Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A way for players to make tournaments again
09-27-2017, 02:50 PM
A way for players to make tournaments again
since the kanji activaty is minamal in game. Why not allow us to make tourmants again. useing gold ofcourse to make them. it could stemulate the game alittle and allow noobs to test their skills. when i first joined back in 2015 we could make them. and it was taken away becasue we had too many people. well now we have less people. why not bring it back intill we have too many again.

[Image: P7Lg71h.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2017, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 02:58 PM by FreDDzy.)
RE: A way for players to make tournaments again
(09-27-2017 02:50 PM)Cordelia Wrote:  since the kanji activaty is minamal in game. Why not allow us to make tourmants again. useing gold ofcourse to make them. it could stemulate the game alittle and allow noobs to test their skills. when i first joined back in 2015 we could make them. and it was taken away becasue we had too many people. well now we have less people. why not bring it back intill we have too many again.

I whole-heartedly agree! this would stimulate the franchise, and simultaneously bring interest back to the game! the lack of updates has been driving the fanbase wild, so this would help alot!

[Image: n3COggS.jpg]
09-27-2017, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 04:52 PM by AK90.)
1) Bets allowed duplicators to recieve gold on tournaments
2) people were making match fixing for the same purpose

In fact the best way is to disable bets(and other Gold recieving features of tournament) and open it again, maybe with some kind of leader boards per day or auto-tournament system to make people participate in it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2017, 05:34 PM
or that. Ak i like your deal better.

[Image: P7Lg71h.png]
09-27-2017, 05:48 PM
likely since they are still broken. and dissapear if its all walkouts and the like. but unless we really break the server by piling up broken tournaments i cant see too much harm in it.
09-27-2017, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 05:52 PM by AK90.)
(09-27-2017 05:34 PM)Cordelia Wrote:  or that. Ak i like your deal better.

I hope I won't look like a grumpy old man who repeats the same things every day, but there are not so much work to do for devs - just look at Olympiad system of Lineage 2 MMORPG for example and adapt it to SHSD to make people play tournaments actively and every day. Instead of that we have a lot of perfect features in shsd (clan, economical development of towns, random events, tournaments and so on) which are abandoned in hardly playable state, instead of developing them into really interesting aspect of game mechanics. No statistics and any control for clan leaders, no chance to affect that random city development or to have any profit for clan from it, useless tournaments, pvemanyninja in pre-beta state, which no one wants to play anymore, etc.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2017, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 06:19 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(09-27-2017 04:51 PM)AK90 Wrote:  1) Bets allowed duplicators to recieve gold on tournaments
2) people were making match fixing for the same purpose

In fact the best way is to disable bets(and other Gold recieving features of tournament) and open it again, maybe with some kind of leader boards per day or auto-tournament system to make people participate in it.

I would like to speak on this feature. If this feature is banned, the use of golden tokens will be null.
Till date there is only one case registered officially for gold token duping and the two suspects are banned.
Since I was investigating and collecting proofs of methods of duping I heard only items with weight can be duped. As a result mass duping of golden token can not be possible.

For poor people (non dupers and genuine players who do not buy gold or are not patreons) this tournament brings them some golds. In case you do not know I'd like to inform you if you bet 3 tokens on each opponent (with a total amount of 6 tokens) you can earn 2 gold from the match. A golden token is sold in 2k - 7k range so this brings some gold for those players. If this system is deactivated the new beginners (if someone comes) they will not be able to access gold at all.

If we think about everyone and go on then removing this feature will harm more than doing good.

I do agree what ak said about mass duping of tokens and betting. Devs instead of banning betting system should stop the ways how people used to mass dupe.

And about the 2nd point, dude you can't stop match fixing xD

If someone says he needs gold and offers you something you need for the gold then let them do it xD

Its no harm to fix matches. That is not harming the game. xD

Even I have fixed matches. Please do not ban me ;___;

Thank you.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
09-27-2017, 09:26 PM
I love stemulation

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-27-2017, 11:59 PM
Yep if gold tokens are gone slow guys like me have no source of free gold

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
09-28-2017, 01:55 AM
(09-27-2017 11:59 PM)Outcast Wrote:  Yep if gold tokens are gone slow guys like me have no source of free gold

I feel you. Im still trying to make it XD

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything