Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Backhanding.
10-13-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Backhanding.
(10-13-2017 01:56 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  the current system is good enough.

It could be better

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2017, 12:40 AM
Azgo saying this could have been countable. You don't pay a penny yet you want better? Go back to your cave kiddo.

Once again, the current system is good enough.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-14-2017, 12:50 AM
(10-14-2017 12:40 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Azgo saying this could have been countable. You don't pay a penny yet you want better? Go back to your cave kiddo.

Dont talk to me about paying a penny. I ve bought 125 gold once And im not in a financial situation to keep buting it

10-14-2017, 01:09 AM
(10-14-2017 12:50 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(10-14-2017 12:40 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Azgo saying this could have been countable. You don't pay a penny yet you want better? Go back to your cave kiddo.

Dont talk to me about paying a penny. I ve bought 125 gold once And im not in a financial situation to keep buting it

First, the serious topic about your finances. Since I do not know you in RL Idc what your finances are.

Second, 125 gold ONCE .
LMAO

Dude... Its worthless to argue with you lol.

*Meow*...
10-14-2017, 01:46 AM
(10-14-2017 01:09 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(10-14-2017 12:50 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  

First, the serious topic about your finances. Since I do not know you in RL Idc what your finances are.

Second, 125 gold ONCE .
LMAO

Dude... Its worthless to argue with you lol.

Go fund the game on patreon if ur so gungho on updates lel

10-14-2017, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 02:19 AM by L10N.)
Lols. I spent $200+ on this game. Unfortunately, I bought these golds when I had zero knowledge of getting op items.

I just focused on getting my fav designs. And Kagetokihimaru exploited the shit out of me. Probably did around 40 free stat transfers for Himaru and some others, while most being for Kagetokihimaru.

At the end, I realized it's value and got some decent and some high end gears. And then, a certain 'someone' took these items and that guy lost his account and items were lost.

Now,I have decent gear, but nowhere near as the previous ones.
So far, the game has a been a rollercoaster of good and bad events.

Thread's going off topic btw.

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
10-14-2017, 02:18 AM
I buy regular gold for last 7 months. And bizon (my sic) also buys and helps since he started playing over a year ago. We fund as much as we can save (i literally save those money from my scholarship money)
I am not rich to be a patreon and that's the exact reason I do not demand weird backhanding or other things which are already okay in this game.

*Meow*...
10-14-2017, 02:48 AM
If you can't afford to sponsor the game, you can at least do other things to try to help the game out.

Search out and report bugs, search out and report abusive players, and try not to be an abusive player yourself, causing the devs to require extra time.

Lots of people have dedicated a lot of money to the game. Almost all the pros, Chronos, Naru, Tendril, even myself, have all spent more than 1000 dollars on the game.

But we also acknowledge that money spent on the game over time doesn't really make a difference. I've been here two years, spent over 1000 dollars, and that's only 1/4 of the cost it takes to get the game fully funded for a single month.

So it's more important the amount of money the game makes monthly, and that requires a deeper player base than we have.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-14-2017, 12:58 PM
(10-14-2017 02:48 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  If you can't afford to sponsor the game, you can at least do other things to try to help the game out.

Search out and report bugs, search out and report abusive players, and try not to be an abusive player yourself, causing the devs to require extra time.

Lots of people have dedicated a lot of money to the game. Almost all the pros, Chronos, Naru, Tendril, even myself, have all spent more than 1000 dollars on the game.

But we also acknowledge that money spent on the game over time doesn't really make a difference. I've been here two years, spent over 1000 dollars, and that's only 1/4 of the cost it takes to get the game fully funded for a single month.

So it's more important the amount of money the game makes monthly, and that requires a deeper player base than we have.

Most of the donators got fed up and left.

*Meow*...
10-14-2017, 02:03 PM
I don't think that is true, honestly. The donors i knew of at the 50 dollar range were myself, darknewton, and naru for the longest time. Game never really got more than 150 a month from what i saw. I know i myself left because of financial obligations. I believe Naru stopped for the same reason. Can't say about Darknewton. Someone is still on there funding at the 15 dollar level though.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png