Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3 Average
Aoi Hoiru Clan Discussion
02-18-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 08:09 AM by Tao Oat.)
Aoi Hoiru Clan Discussion
Aoi Hoiru Clan! Yay!

(ahem)

Welcome to the Aoi Hoiru Clan Discussion. Here's were the clan can hold group discussions for contests, ideas, world domination and anything else that strikes there fancy.

That said, feel free to post regardless of clan alignment. But do remember that this is Aoi Discussion. Things like "AkU'z PWNZORS J00 @ 60,5" are highly discouraged and will be met with a stern letter with multicolored type and a frowny face.

Anyhoozy, Here's a list of Aoi Member ranks

Clan Daymio
The Leader of Aoi Hoiru is Lord Yoshio
Clan Generals:
ComSatBoy
(More)
Missionarys (Town Converters):
Tao, ()

Now then, on to the topic of WORLD DOMIN-....
....Err.... War room Strategy....
.....Yeah...

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Aoi Hoiru Clan Discussion
(02-18-2014 11:37 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  Aoi Hoiru Clan! Yay!

(ahem)

Welcome to the Aoi Hoiru Clan Discussion. Here's were the clan can hold group discussions for contests, ideas, world domination and anything else that strikes there fancy.

That said, feel free to post regardless of clan alignment. But do remember that this is Aoi Discussion. Things like "AkU'z PWNZORS J00 @ 60,5" are highly discouraged and will be met with a stern letter with multicolored type and a frowny face.

Anyhoozy, Here's a list of Aoi Member ranks

Clan Daymio
The Leader of Aoi Hoiru is Lord Yoshio
Clan Generals:
ComSatBoy
(More)
Missionarys (Town Converters):
Tao, ()

Now then, on to the topic of WORLD DOMIN-....
....Err.... War room Strategy....
.....Yeah...

I POSTED A REPLY...out of over 1500 views no one posted. I am...just wowed...
05-04-2015, 04:05 PM
popopop1279 (why did you need to choose such a complicated name?),
your post isn't clan-related, please post it in the Off Topic section Dodgy
Just kidding Big Grin
I myself just didn't post anything cause I had nothing important to say
05-05-2015, 07:22 AM
(05-04-2015 04:05 PM)Korosu Wrote:  popopop1279 (why did you need to choose such a complicated name?),
your post isn't clan-related, please post it in the Off Topic section Dodgy
Just kidding Big Grin
I myself just didn't post anything cause I had nothing important to say

Years ago I when I was 5 I played a game called poptropica. And It asked me to make a user name. so I put I put in poptropica. And it referred me the name popopop1279. Seance then I have used the name in multiple gaming tournaments from across the world and lots of things to do with pokemon. I was even in a few videos on youtube about it. Sleepy
05-24-2015, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 05:30 AM by aloshka.)
As for me, there was no other choice and there’s no way in hell i could join any other clan, despite i was being invited. I would rather be a ronin (if for some reason i would be kick out of the clan). Just like… Jin from Samurai Champloo, hahaha. Jin wears Takeda bishi, which is the most similar to the Aoi Hoiru crest in Straw Hat Samurai: Duels (SHSD). So it’s the very first reason.

Secondly, I like stoic manner, blue colour of water (I’m water type in SHSD) and Aoi Hoiru seemed to me the most suited for that ideology.

If you want to read more about Takeda’s history, you can check this site: http://www.zenstoriesofthesamurai.com/Ch...Takeda.htm with the most interesting part:
“One characteristic that set Shingen Takeda apart from his rivals was that he was a master of branding. He chose Shingen, meaning compassionate eye, for his formal name in 1551 when he took Buddhist vows. His name choice, proclaimed Shingen’s ability to see all sides of an issue and to act fairly in the interest of all parties. While the formal name captured the domestic side of his persona, Shingen was also known by the unofficial nickname “The Tiger of Kai”. This branding was more appropriate for the image he wished to convey to his adversaries in neighboring provinces.
The Takeda logo, known as the “Takeda Bishi” consisted of four diamonds combined into one large diamond. It was a simple and powerful design which stands up well even by modern notions of graphic design.
A slogan was paired with the logo. It was used to represent both the Takeda military as a whole and also to personify Shingen himself.

Fast like the wind,
Silent like a forest,
Intrusive like the fire,
Immobile like a mountain.

When applying the slogan to himself, Shingen would append a paraphrase of the legendary quote from Buddha, by adding:

Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared".

Last but not least, I don’t know much about SHSD story, but protagonist on story quest mode with blue elements on his garment seems to be more similar to the Aoi’s design than any other clan. Tongue

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-25-2015, 02:15 AM
Today’s orders (24.05.2015):

1) Defend by quests any area at southern island.
2) In war room, focus on:

As for now, ignore 21,59

Anyone who reads this please do as much as you can .... ~~~ General Xcution
05-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Today’s orders (25.05.2015):
1) Defend by quests any area at southern island.
2) In war room, focus on: 22,55, 17,62, 15,66. Keep balance between them.

As for now, ignore 21,59, 21,62.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-27-2015, 12:16 AM
26.05.2015:
1) Yes, I know that you’re not doing that, but just in case, i will write it: defend by quests any area at southern island.

2) War room.
We have 3 locations with active fight: 22,55, 17,62, 15,66. Pick one.

And kill the reds ~~~~General Xcution
05-29-2015, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 07:32 PM by Xcution.)
Although it is still in-complete ...... new players of Aoi .... I give u this : https://sites.google.com/site/aoihoiru/home ........ PS:if u find more amazing art works ..... you are free to suggest them ....... as for the maps ....... and war instructions ...... I am still working on it

Members of other clans can also find it ..... interesting (XD) ........and can offer suggestions to improve the site ...
05-30-2015, 02:03 AM
The straw hat samurai is from this clan o: