Poll: What do you think about the fixed outfit stack?
It should remain same i.e. Training Outfit
It should be replaced with complete outfits like Scorpion outfit or White Fang Outfit
It should be randomised like it used to be before the last outfit contest
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja Shop Outfits
10-13-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Ninja Shop Outfits
(10-13-2017 01:52 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Or, if they don't want to do that, it should at least be so that there are no pinned outfits. I think this would be better for everyone, because Lut seems to like making it hard to get certain items. So i understand why there wouldn't be a specific pinned outfit. But to just pin up garbage is asinine.

Right now when outfits change, or when you refresh, only one outfit changes. So it cuts your chances of finding a mask from the ninja shop in half.

And it also kills the variety.

Its been months now and they just wont put the shop back to normal. They did the same damn thing with every other damn new outfit they put up.

But god forbid Lut ever actually would listen to his playerbase and implement a change THAT WE KNOW CAN BE MADE VERY VERY EASILY, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DONE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE.

Currently convinced Lut is just fucking with us from this point onward.

Situation explained aptly. 10/10 for explaining Tongue

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Coming soon.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-13-2017, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 02:15 PM by Dokuganryu.)
Just fucking replace the training dumb outfit with scorpion outfit which atleast has a mask. I wonder how dumb the players are to make an outfit without a mask. I mean seriously guys an outfit without any kind of mask?

#bringbackoldninjashop
#removetrainingoutfitfromninjashop

(10-13-2017 08:21 AM)Yurei Wrote:  Coming soon.

When? ;___;

*Meow*...
10-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Luckily masks and gloves are also available through merchant.

Right now i think what they game needs most is a Ring set in the ninja shop. Something like 4 rings that come in a set.

Or maybe allow masks and gloves to be found through quests. Since they're the only items you can't get from questing.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-13-2017, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 11:33 PM by Yurei.)
(10-13-2017 01:03 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(10-13-2017 08:21 AM)Yurei Wrote:  Coming soon.

When? ;___;
Soon.

I also want heavy pants in NS. Need to improve my def ._.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Masks and gloves should be sold inmerchants for Coins as well

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-14-2017, 12:39 AM
(10-13-2017 11:31 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Luckily masks and gloves are also available through merchant.

Right now i think what they game needs most is a Ring set in the ninja shop. Something like 4 rings that come in a set.

Or maybe allow masks and gloves to be found through quests. Since they're the only items you can't get from questing.

Tbh the current system is pretty good. Keeps up the hype of searching merchants and creates the difference between (hardworkers + rich guys who buys items) from the (lazy ass mofo who spends their entire time in pvp + nubz who have no idea why they joined the game).
To be a merchant item dude, you need friends. Like a gang of 6-7 who can cover up entire japan and share locations and grow OP mutually ( a strategy followed by honos during their initial days )

The only flaw in game is the fixed set of NS. Fucks up every refresh. Reduces chance of getting a mask (crap mask) by 50%.

And I wouldn't agree about the mask and glove thing from quests.
Some things should be reserved for elites and players who spend time in game.

Again for noobs there are 31st day prize. Some of which spawns with mask like Ichigo.

System is overall good. It just needs attention and regular maintainence.

If Lut doesn't give a fuck, then no new system will actually affect the game. They'd be basically same.

What we need is Lut's attention back to this damn good game.

*Meow*...
10-14-2017, 12:57 AM
(10-14-2017 12:39 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(10-13-2017 11:31 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Luckily masks and gloves are also available through merchant.

Tbh the current system is pretty good. Keeps up the hype of searching merchants and creates the difference between (hardworkers + rich guys who buys items) from the (lazy ass mofo who spends their entire time in pvp + nubz who have no idea why they joined the game).
To be a merchant item dude, you need friends. Like a gang of 6-7 who can cover up entire japan and share locations and grow OP mutually ( a strategy followed by honos during their initial days )

The only flaw in game is the fixed set of NS. Fucks up every refresh. Reduces chance of getting a mask (crap mask) by 50%.

And I wouldn't agree about the mask and glove thing from quests.
Some things should be reserved for elites and players who spend time in game.

Again for noobs there are 31st day prize. Some of which spawns with mask like Ichigo.

System is overall good. It just needs attention and regular maintainence.

If Lut doesn't give a fuck, then no new system will actually affect the game. They'd be basically same.

What we need is Lut's attention back to this damn good game.
Luts linkedin posts are Wtf

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-14-2017, 02:20 AM
is it even related to this topic? ...

*Meow*...
10-14-2017, 02:23 AM
Mentioning this again, but why not get this game into good sites where people search for Browser MMO's? (MMOBomb etc). We "might" experience addition of players(maybe they'll leave cuz of levelling).

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]