Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
People who cant accept defeat want me banned
09-24-2017, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 01:31 PM by BlackZetsu.)
People who cant accept defeat want me banned
.a very mini group of player lost to me and now they're trying to get me banned. even though im pretty sure that not a reason to get me banned. im posting this because they're trash talker liar and alway were menacing me of getting me banned by every way possible (yet i have done nothing against the rules) i dont know what to do anymore. they are alway mean and alway bullying me. please help me. the players in question are ch6n harusho jinkierke zetzane and striker. i dont know if this is where i must post it.. but im desesperate help me.

''A warrior strenght come from a peaceful mind''Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: People who cant accept defeat want me banned
- No one abused anything.
- No report against any players.
- Personal grudges, solve in pvp.
- Now, stop posting shits in forums.
- I will request active moderator to delete such posts.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
09-24-2017, 01:54 PM
??? The last time you was level 80 was like several months ago, meaning the last time I fought you was several months ago... which also means the latest I've could've lost against you was also several months ago. Why would I still care? Plus, I wouldn't care much if I lost to you either.

Point is, it's a nice attempt to turn this onto me before I posted my thread, but I'll put it out there. When I said I was going to report you, it was not because a duel I had with you. Even if the reason was because I lost to you several months ago, I would already know I can't report for something as petty as that. I'm here to report your toxic comments in chat. You are constantly initiating arguments with other players by flaming them with insulting comments (I didn't decide to get screenshots for reporting until today, but I already have some as shown). I was OK with it at first, but when you started including me in your insult sprees and you've been doing this almost everyday, then this isn't OK anymore.

(and as Mattson said in a previous post, Tobi has multiple alternative accounts that impersonate older players.)

[Image: cktaD]
[Image: ob2D8]
[Image: Xci_g]
[Image: XyXM6]
[Image: VRJzU]

"To serve the greater good..."
09-24-2017, 03:48 PM
blackzetsu are you tobi?
09-24-2017, 05:52 PM
Wow. What a shit post.

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
09-24-2017, 07:38 PM
Momo your images are not working. If you could post the links that would be great.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
09-24-2017, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 10:57 PM by Mishimomo.)
@Cordelia yes, Blackzetsu on the forums is Tobiruzen ingame (along with his other accounts). @Yurei Thanks for telling me, you have to right click the link and press "open in new tab". Note, I only started looking to screenshot his toxic comments yesterday.

"To serve the greater good..."
09-25-2017, 01:44 AM
k
10-26-2017, 05:56 AM
...when was the last time we were trying to not accept defeat when ur the one who obviously been cursing in pvp?

You will never see me coming, and you wont be able to stop me.
10-26-2017, 05:59 AM
(10-26-2017 05:56 AM)kaiyashi Wrote:  ...when was the last time we were trying to not accept defeat when ur the one who obviously been cursing in pvp?

ikr. altho haru u might not want to necro. ppl dont take kindly to necroing in this side of japan

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything