(09-26-2017 06:00 PM)MasaruKanji Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 03:30 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  the cake is a lie

Yea cake is a lie

Prove it

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2017, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 09:18 PM by Yurei.)
RE: The Nightsky Sword.
Ok let me make up an explaination that fits the theme of the game and gives the nightsky sword some lore.

,,The nightsky sword is a legandary and infamous sword said to be fueled by the blood of its user. The reason a Samurai would have such a high grip is to inflict cuts into his hand which slowly covers the blade with his own blood. This gives the sword sharpness and powers only seen by weapons of the Void. It offers its users a trade off between immense, although briefly, power and the loss of your own life essence. You either end the battle fast or never. It is said that most victims of this side effect died at night after a long day of fighting, spilling their enemies blood and their own. Hence the name Nightsky, the last thing they saw before dying.''

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
09-26-2017, 10:02 PM
(09-26-2017 05:49 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 01:09 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 03:41 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 01:02 AM)Mizuchi Wrote:  It's a cool and authentic uchigatana and all, but my only problem is the in game's proper grip, I know it's skeleton is just like any other sword, but can you please adjust it, in the game, your character is already gripping through Fuchi(Sword guard) or possibly near the blade, which is not very cool. Can you please adjust it a little.

Here are some examples of what I mean.

Dude i agree with you. But the game is dead. Doku may be a prick about it but the devs are dead. Even i want more historical stuff Sad

Listen zetzane, this phase is the phase you shall prepare yourself for the upcoming update (if it comes, otherwise the game dies). I am not a prick. I just hate pathetic alts who try to show off their knowledge on little things. This animation problem is nothing. There are way BIG animation problems which you probably have no idea of. I have created a similar thread last year but got no response from devs. So, if you need all fixed graphics, please dude fuck off.

The second important thing that I want to say to you guys is that if you want historical stuffs just get your ass up and give order as custom. The dev ain't gonna give you everything you want just for free.
In my case I want an invisible garment but I do not scream everywhere spamming that make invi garment from housing or stuffs like these. I know, I want one so I have to order one and I am saving up my money. If you can not afford. Shut your dirty mouth up and focus on searching merchant which will actually be good for you.

Im not the one with the dirty mouth here. Besides it was a suggestion so chill. Oh devs didnt answer your thread? Devs dont care. Besides this is his first post so your screaming everywhere analogy is untrue

Boi, I didn't complain that my thread was overlooked. I was pointing out to you that I had pointed a major skill animation/description mistake, if that sort of thing is overlooked then these sort of posts are useless. And the people who are posting these are simply alt account of useless people.

And about new designs, if you want any get ya ass up and order them as customs. Otherwise be happy with what the game gives you. The third option is to bow out. You can bow out too since you ain't actually a penny's worth in the game.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
09-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Uh this is why there is a suggestion thread. Why would i get a custom if it could be changed in game.

09-26-2017, 11:59 PM
(09-26-2017 09:17 PM)Yurei Wrote:  Ok let me make up an explaination that fits the theme of the game and gives the nightsky sword some lore.

,,The nightsky sword is a legandary and infamous sword said to be fueled by the blood of its user. The reason a Samurai would have such a high grip is to inflict cuts into his hand which slowly covers the blade with his own blood. This gives the sword sharpness and powers only seen by weapons of the Void. It offers its users a trade off between immense, although briefly, power and the loss of your own life essence. You either end the battle fast or never. It is said that most victims of this side effect died at night after a long day of fighting, spilling their enemies blood and their own. Hence the name Nightsky, the last thing they saw before dying.''

Wow we dont even need devs. Yurei fixed it all on his own.

yurei 4 emperor.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
09-27-2017, 07:26 AM
prove that its not a lie @zetzane
09-27-2017, 08:32 AM
(09-27-2017 07:26 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  prove that its not a lie @zetzane

Its in my mouth

09-27-2017, 11:05 AM
@ zetsane. A lie is in your mouth

[Image: P7Lg71h.png]
09-27-2017, 11:22 AM
(09-27-2017 11:05 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  @ zetsane. A lie is in your mouth

It doesnt taste like one. It tastes like cake

09-27-2017, 12:11 PM
My dear friend Zetzane. It may make you think it is a cake even look or smell, taste like a cake but it is not a cake. it is a trickery. The lie is lieing to your perception. this is a real thing and there have been many studies on it. there are even cups that make you think you are drinking fruit juice insted of water.

[Image: P7Lg71h.png]