Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How many people are even still active?
09-15-2017, 06:55 PM
How many people are even still active?
I was online the last 2 days, morning to noon and in the evening, only too see about a handfull of people at any given time. People in forum said the game isn't dying soon but it sure seemed to me as almost dead ._.
It got the most active when Masaru came and made some tourneys and even then the both tourneys struggled to fill up 4 and 8 spaces (for the time i was online at least). Then there were times when only 2 people were in the whole dojo. Kongregate even removed the game chat because of low activity.
My question, who still plays the game somewhat actively? I saw some new faces, low level mostly but also some 80s. Other than that not realy any familiar faces other than Doku/Orochi and Freddzy/Cordelia...
It is almost not worth for me giving the game another shot. I knew some people left but i didn't expect this. Maybe i just chose 2 unfortunate days, idk. I will see how it plays out in the long run. If you didn't read it between the lines yet... i'm back... i think...

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2017, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 07:22 PM by MasaruKanji.)
RE: How many people are even still active?
[Image: stopstop-570x291.png]

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2017, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 08:16 PM by AK90.)
(09-15-2017 07:21 PM)MasaruKanji Wrote:  [Image: stopstop-570x291.png]

Bafaro is active, I am active, Orochi, Frddzy, Docu, Cordelia, WhoAreYou, Nibelunga, Kenjisojiro, some other players from Aoi, but sometimes there is no players in dojo at all.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2017, 10:28 PM
Im active ;-;

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-15-2017, 11:16 PM
I'm not particularly active, but i make sure i log in every day to collect my daily prize. I'm sure there are lots of players like that.

In addition, with the game making no, or close to no money as is, the game won't die. It will be online and active even if there aren't players playing it. At least until the server goes offline completely.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-15-2017, 11:43 PM
Well i suppose i chose not the best days then.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
09-16-2017, 12:25 AM
i'd say about 20-30 people still active.....reminds me back when i came.....i'd say 10-20 were active back then.
09-16-2017, 02:35 AM
Depends what you mean by ppl. Im sure there are around 30-40 ppl on when i play its just that most of them are really low level. They sometimes ask questions in world chat that no one answers. I try to help them when i can. I hope it keeps them in the game.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-16-2017, 03:00 AM
I am myself and cairbear
09-16-2017, 03:05 AM
should start a gofundme or kickstarter to buy the game from lut, and pay a team to fix the bugs and then upgrade the game. its a good base game with a great art style and established story and playerbase, and its already got a good server and lots of exposure, it just needs to be playable again, and have all the features work. some new features wouldent hurt any ether.