Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
New leader?
09-15-2017, 10:00 AM
New leader?
So uhh Mattson is leader and he's very inactive.as in doesnt play at all.He's been level 30 for the last 3-4 months.He doesn't get on at all so my question is why isn't he replaced or at the very least grant the clan the ability to oust him?I'm pretty sure no one is satisfied with him and simply don't give enough shits to try and replace him :/
I think there should be a vote soon to get rid of this guy as leader.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: New leader?
Gashkaoro. Or maybe Orochi hes been midori leader once

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
09-15-2017, 12:35 PM
You can't just replace a leader because you want to. You're supposed to call a kanji council. (Good luck with that)

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Though if you got the whole clan to say somthing. Then you might get somwhere.... but good luck he said he's the last leader.. so.. have fun. I hope you get it pathy you would be great leader for midori.
09-15-2017, 03:42 PM
If anyone would be able to change the leader by making forum post - we will have new clan leaders every day. Because next topic would be - please change Aoi/Aka/Ki/Midori again leader, I don't like him and would be better and so on. Leader is not the 100$ to be liked by every clan member.

Transferring the leadership from former leader to new one allows to have diplomatical relationships and some kind of continuity in foreign affairs, for example I respected Aloshka's deals made when he was leader, Tonyk respects Leo's and so on.
Well, to change the leader you will need the massive support in your clan, respectable players to stay together and say - we need new leader. Not 2 or 3 , but nearly all of them.

If you have the full support of main clan officers and a lot of newbies - you have a chance by making clan's council first, and together requesting the kanji next. But as I see there is not so much support, I am not sure it worth a long discussion, outsiders can't and must not affect that process, only clan members.

09-15-2017, 05:57 PM
Well. Try speaking with a Kanji. Maybe PM Crow in forums. I've seen him online here oftenly so he might reply. Afterwards. Pray.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
09-15-2017, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 06:57 PM by MasaruKanji.)
1st case : (Egg Tsuyoshi fired from Aka Ryu)

1) You need the support of the clan generals (or at least most of them)
2) You need to let the admin know
3) You need to then make a total vote
4) See the results of it
5) Enjoy or retry your luck.

2nd case : (Egg Saskia appointed as leader by other clans due to Shujinko beeing absent for more than 4 months)

1) You need to hav the support of all other leaders ONLY (And from major and story clans) (If one doesn't agree, doesn't works)
2) Enjoy or retry your luck

"Kanji council" or "Shogunate Council" was a thing created by some players just for make a kind of United Nation thingy, to try to have a "balance" on war room. Nothing to do with leaders nomination. Therefore naming/changing a leader in it could be a topic in the "council"

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
09-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Dat stuff gonna be hard Masaru. Lol

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
09-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Btw , how to let admin know about any case if we have no chance to contact him? XD

09-15-2017, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 07:03 PM by MasaruKanji.)
Facebook page I guess?

(I'm not even sure I'm helping or trolling)

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013