life if you don't have goals it becomes very hard to succeed. That's why i said it's all i need to know not to join your clan.
I guess its chaos then.
I lauged mfao at honoshisais morals. How exactly do they do that?

09-13-2017, 11:04 PM
(09-13-2017 10:14 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  I guess its chaos then.
I lauged mfao at honoshisais morals. How exactly do they do that?

Well, they were brought into existence by a war with Aka Ryu. They believed Aka Ryu had wronged them in some way, and attacked them unprovoked, so they waged war on Aka and pushed them back to a point they thought was fair.

In addition, they took up arms in the game multiple times in an attempt to change the war room to have more activity in it. As made evident by the past 2 great wars.

So, they see something they believe in, and they fight for it.

I feel like you read this statement with an only positive viewpoint. But it isn't meant to be positive or negative. It's meant to be up to your individual interpretation of whether or not it is good.

And even if you don't think their decisions are good, some people do. And at the end of the day, that's why they were a successful clan for such a long time. Because they had deep belief and conviction at their base.

09-14-2017, 12:30 AM
(09-13-2017 01:09 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Honoshihai has a philosophy of justice with a strong moral backbone. They fight for justice as they see it to shape the world in what they think is the best way possible. That's the most common philosophy. With this, you have to decide what they best way possible to do things is.

Sounds like troll baiting Aoi. xD

I respect that.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
09-14-2017, 01:12 AM
Well our goal is to conquer. I do believe that every opponent deserves a quick and painless death. I do not believe in killing villagers, as you do Leo. If the fact that every clan will hate us for attacking their lands for no reason or a weak one, it is a sacrifice I am willing to make if it helps revive the warroom.

09-14-2017, 01:28 AM
(09-14-2017 12:30 AM)aloshka Wrote:  
(09-13-2017 01:09 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Honoshihai has a philosophy of justice with a strong moral backbone. They fight for justice as they see it to shape the world in what they think is the best way possible. That's the most common philosophy. With this, you have to decide what they best way possible to do things is.

Sounds like troll baiting Aoi. xD

I respect that.

You dont honestly believe everything he says is directed towards Aoi do you? xD

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2017, 03:34 AM
(09-13-2017 01:09 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  With this, you have to decide what they best way possible to do things is.

(09-14-2017 12:30 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Sounds like troll baiting Aoi. xD

I respect that.

I'm glad you respect it, but the respect might be displaced. Seeing as this part of my sentence also has meaning. Not just the part you choose to derive meaning out of.