Poll: What do you think about the fixed outfit stack?
It should remain same i.e. Training Outfit
It should be replaced with complete outfits like Scorpion outfit or White Fang Outfit
It should be randomised like it used to be before the last outfit contest
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja Shop Outfits
10-12-2017, 02:10 PM
Ninja Shop Outfits
It is a request to any active mod or dev to change the permanent stack of training outfit with scorpion outfit or randomise both the sets of outfit like it used to be, before the outfit contest.

I'd like to hear what people think about this.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Ninja Shop Outfits
Its already randomized.
"The current system is good enough"

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-12-2017, 09:31 PM
My opinion is to completely randomize all outfits so we have more freedom of choice.

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
10-12-2017, 10:49 PM
So is mines.

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
10-12-2017, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 11:07 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(10-12-2017 09:31 PM)L10N Wrote:  My opinion is to completely randomize all outfits so we have more freedom of choice.

This used to be the situation before the "Last Outfit Contest" whose winners were 5 outfits and after the winners were decleared the first set of outfit was fixed for a period of time with one of those five outfits which actually makes it more difficult to get masks because even if you refresh the first set of outfit remains constant.

(10-12-2017 06:28 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  Its already randomized.
"The current system is good enough"

You didn't understand what I said/meant or you just commented here without any reason.

*Meow*...
10-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Pin an outfit with a mask in the shop. I dont care what it is, just pin a complete outfit with gloves + mask included so members can have a reason to refresh and a chance to actually get something decent.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-12-2017, 11:45 PM
(10-12-2017 11:34 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Pin an outfit with a mask in the shop. I dont care what it is, just pin a complete outfit with gloves + mask included so members can have a reason to refresh and a chance to actually get something decent.

Ahh dude, you told exact thing I wanted. Atleast someone thinks like I do.

*Meow*...
10-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Please explain doku. I didnt comment for no reason. When i play shsd theres the training set AND a random set. Im not trying to be sarcastic im just trying to understand ;-;

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-13-2017, 12:47 AM
(10-13-2017 12:27 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  Please explain doku. I didnt comment for no reason. When i play shsd theres the training set AND a random set. Im not trying to be sarcastic im just trying to understand ;-;

Read what Leo wrote. Thats exactly my feeling. Some set like scorpion set (which has both gloves and mask) should be fixed in the place of the training outfit we have in our NS (the first set of outfit which never changes since last outfit event)

*Meow*...
10-13-2017, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 01:54 AM by Thylakaleo.)
Or, if they don't want to do that, it should at least be so that there are no pinned outfits. I think this would be better for everyone, because Lut seems to like making it hard to get certain items. So i understand why there wouldn't be a specific pinned outfit. But to just pin up garbage is asinine.

Right now when outfits change, or when you refresh, only one outfit changes. So it cuts your chances of finding a mask from the ninja shop in half.

And it also kills the variety.

Its been months now and they just wont put the shop back to normal. They did the same damn thing with every other damn new outfit they put up.

But god forbid Lut ever actually would listen to his playerbase and implement a change THAT WE KNOW CAN BE MADE VERY VERY EASILY, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DONE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE.

Currently convinced Lut is just fucking with us from this point onward.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png