Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introducing The Silent Dragon of Midori
09-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Introducing The Silent Dragon of Midori
So I also realise I never introduced my self here and I see how bad that was. So Here you go this is the real me not what you have see, but the real me.

How do I start off Hmm
I'm a very friendly person (Don't pass Judgment on people until I know them) Many of my friends will prob tell you I'm one of th most Loyal friends they have. My best friends would tell you "Thats my Brother". I strive to be as Honest of a person as I can be. I don't like being dishonest. I'm a Family Man and am very close to my immediate Family (My Mom, Older brother and Little Sister) If I didn't have them in my Life IDK what I would do. I was raised by my Mom and am proud to say I'm a Moma's Boy. Thats right you read that right LOL, A Moma's Boy. I'm happily Married to a Wonderful Wife of 3 years (Soon to be 4 by the end of this month). I love Children but don't have my own yet (Waiting to get my own place), But I am a father to 2 beautiful Little Bunnies and Abeatiful Furry Cat. I normally have a Job but have been out of work recently and am looking for a new job. I enjoy having fun, Chit Chatting or Joking around. I have a bad temper, but normally is kept in check.

On to my SHSD career. I started playing the game about 2 years ago. In the beginning I was Quite and spoke to no one not even fellow Members of Midori. I took that time to get to know the atmosphere to say. There came a time when Tameshi was asking if clan members wanted to help out more and thats when I began to speak up and do more. I was first task with reaching Level 80 and rebirthing for the first time as a test. I had started to get to know Tameshi in that time I became a true general and helped out with Our Questing team. Eventually I would be put in charge of that and I actively led our Questing in our own Land fortifying and Watching over our Land. Some time after that and after Killrog left the Game I was promoted to SIC. I worked closely with Tameshi giving him my advise, Opinions and assistance with leading the clan. I have made plans in the War room many times and also handle and run many Inner Clan things that are not known about publicly. Some time during the War with Ki Sensu Tameshi decided his time had come and Left the game. Passing Leadership of Midori to me. I strive to do what best for the clan and I'm always an open minded person.

So any questions please feel free to ask and I hope this sheds a little more Light on the real person I am. I look forward to getting to know those I have yet to get to know.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Introducing The Silent Dragon of Midori
Are you the silent dragon?

Because one would figure that a silent dragon would be...

well...

silent.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-21-2017, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2017 03:03 PM by AshuraTakezo.)
Time flies by doesnt it. I remember very well when Tameshi had just joined the game (well after base town) and was getting trained by Chronos. Since then 2 Great Wars happened, Midori's leadership was passed down twice. Wrath was still Ki Sensu's leader if I recall, and God Forbid talking how many times Aka Ryu had it's leader changed. Lol
Cant recall who was Aoi's leader back then though.
At that time you weren't even around. And now you're here, being a Leader for quite a long while. That's how time flies. I admit, as a Leader you're not too bad. I might've been much much worse, but here's a friendly advice; get a few good friends within the clan, despite the rank. If he/she is to be trusted and a promising warrior then the person is worth it. Listen to their opinions, dont hit out on your own.
And one more thing. Try not to be an ass. Shit doesnt wprk out all too well.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2017, 05:55 PM
And pay your spies XD

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Huh, it really has been two years.

( 'n')

Welcome to the forums officially!
Continue enjoying your stay here.
(=b'o')=b *Double thumbs up*

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish God! \('o'\)
He brings us good fortune, rich harvests, and wealth!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish Demi-God! \('o'\)
He brings us good EXP and bountiful potatoes!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Praise the Minor Fish God...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He just controls algae.

[Image: og2vFR6.png]
09-21-2017, 08:36 PM
Welcome officialy^^.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
09-21-2017, 08:45 PM
Hi.... You don't know me I don't know you...

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
09-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Had a feeling some one wold ask about the nick name

I'm silent in battle. the nick name also comes from my character story line wich is on my wiki page. ^^

Yup been 2 years. Over now tho. I started playing in January

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool