Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
[EVENT] Halloween
Today, 12:17 AM
RE: [EVENT] Halloween
[Image: MLN6f-9mQRKI6P7AJ5khWQ.png]

[Image: jQI4aOV4Qkm9-C7v9bxj7w.png]

My two entires!

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today, 12:27 AM
(Today 12:04 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(Today 12:02 AM)Yurei Wrote:  I still don't know how much time it will take to choose the top 5. Maybe 2 days... so 22th the new thread will go up.

So, my bone bastard outfit will be counted right? Big Grin
No ._.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Today, 12:35 AM
When aren't we allowed to add outfits (when the events done not when the top five are put up)

Today, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: Today 01:35 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(Today 12:27 AM)Yurei Wrote:  
(Today 12:04 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(Today 12:02 AM)Yurei Wrote:  I still don't know how much time it will take to choose the top 5. Maybe 2 days... so 22th the new thread will go up.

So, my bone bastard outfit will be counted right? Big Grin
No ._.

RIP Bone Bastard ;___________;

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Today, 01:47 AM
(Today 12:35 AM)Outcast Wrote:  When aren't we allowed to add outfits (when the events done not when the top five are put up)
Today, 24:00 (midnight) german time zone (GMT+2).
About 6 hours and 15 minutes from now on.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Today, 04:11 AM
(Yesterday 10:59 PM)Yurei Wrote:  
(Yesterday 08:12 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  This outfit will be such a outfit in which the areas which are lacking as animation as per the base template will be invisible solid part of body.
[...] The legs if it seems thinner than template, then I'd just say that the amount of legs which is missing from my design would just be invisible but damage would be counted as normal outfits.
The problem is not the hitbox. What i mean is that i don't know if Lut can make body parts invisible. I have never seen an outfit that had something like that. As far as i see it Lut just takes an outfit and lays it over the templet. He doesn't change the templet or exchanges body parts with gear. Lut doesn't change the plain character model in general that's why we don't get skin colors.
Maybe Thyla or anyone else knows more about custom stuff (invisible/partialy invisble body parts).

9 hours left.
What about my aobozu outfit? The face color... Should I just make it count as a mask?

Today, 04:30 AM
Oh wow, i didn't even realize Yurei had asked my opinion on the matter, haha.

As far as templates go, nothing on the actual character can be invisible. This is why we had a similar problem with tatsuo's "high heeled shoe" design for my contest design. Lut just doesn't have a functional way that he can remove the body behind and allow it to be see through.

It's a very nice design, and it think it would make an awesome NPC design, As NPC's can actually have any design at all. But for an outfit, it wouldn't work. It would look like a skeleton laid over the body, so you would see all the fleshy parts beneath, and it would look like bone armor.

As for faces, you actually don't have to make it a mask if you don't want, because there is a "face" hidden equipment spot. So your design could be a "mask" or a "face" and it would work the same way design wise.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png