Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
New addition to the War Room System
10-15-2017, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 02:39 PM by Mattson0521.)
RE: New addition to the War Room System
TBH I never fully agreed on the current system. It was Voted on while I was still in the process of settling Peace with Wars that were going on at the time. I wanted to hear that idea out but things were rushed and not all the leaders agree on the system in place as we are now finding out. So for my absence in that I apologies because I would have agreed with you guys Ashura.

I'm tired of hearing the constant Donate X number of tiles. Thats not War AK (I'm sorry my Friend, I have to point that out) its an event and something we can always do when ever we want no matter if we are in peace times r War times, but it is not a valid idea for true change in the War Room.

Also No matter how this gets worked out I want to make sure that any clan can make their place on the map and not lose it unless the choose to give it away. Its not right for that to be denied of a Clan and Yes your damn right Midori wants its Home Land back, but you all have known that since I became Leader of Midori. So for any of you to even mention that is pointless because of course we want what is rightfully ours back.

That's not what this is abut tho. This is about making a true positive change in the War room and getting all of the stubbornness and stinginess removed. I hear so often these days, "We took this Land and now its sacred to us." Give me a break really Sacred. Sacred Land is the 40 tiles that make up your Home Land No more No less. its time we stop placing so much value on extra Land we don;t need and start allowing the game to work how it is meant to work.

Also just so every knows this about me and Midori. If we had the amount of Land Aoi, Ki or Hono have I would be just as willing to help another clan out or even let some of it go or fight for fun over it. My only concern would be my 40 tile Homeland and that its in tact and unharmed. Thats how the game should in some way be.

Also the reason I suggest all of us having a 40 tile Untouchable Home Land is, First Midori, Ki, Aoi and Aka each have 2 diplomatic territories. Untouchable unable to be harmed in any way Lands. Gaurantees that they will never not be on the map you could say. I personally feel that since the 4 story clans have something that can't be taken. Its only Fair that as a community we give all clan something that is theirs. Hence why I suggest we all be able to claim a 40 tile Home Land (Note I said claim) and that Home Land Should suround a Clan's Capital BTW.

AK I'd like to ask you to take some time and think about how the choices you have made on this subject have help things in the game. has it changed the Game state at all? Then I wish to ask every one. Are your Clan Members happy with the System? Are they Bored? Do they ask when are we going to fight? While I have been following the sytem how it is I myself have been asked by my members, " Why no War, When are we going to fight, I'm bored can we fight another clan?" And all I can truely tell them is I'am working on it or Such and such Spar with So and So, but waiting to hear back. Mean while times go on and Nothing changes and My members are still Bored. So truly ask yourselves that and be Honest.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2017, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 03:45 PM by Dokuganryu.)
I can smell that if we all agree to this system, Midori would just wait to get 40 or so lands which can be farmed out from this system as home lands (although story clans doesn't have any condition that they need xx amount of lands to get clan stuffs) and then they'll just show that they lost interest in the system and would like to go back to the current system we are running in.

At the moment what I feel is that Midori's motive to invoke the new system is just because of getting back an amount of land they have lost due to their leaders.

** I'm not sure but that's what it seems at present.

If Midori wants to continue with the number of lands they have currently and other clan leaders (including Honoshihai, Murakami Sohei and Bishamon) agree to continue with 40 tile as their homeland and rest as sparrable or attackable area (the fun zone) then I think I can give a nod to the proposed system by Mattson.

In case Midori doesn't want to agree to continue with what they have and demand 40 territories as their homeland, I would not provide a nod to the proposed system by Mattson.

In case any one major/story clan leader (excluding me) does not agree to the proposed system and refuses to participate in the proposed system of War room, then I would not provide a nod to the proposed system by Mattson.

For Mattson :-
When War room used to be active and Midori had powerhouses, Midori used to be over defensive without utilising their resources. The clans which have now more than enough amount of lands according to you used to be more active and has been able to capture the territories they own today.

You can not accuse them for owning more than enough lands or taking Midori's lands.

The reasons are :-
1. There is no particular description of enough land for story clans. A story clan with 1 territory would also provide clan gears and a story clans with 223 territory will also provide clan gears.
2. Midori bitched with Honoshihai and few other clans which resulted in a counter bitching and the result was that Midori lost a fair patch of land.

Now, if your proposed system is not approved and you attack any other clan in the present system, that'd make you an agressor once again. So, my fellow mate I'd request you to take your decisions with a cool head.

Thank you.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-15-2017, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 05:02 PM by Kogane no kiba burūdoragon.)
(10-15-2017 07:44 AM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  You could listen to Leo and Chronos, the idea belonged to Chronos.
Point not given.

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah......we don't care for Chronos down here in Kyushu.

(10-15-2017 02:24 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  `Snip`

just one point the only lands Aoi consider sacred are Kyushu and Saskia's Bridge. ShiKokku was a buffer and later a gift to Bishamon. Also while it is true the rest of you have two diplos, Aoi is in the process of taking the shogun's seat over so our diplo situation is a little different.

Secondly, I call bullshigga on this proposal.

Thirdly, the game needs revenue. Revenue that was being generated by gold purchases. Most of the players who purchased gold are gone now and it is not because the war room was boring. They left because the game was stagnant as a whole and they got tired of waiting for updates they felt would never come. Plus the updates that did come did not address issues that some felt needed to be done to actually make pvp playable.

One big problem for why no one buys gold anymore to purchase gold items is because in SHSD coming across items that are actually worth the purchasing are completely random. Stats on items are randomly generated instead of set in stone. So obtaining strength is based on being online at the right time and being in the right place, or trading for it.

In other games Gear has set stat values so that if I buy it now and you buy it later, we still have the same stats. what can improve those stats are mods which can be placed on them. Of course there are special variations of said gear with boosted stats that can be purchased but at the end of the day we can all purchase that gear. Finding/earning the mods to boost the gear would make grinding appealing.

Of course to keep people spending gold the Dev would have to keep releasing new gear for us to purchase but that would actually be kinda cool. and he could look to some of our in-game people who have a talent for designing to design new gear and variations of gear for the game.

Anyways...I feel that people are hungup on the notion that the war room being active is going to save the game when in truth muthafuggas just being active but not buying gold thus generating revenue for the game is not going to do anything in the long run.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Mattson, I just started liking you a lot more.

Goldie, what you're basically saying is this: Everyonr was in a big happy council, Aoi wanted to keep the current system for the sole reason of not wanting to losten to Ashura and because yall don't care about Chronos down there.
Is that about correct?
My gut tells me that in a few more months, Aoi will come up with a revolutionary idea that will change the war room and which was literally turned down by yall over and over and over again.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
10-15-2017, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 06:44 PM by Kogane no kiba burūdoragon.)
(10-15-2017 06:04 PM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  Mattson, I just started liking you a lot more.

Goldie, what you're basically saying is this: Everyonr was in a big happy council, Aoi wanted to keep the current system for the sole reason of not wanting to losten to Ashura and because yall don't care about Chronos down there.
Is that about correct?
My gut tells me that in a few more months, Aoi will come up with a revolutionary idea that will change the war room and which was literally turned down by yall over and over and over again.

Ashura, we were not in a big happy council because some of us were in "fck you muthafugga" mode from the very beginning.

as far as Aoi is concerned the war room is not the saving grace of SHSD. It is not even a distraction cause it doesn't hold any value for Aoi outside of us pointing at the map and saying "look at all that Aoi Blue". We would give lands away more often if the leaders of the player clans could just answer a few simple questions that allowed us to see they were competent enough to lead a clan.

For us constant war was the problem. It gets tedious fighting in the war room and you know that to be true. The rewards do not match the effort so why should we expend the effort? Sure it will keep a few players (newbs) entertained until they too get crushed by the monotony of it all. But why should I actively support a feature i feel holds no true value to myself or my clan.

Also we are always open to spars/border skirmishes, always. Whether for land or not we are down. Because we gotta keep the newbs entertained.

10-15-2017, 06:46 PM
(10-15-2017 06:41 PM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  Also we are always open to spars/border skirmishes, always. Whether for land or not we are down. Because we gotta keep the newbs entertained.

This is what I said earlier. No one listened to me.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-16-2017, 03:38 PM
At least the fighting is more entertaining than this constant Oh hey can we battle? Nonsense. Yes there is more wrong but are we even helping the issue by thinking like that Kogane. That thinking is what is creating the boredom in the War Room. So what the rewards aren't good. So what if there is no value to gaining the land. Thats beyond the point and besides are we all really that greedy that every action in the war room has to have a reward. Winning the Land is reward enough in itself. as far as the items and stats that's out of our control. So lets take the selfeshness out of this as we all need to not act that way as it is not helping anything either.

I understand that a clan has worked to gain what it has but Like I said before the more any of us continue to be unwilling to allow Land to be lost the more boring the War room gets. At least if we had War along with Events and sparrings things would be a heck of a lot more interesting. Also 40 tiles I feel is something we can all agree is a fair set up for Home lands and Yes AK I know you don't like to use that kinda term, but its time to stop deluding ourselves and admit its time things became fair and more Freedom be applied in the War Room for things Like what I'm proposing to happen.

I'm thinking about the future here guys and right now if we continue like we have been I don't see any positives in it. We have already seen what came from the current system. Not saying the idea didn't work. The idea is a solid one, but there are flaws to it. It doesn't allow for free range battling everything has to be discussed for over a period of possible days. While yes you can bet Land to possibly gain something if you win, but again more discussion has to be involved to determine how much and terms of the battle. I'm sorry but if our members knew that, it would be a Snore fest.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
10-16-2017, 05:29 PM
(10-16-2017 03:38 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  At least the fighting is more entertaining than this constant Oh hey can we battle? Nonsense. Yes there is more wrong but are we even helping the issue by thinking like that Kogane. That thinking is what is creating the boredom in the War Room. So what the rewards aren't good. So what if there is no value to gaining the land. Thats beyond the point and besides are we all really that greedy that every action in the war room has to have a reward. Winning the Land is reward enough in itself. as far as the items and stats that's out of our control. So lets take the selfeshness out of this as we all need to not act that way as it is not helping anything either.

I understand that a clan has worked to gain what it has but Like I said before the more any of us continue to be unwilling to allow Land to be lost the more boring the War room gets. At least if we had War along with Events and sparrings things would be a heck of a lot more interesting. Also 40 tiles I feel is something we can all agree is a fair set up for Home lands and Yes AK I know you don't like to use that kinda term, but its time to stop deluding ourselves and admit its time things became fair and more Freedom be applied in the War Room for things Like what I'm proposing to happen.

I'm thinking about the future here guys and right now if we continue like we have been I don't see any positives in it. We have already seen what came from the current system. Not saying the idea didn't work. The idea is a solid one, but there are flaws to it. It doesn't allow for free range battling everything has to be discussed for over a period of possible days. While yes you can bet Land to possibly gain something if you win, but again more discussion has to be involved to determine how much and terms of the battle. I'm sorry but if our members knew that, it would be a Snore fest.

I hear you i really do but i don,t think you understand what i am saying.

The War Room is worthless because the actions you take are worth less. For making moves in the war room you earn 5 silver pieces for each move and it doesn't matter if you deploy, build, or attack. But attacking is worth even less. For killing the max of soldiers which is 340 fodder and 10 named samurai you can earn (it's been a while) 2000 xp...for killing 350 people. That is shite and a waste of a persons time if they are looking to level.

Now the real "rewards" of the war room are supposed to be the clan gear you earn. I say "supposed to be" because on the whole the clan gear is usually garbage with only the mask and War hero ring being worth anything. Now i will be fair and say it does give you something to work towards (i earned my mask and War Hero killing Honos in the 4th Great War) but on the whole, all clan gear really only has sentimental value.

Well i take that back because before the great nerfing (or was it the update after) you got a def stat boost transferring into heavy armor.

Now on to the thing about territories...you want to basically reset the board and establish homelands for all the major clans. Aoi would be down except we claim all of Kyushu which by itself is 60+ lands and we dare a muthafugga to say that ain't right. Also Saskia's Bridge and those two little pink tiles in Tohoku which we are watching over. Everything else we are willing to fight over. We are always willing to bet our tiles because that is what we do.

Also for your plan to work it is not Aoi you have to convince but Yuuta and probably Saskia. Because without those two okays, Midori is never reclaiming Kanto.

And again, unless a plan is about generating revenue it is not going to keep this game alive. SHSD needs more money not just more activity. People need legit reasons to spend money on a game like this and quite frankly they have not given us one in months.

But again Aoi is not opposed to more activity in the war room. Just get everyone to sign off on it for real.

Just thought of.something. You said no one would be able to attack a player clan until they reach 40 tiles? What happens when the map is full? I used to keep records and you can fit 3 clans in hokkaido, 2 in tohoku, 1in chubu, 1 in kanto, 2 kinki, 1 shikoku, 1 Kyushu, and 1 chugoku. Aka and Hono Will be in Hokkaido, Ki in Kinki, Mura is in Tohoku with Ryujin looking to join them, Midori in Kanto, Bishamon in Shikoku, and Aoi in Kyushu. That leaves room for 4 other clans. And not all regions are equal in size.

10-16-2017, 06:35 PM
First of all, we're talking over and over about the same, with only a different person to make an opening post, while we need devs activity to make anything. Either it would be bandits clan or updates in WR or anything else. Meanwhile Ashura is still annoying and grass is green.

Secondly, it's definitely not my War Room and not my game if we're giving away lands that we gained after so much struggling. It's like buying custom design outfit and dropping after showing it once in dojo, because someone is jealous. Alternatively it's like giving a 113-153 dmg, 172 HP, 89 DEF, 17 piercing dmg and 36 crit dmg to Sage, because he will threaten you that he will leave the game. In the same time you will be trashtalked by others, because you still dared to keep for yourself inferior sword.

I would say Aoi donated some lands to Murakami in the past (ofc Ki was the biggest donator), because there was a discussion in the clan if I am allowed by clansmen to sign such a treaty. I wouldn't say Aoi sponsored Blood Lotus/Bishamon, because there was no discussion. Goldfangdraco sponsored BL/Bishamon. Credits to him.

And who "we" consider only Kyushu and Bridge sacred for Aoi? For me Shikkoku was sacred as I remember my try-harding and Sanatsu's efforts in converting.

Where's this whole discussion in Aoi about giving away more lands? On discord? Not that I intent to oppose, but I would simply read it just out of curiousity. Or maybe just information?

I also don't get this "shogun" concept.

Btw, what was, is and - after possible updates - will be the point of War Room? If not lands then what? Game of changing colours of clans every week? Then indeed it would be good to create as much clans as possible and we might have a lot of colours in War Room.

Besides, hereby I announce I demand all Aka Ryu lands for myself (outside Hokkaido, because I respect them), because right now Ashura annoys me and I threaten to be butthurted and I will accuse you of destroying game, if you won't. I think I will incorporate these lands to Aoi, but it shouldn't bother you since donation is donation and you will have nothing to say after this gesture. You are forbidden to complain, because it's ridicoulous to be greedy and to want to keep lands for yourself, while I am starving. Look what you did. I'm already outside the game.

In exchange, if you will do what I demand, I will graciously publicly announce that it is Chronos and Tameshi merits that you gave me lands.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
10-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Nope.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]