Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nightsky Sword.
09-26-2017, 01:02 AM
The Nightsky Sword.
It's a cool and authentic uchigatana and all, but my only problem is the in game's proper grip, I know it's skeleton is just like any other sword, but can you please adjust it, in the game, your character is already gripping through Fuchi(Sword guard) or possibly near the blade, which is not very cool. Can you please adjust it a little.

Here are some examples of what I mean.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: The Nightsky Sword.
Dude, fuck off.
We have no updates since 2015 and you want an animation fix.
Just go back to the fucking cave you belong to you mothafuckin alt account.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
09-26-2017, 03:04 AM
The problem is with all the different swords ingame the devs made 1 animation that fits the most swords. We simply have too many sword to position the hands properly on all.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
09-26-2017, 03:24 AM
Devs say that they can't adjust anything as far as the animation goes.

It would be much more likely to get them to adapt a new model of the sword, slightly more room for the hands to move around in.

But then that begs the question of "what happens with all those old swords that have spawned and exist with the old model?"

It would be nice fix to keep the game perfect, but there are a lot of other very big problems the devs will likely address before this.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-26-2017, 03:30 AM
the cake is a lie
09-26-2017, 03:41 AM
(09-26-2017 01:02 AM)Mizuchi Wrote:  It's a cool and authentic uchigatana and all, but my only problem is the in game's proper grip, I know it's skeleton is just like any other sword, but can you please adjust it, in the game, your character is already gripping through Fuchi(Sword guard) or possibly near the blade, which is not very cool. Can you please adjust it a little.

Dude i agree with you. But the game is dead. Doku may be a prick about it but the devs are dead. Even i want more historical stuff Sad

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-26-2017, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 01:10 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(09-26-2017 03:41 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 01:02 AM)Mizuchi Wrote:  It's a cool and authentic uchigatana and all, but my only problem is the in game's proper grip, I know it's skeleton is just like any other sword, but can you please adjust it, in the game, your character is already gripping through Fuchi(Sword guard) or possibly near the blade, which is not very cool. Can you please adjust it a little.

Dude i agree with you. But the game is dead. Doku may be a prick about it but the devs are dead. Even i want more historical stuff Sad

Listen zetzane, this phase is the phase you shall prepare yourself for the upcoming update (if it comes, otherwise the game dies). I am not a prick. I just hate pathetic alts who try to show off their knowledge on little things. This animation problem is nothing. There are way BIG animation problems which you probably have no idea of. I have created a similar thread last year but got no response from devs. So, if you need all fixed graphics, please dude fuck off.

The second important thing that I want to say to you guys is that if you want historical stuffs just get your ass up and give order as custom. The dev ain't gonna give you everything you want just for free.
In my case I want an invisible garment but I do not scream everywhere spamming that make invi garment from housing or stuffs like these. I know, I want one so I have to order one and I am saving up my money. If you can not afford. Shut your dirty mouth up and focus on searching merchant which will actually be good for you.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
09-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Our ship is sinking, but the sailor's boots are not polished in a proper way. Let's deal with that boots, because it is kinda problem! Imagine what happen if all sailors on our sinking ship would stop polishing their boots!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2017, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 05:50 PM by Zetzane.)
(09-26-2017 01:09 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 03:41 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  

Listen zetzane, this phase is the phase you shall prepare yourself for the upcoming update (if it comes, otherwise the game dies). I am not a prick. I just hate pathetic alts who try to show off their knowledge on little things. This animation problem is nothing. There are way BIG animation problems which you probably have no idea of. I have created a similar thread last year but got no response from devs. So, if you need all fixed graphics, please dude fuck off.

The second important thing that I want to say to you guys is that if you want historical stuffs just get your ass up and give order as custom. The dev ain't gonna give you everything you want just for free.
In my case I want an invisible garment but I do not scream everywhere spamming that make invi garment from housing or stuffs like these. I know, I want one so I have to order one and I am saving up my money. If you can not afford. Shut your dirty mouth up and focus on searching merchant which will actually be good for you.

Im not the one with the dirty mouth here. Besides it was a suggestion so chill. Oh devs didnt answer your thread? Devs dont care. Besides this is his first post so your screaming everywhere analogy is untrue

(09-26-2017 04:14 PM)AK90 Wrote:  Our ship is sinking, but the sailor's boots are not polished in a proper way. Let's deal with that boots, because it is kinda problem! Imagine what happen if all sailors on our sinking ship would stop polishing their boots!

Atleast you go down in style

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-26-2017, 06:00 PM
(09-26-2017 03:30 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  the cake is a lie

Yea cake is a lie

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user