Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
New addition to the War Room System
10-13-2017, 12:22 PM
New addition to the War Room System
So we have been using this Peace time System and Its great for what its meant for, but things are still boring and No change on the map has happened other than New clans claiming land. There needs to be change, there needs to be something going on. Events or Wars. But the mention of War I know more than likely puts every one on the defensive.

So how do we go about making a War Time addition to the War Room System. Well I have some ideas on that and I want to pitch them now after thinking about it. This system first needs to allow for active competitive Questing and allow Clans to freely attack other Clans while abiding by Rules set to ensure that no hard feelings are brought from a clan's actions and continue to maintain the friendly atmosphere we are trying to maintain.

So first Every Clan should be required to have, Reclaim or gain 40 Tiles. This will establish a Clan's true Home Land and that area is off Limits. 20 more Lands will be required to start off with as well. This will be the beginning and End of a Clan's Fun zone. the Fun Zone will be able to grow or decrease. If A clan Loses their Fun Zone they can not be attacked until they manege to reform their fun Zone.

This will also allow Player Clans to aquire Land freely while holding them to the Rules and not allowing them to claim Home Lands. Player Clans will be off Limits until they aquire their 40 tiles and at least have 20 extra tiles to set up their Fun Zone.

Now with that all said the rules would need to be enforced and a Clan will need to take a Neutral position and that Clan would be considered untouchable and they would be given the authority to enforce the Rules. What are those rules tho. Well lets go ahead and see what Ideas I have.

No Clan is permitted to attack another Clan's Home Land or a Newly forming Player Clan. Offenders will be met by the Enforcer Clan chosen and any home land tile taken will be confiscated and returned to the Proper Clan the Land belongs to.Further offenses can result in Loss of Fun Zones or even Sealing of a HmeLand by the enforcer clan.

Any action of War will require a formal declaration competition for Land. Failure in doing so will result in any Land taken being returned to the owners.

Questing is not allowed in Home Lands and any action of Questing must also have a formal declaration of competition. Offenders will lose any Land taken and the land will be returned to the proper owner.

Team ups will be permitted but will follow the same guidelines stated above.

Every one will be held to staying friendly, respectful and not letting loss of Fun zone Become Drama filled. After all we are playing a game and the game is supposed to be fun. So we all should try to keep that in mind.

That's everything I though up any ideas please feel free to state them but remember the point of the addition to the WR system is to create activity in the War room. more than what has been happening.

Also my suggestion for who the WR Enforcer clan should be is Murakami Sohei. In my opinion they are the most neutral Clan in the War Room. I feel they are the right fit for that job as they can stay in the middle and resolve problems with out being biased.

So Lets open the floor up and see what every one thinks.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2017, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 01:13 PM by Dokuganryu.)
RE: New addition to the War Room System
(10-13-2017 12:22 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  So we have been using this Peace time System and Its great for what its meant for, but things are still boring and No change on the map has happened other than New clans claiming land. There needs to be change, there needs to be something going on. Events or Wars. But the mention of War I know more than likely puts every one on the defensive.

So how do we go about making a War Time addition to the War Room System. Well I have some ideas on that and I want to pitch them now after thinking about it. This system first needs to allow for active competitive Questing and allow Clans to freely attack other Clans while abiding by Rules set to ensure that no hard feelings are brought from a clan's actions and continue to maintain the friendly atmosphere we are trying to maintain.

So first Every Clan should be required to have, Reclaim or gain 40 Tiles. This will establish a Clan's true Home Land and that area is off Limits. 20 more Lands will be required to start off with as well. This will be the beginning and End of a Clan's Fun zone. the Fun Zone will be able to grow or decrease. If A clan Loses their Fun Zone they can not be attacked until they manege to reform their fun Zone.

This will also allow Player Clans to aquire Land freely while holding them to the Rules and not allowing them to claim Home Lands. Player Clans will be off Limits until they aquire their 40 tiles and at least have 20 extra tiles to set up their Fun Zone.

Now with that all said the rules would need to be enforced and a Clan will need to take a Neutral position and that Clan would be considered untouchable and they would be given the authority to enforce the Rules. What are those rules tho. Well lets go ahead and see what Ideas I have.

No Clan is permitted to attack another Clan's Home Land or a Newly forming Player Clan. Offenders will be met by the Enforcer Clan chosen and any home land tile taken will be confiscated and returned to the Proper Clan the Land belongs to.Further offenses can result in Loss of Fun Zones or even Sealing of a HmeLand by the enforcer clan.

Any action of War will require a formal declaration competition for Land. Failure in doing so will result in any Land taken being returned to the owners.

Questing is not allowed in Home Lands and any action of Questing must also have a formal declaration of competition. Offenders will lose any Land taken and the land will be returned to the proper owner.

Team ups will be permitted but will follow the same guidelines stated above.

Every one will be held to staying friendly, respectful and not letting loss of Fun zone Become Drama filled. After all we are playing a game and the game is supposed to be fun. So we all should try to keep that in mind.

That's everything I though up any ideas please feel free to state them but remember the point of the addition to the WR system is to create activity in the War room. more than what has been happening.

Also my suggestion for who the WR Enforcer clan should be is Murakami Sohei. In my opinion they are the most neutral Clan in the War Room. I feel they are the right fit for that job as they can stay in the middle and resolve problems with out being biased.

So Lets open the floor up and see what every one thinks.

My first comment on this would be the one holding the power can abuse it anytime. That part should be reconsidered. If possible no need of a guardian clan. We can solve problems in forums by voting or by discussing.
The second part is idiotic clans like Kioshi, Kagemusha and another one which wants to quest my lands. Midori is unofficially or officially backing them up with 1-2 lands or more lands. This should be immidiately stopped. We shall not promote idiotic clans or I have around 20 clan deeds. My alts will form 20 different clans and I could ask territories from Midori. Giving away lands to clans without any real powerhouse MUST BE STOPPED now.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-13-2017, 03:09 PM
Thats why I would pick Mura and just because they would be the enforcers doesn't mean they would be able to abuse the power. If that would happen then we can come up with preventive measures. Player Clans need help too and its not right for us to not let them have a chance after all Doku you yourself are a Leader of a Player created Clan. Same judgement passed down on Player Clans should be evenly passed so that same judgement would fall on you and in the end all that will be accomplished is arguments on what Player Clan deserves a Chance and I'm sure you wouldn't be happy about being judged like that. So lets be openminded.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
10-13-2017, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 06:30 PM by AK90.)
That idea has reasonable points, but last time when we tryed to make it work, it failed. And I think it has good chances to fail again.

First of all and as usual - Aoi agree only on systems which includes agreement of all participants. 3 clans can't simple vote about any OTHER clan's participation if that clan does not like their system. They can only participate themselves.

And now about the idea. Reincarnations of that idea were offered many times, something like that was offered in Thyla's war room overhauling, in my arena system, even in my proposal to make high bet all-clan spar which I made a month ago.

The main problem is to find a good amount of tiles in that *fun zone*. Do you think Mura would like to bet any tiles(bet means possibility to loose, Captain Obvious to the rescue) ? I doubt. Chronos is inactive, but he was nearly to start a war with Aka when he lost 1 tile in spar.

For the year of sparrings we see that leaders are not ready to risk their tiles. The most bet I remember was 5 tiles vs 5 tiles Aoi vs Aka.

So any clan would ask you - who are paying for that banquet? For example we, Aoi, are ready to donate 10-20 tiles to that fun zone/arena/callithowyouwant, but how much will donate other clans? In Thyla's epic thread negotiations stopped because his vision was that it should be in direct proportion to clan's size or something like that.

If Aoi donates 10 tiles, but Midori, Aka and Ki donates 1 to Fun Zone - It won't work. If someone thinks he can limit *home land* to same size for any clan - it won't work for Aoi once again.

For now we failed to make even 30 tiles arena, because no clan is interested to loose the lands.

So if I will see all clan leaders are interested in donating some of their lands to fun zone(arena or any other type of bet for unlimited fight) - Aoi may participate in something like that. But I doubt in the whole idea to be honest.

P.S. The rules of your system allow your clan to risk nothing, because you have nothing to bet, but give you a permission to unlimitedly attack Ki lands to *RESTORE MIDORI'S HOMELANDS AND MAKE MIDORI GREAT AGAIN*. Considence? I don't think so

[Image: 366aca93a7e195b4c7433baab550ebe9.png]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2017, 08:24 PM
Disagree with you Doku. Every clan should be promoted. Looks like you enjoy the game dead as it is :/

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-13-2017, 11:24 PM
Creating new clans and giving them land doesn't bring life to the game. It's activity, and being able to go and take those lands.

We do have a big issue with no one wanting to lose clans. I see what Ak90 means. This seems like less of an idea to fix the war room, and more of an idea to fix midori.

Which is why my war room overhauling was about all clans fighting and attacking. One clan decided to attack another? That leaves them open to attack, because they can't readily defend.

But this ignores the human element of the game, which is, arguably, the most influential element.

Honestly, at this point, from what i see, we DO need one clan that is sort of an "Enforcer" except the opposite. A clan that is a random aggressor, will step up and take tiles, and be known as the bad guy. A clan that won't care if they're wiped out, because their only focus is to cause as much disruption as they can.

I am really hoping Zetzane and his Kamikaze clan will step up to fill this role. It seems to fit most of the things you talk about Zet. the name, "kamikaze" is a suicide attack, and aside from that, you have no real goals except to have fun. But you can't expect tiles to just be handed to you if that's what you want to be.

But that's the only thing i can see bringing more activity.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-14-2017, 12:28 AM
Uh first point. Im not expecting tiles to be handed to me. If ppl want to hand me tiles im fine with that. But one of my ideas is to convert tiles faraway from my homeland to be like a "bandit' attack. Altho ninja attack would be the better term. But for tengus sake, excuse me? Humane aspect? I think youve all taken the humane aspect way too seriously and used the politic aspect of the humane aspect way too generously.

10-14-2017, 12:33 AM
I agree with ak at 100%. Not everyone would be able to donate lands. Plus the thread is too big for my taste. I quit here.

Last thing I'd like to say is about the noob clan with no power getting lands - I'm dead against it. There is not a SINGLE POWERHOUSE player in the clans you donated lands to Mattson. That's basically useless.

And about promotion of noob clans? I do not care noob. Be a powerhouse and earn the respect. I've said it countless number of times. I was bullied as a noob but those same guys now ally me first. Acheive that and earn my respect. Otherwise gtfo from the thread.

*Meow*...
10-14-2017, 12:42 AM
(10-14-2017 12:33 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  I agree with ak at 100%. Not everyone would be able to donate lands. Plus the thread is too big for my taste. I quit here.

Last thing I'd like to say is about the noob clan with no power getting lands - I'm dead against it. There is not a SINGLE POWERHOUSE player in the clans you donated lands to Mattson. That's basically useless.

And about promotion of noob clans? I do not care noob. Be a powerhouse and earn the respect. I've said it countless number of times. I was bullied as a noob but those same guys now ally me first. Acheive that and earn my respect. Otherwise gtfo from the thread.

Lol. Ur clearly butthurt. I would like to spar u when im lvl 80. Whats ur timezone

10-14-2017, 01:07 AM
(10-14-2017 12:42 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(10-14-2017 12:33 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  I agree with ak at 100%. Not everyone would be able to donate lands. Plus the thread is too big for my taste. I quit here.

Lol. Ur clearly butthurt. I would like to spar u when im lvl 80. Whats ur timezone

I'm active like 15-16 hours a day if I do not attend my classes. Everyone catches me online starting from asians (angin, way the gay, tristan etc.) to muricans and latinos (leo, fred, cord, yuuta etc)
If you want you can find me in game. It depends on your wish to find me. If you're casual you might never catch me on.

*Meow*...