Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
New addition to the War Room System
10-14-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: New addition to the War Room System
Sorry Zetzane, i didn't mean any offense with my comment. I could have phrased that better.

What i really meant was "No clans will give you any tiles" because the point of the clan is to attack those clans. You will be everyone's enemy, so no one will give you tiles. Otherwise, they would be giving you an easy position to attack them from.

What i mean by the "Human aspect" is that people are unpredictable. So any plan that anyone comes up with with have issues that no one can foresee, because that's just the way people are. We're so complicated, and we all think so differently, we can't know what will happen until we actually try something out.

I think that's why a list of rules is important, but too many rules and no one will agree. And most of the time, when everyone is threatened with destruction, there will be only peace, like the cold war.

Thats why we need a bandit clan to come in and disrupt that peace. The most important part is that no one gets all butthurt because a random player clan converted 3 of their tiles. Like, story clan leaders should just take them back and not cry about it. At least you have something to do.

Then anyone who wants to constantly fight can join into the bandit clan and always have something to do. The bandit clan would be the most active clan, and the story clans would be less active, but always ready and on defense. and if not, they will lose lands, but only a few every month, because the bandit clan would change targets.

And once they change targets, their lands will be easily recovered. Or, if they don't change targets, another clan can come in a grab the lands that the bandit clan just stole away. This way, lands can change hands between clans without direct war, or weird trade/peace treaty stuff. Basically every land the bandit clan steals will be up for grabs.

Except for in those 40 tiles homelands, if thats what we agree on. Those tiles can be attacked by bandit clan, but if anyone takes them away from the bandit clan, they would be expected to be returned to the clan who owns the homeland.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2017, 02:16 AM
Who will run this bandit clan?

You? Me? AK90? Yuuta? Chronos? Naru? Tony? Tendril? Aloshka? Gold? Saskia? Mamori? (I can't name every pro.)

Everyone will be busy to keep their clan intact. With no real powerhouses in bandit clan it'll crumble under the pressure of the major clans

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-14-2017, 02:43 AM
The point is that it would never crumble, because it doesn't physically exist. It's a concept, an idea. Not a concrete existing structure.

I didn't say i had plans for who to run it, or how to run it. I was just saying that from what i believe, it's the thing that the game needs right now.

10-14-2017, 03:00 AM
(10-14-2017 02:16 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Who will run this bandit clan?

You? Me? AK90? Yuuta? Chronos? Naru? Tony? Tendril? Aloshka? Gold? Saskia? Mamori? (I can't name every pro.)

Everyone will be busy to keep their clan intact. With no real powerhouses in bandit clan it'll crumble under the pressure of the major clans

Leo is right. Our clan currently doesnt have many territories so we dont have to worry anout big clan politics. And we dont really have any "powerhouses" so we wont pose a big threat. Its a way so noobs that join the big clans can have FUN and we can have FUN. If you crumble under presure by someone else on the other part of the world then u should go out and breathe sone fresh air.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-14-2017, 04:18 AM
(10-14-2017 02:43 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  The point is that it would never crumble, because it doesn't physically exist. It's a concept, an idea. Not a concrete existing structure.

I didn't say i had plans for who to run it, or how to run it. I was just saying that from what i believe, it's the thing that the game needs right now.

I support this bandit clan idea.

as far as coordination there are tools such as facebook groups and discord that can be used to coordinate the actions of the bandit clan members.

as far as leadership...that is the biggest problem as most pros are basicaly just in chill mode nowadays and can't be bothered with this game unless an update drops.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2017, 05:19 AM
Yup. There isn't really anything to do anyway because It's not like revitalizing the war room at this point would actually fix anything, but it would be good to have something in place for the next time an update drops.

Which is why i think devs need to turn up the bandit clan to 100 and let them run wild in the war room, instead of converting a random tile once every 6 months.

10-14-2017, 01:01 PM
Tbh, present situation is not bad. People looking for spars can just chill like Naroc is doing in Aka vs Aoi. He's literally the lone warrior. People who need action can change clan and join the clan sparring with any other clan.

Now people who can not even afford scrolls, I've no alternative left for them.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-14-2017, 03:38 PM
There is the issue at hand and I'm sorry Ak but Aoi fits into this catigory. Clans with more than enough Land not wanting to let any of it go when all you need to be considered a major clan is 40. And once more I will also apologise to Yuuta and Chronos or any other clan leader who has more than enough land. The War room doesn't even have true War any more. yes we all get along now but now we have way to much politics involved and not enough action. Clan members are bored or want to just fight for the sake of fighting for land. So by being stingy (And forgive me for saying that but its true) we achieve nothing and the game dies through a mass of boredom.

No I'm not talking about creating an arena. I'm talking about whats logical as far as what the game was meant to be in the first place. I want that we are all able to claim our proper 40 tile home land and that not be taken from any of us but at the same time Clans with more than enough Land are being asked to be more flexible. Its not like any extra lands beyond 40 can't be taken back after all, but at least that would create fun. with out Clan leaders getting their feelings hurt or wanting revenge. Why would it be so hard to selct 40 tiles around your capital to be your Home land and not care about losing the rest or competing for it.

This is about doing what the devs aren't doing and at the least through the power we at the least have, Keeping the Games alive and able to attract new players. We the Leaders of the game's Clans are the most important people in the SHSD community. It starts with us, if we don't do something then who will and we all owe it to ourselves and the money that we may or may not have spent to make this game as fun as it was intended to be. Part of that Fun is War accuring in the War room. We can no longer ignore what our current actions and decisions thus far have done to the state of the game and the members of our clans to allow things to be just one sided in the War room.

Its time we be open minded more so than before and more willing to let go than hold on to something that in the end just causes more harm. Believe me If things were reversed and Midori was among the Clans with more than enough I would Understand why any of us would not want to lose something you may have fought hard for or worked hard to get. Ask yourselves this though. what good is having all that land in the War Room if you do nothing with it other than fight an imaginary enemy (Boring).

What I proposed here is something we can start with get a basis set up and improve upon as we go. The fact tho is we need War in the War room with Rules and a clan to enforce them that will be kept in check by the council of Clan leaders.

Might I note yes Midori's situation Land wise isn't good and this would allow us to gain our Home Land back and potentially grant us more, but that extra beyond 40 can be taken just as quickly as we get it, but that not my reason for that I want to bring War back truely, but in the right way.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
10-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Maybe instead of all of these mind blowing ideas, you will simply offer Ki Sensu 1 on 1 war (without interference of other clans). If you're weaker than any other clan, then you can't dream about gaining more lands anyway.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
10-14-2017, 09:07 PM
Uh mattson has kind of a point. Btw mattson the tile you gave us has no town so we cant conv it. Clan Kamikaze is now a Ninja Rogue clan. We have already targeted our firsr town. I hope we can live up to the bandit expectation and that we can all have fun

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything