Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favourite anime heroes
10-06-2017, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 07:37 AM by aloshka.)
Favourite anime heroes
Who are your favourite anime heroes? Ofc you can name more than one, but in that case tell us who arę on top of your list and why.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2017, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 11:34 AM by Zetzane.)
RE: Favourite anime heroes
(10-06-2017 07:36 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Who are your favourite anime heroes? Ofc you can name more than one, but in that case tell us who arę on top of your list and why.
This is gonna piss ppl off but idc. My fav character is Danzo Shimura. Because he was a true killer not all flowers and sunshine.
Sakata Gintoki funny af
Hasegawa rejected af
Arima op af
Sai savage comebacks

And this is a manhua that is SO well drawn and written called Feng Jhen Ji
Ah Gou badass op af
Tian even more op
Uncle swordsman cool af

(10-06-2017 07:36 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Who are your favourite anime heroes? Ofc you can name more than one, but in that case tell us who arę on top of your list and why.
This is gonna piss ppl off but idc. My fav character is Danzo Shimura. Because he was a true killer not all flowers and sunshine.
Sakata Gintoki funny af
Hasegawa rejected af
Arima op af
Sai savage comebacks

And this is a manhua that is SO well drawn and written called Feng Jhen Ji
Ah Gou badass op af
Tian even more op
Uncle swordsman cool af

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
10-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Tongue RE: Favourite anime heroes
No particular order, I like them all equally:

* Gintoki Sakata from Gintama for being the calm and laid-back character of an MC, but could also be a force to be reckoned with when he snaps.

* Robert E.O. Speedwagon from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood. Best bro-star, narration for what's happening on screen, and helping the Joestar lineage in later parts.

* Joseph Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency. A wise-cracking, quick-witted, and mischievous American martial artist.

* Noriaki Kakyoin from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders. Had a pretty durable and dangerous Stand (The first long-ranged Stand introduced in the series), some interesting battles, and deduced the main antagonist's Stand's ability.

* Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable. Probably my favorite character from Part 4, for his interactions with the main cast and his battle against Cheap Trick.

* Alba and Ross from Senyuu. The shenanigans the two get into while on a comical heroic journey.

* Tanya Degurechaff, main character for Youjo Senki. (Does she count?) Malicious and scheming against higher forces and dealing with her stubborn superiors. All she wants is a quiet and easygoing life. ( 'n')

* Shimazu Toyohisa from Drifters. For being the absolute madman that he was in the opening of Episode 1 and his solutions to any problems that he encounters in later episodes.

* Can't decide between Eraserhead, Gran Torino, Snipe, and All Might from Boku no Hero Academia. All having their time in the spotlight. Tongue

* Genos from One Punch Man. Just for any fight that he's in, especially when he goes all-out in Episode 5.

Can't think of any other Hero at the moment, but those would be my picks. Tongue

(10-06-2017 11:34 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  Hasegawa rejected af

But when will Madao bloom?

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish God! \('o'\)
He brings us good fortune, rich harvests, and wealth!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish Demi-God! \('o'\)
He brings us good EXP and bountiful potatoes!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Praise the Minor Fish God...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He just controls algae.

[Image: og2vFR6.png]
10-07-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Favourite anime heroes

I have watched so many over the years that I would have to think long and hard about this....

Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
Yuusuke Uremeshi from Yu Yu Hakusho
Baki Hanma from Grappler Baki
Tenchi Masaki from Tenchi Muyo
Vash the Stampede from Trigun
Tiger and Bunny from Tiger and Bunny
Lelouch vi Brittania from Code Geass
Tatsuya Shiba from The Irregular at Magic High School
Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom

My list is not in any specific order but all the animes I listed are ones I can watch over and over again.

One Piece is that anime that always delivers in the end. I mean between wanting the entire crew to actually achieve the dreams, to having a show that is literally about the journey to the destination and all the adventures the Straw Hats Pirates get into on the way, to the joy when we get a new crew member and the sorrow when you discover their back story. Of course I would be remiss if I forgot the music which delivers every time the Straw Hats are in a battle and Luffy is about to break a muthafugga's face in.

Yu Yu Hakusho had one of the best Intros ever (gotta love that Funky beat) and if you love HunterxHunter, Yu Yu is the predecessor of HXH. Yu Yu had arcs that felt complete and made all the characters important. Also that first tournament was just awesomeness on screen.

Grappler Baki has sick fights with no powers and the titular Baki has one purpose in his life: beat his father, Yujiro Hanma, the Strongest Creature on Earth. The fights in Baki are awesome and it is one of the few animes I really wish would continue following the Manga cause the fights get even better.

Tenchi Muyo is that anime that holds a special place in this old dragon's heart. From the very first time I saw it on Toonami I knew I was going to love it forever. Learning more about the Misakis, Jurai, Tenchi's destiny, and the fights that literally can break worlds keep you hooked.

Trigun was another of those anime introduced to us through Toonami. it was a sci fi western and it did things right. plus one of the villains played the sax!!!

Tiger and Bunny is recent but damn if it is not a goody. It's take on Superheroes in the world is refreshing and the partnership of Tiger and Bunny grows over time into one of friendship. It even delves into the darkside of what the pressure of the limelight can do to a hero whose heart is not pure. If you like Boku no Hero Academia then Tiger and Bunny is right up your ally.

Is there really anything that needs to be said about Code Geass except I can't wait for the new season to drop?

Irregular at Magic School is a pretty tight anime and the Hero is not actually the strongest Magician in the school but has skills that more than make up for it. This one is here more because of the light novels which go into heavy detail on why and how magic is present in this setting.

Yo, Assassination Classroom had a brotha choking up twice. the first time was when I read the final chapters of the manga and the second time was that episode of the anime. Koro Sensei is the best man, dayumn I miss that muthafugga

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user