Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
New addition to the War Room System
Yesterday, 07:56 PM
RE: New addition to the War Room System
Would be cool if it was true

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:02 PM by Zetzane.)
(Yesterday 07:51 PM)Yurei Wrote:  ,,I heard a whisper. I heard on the night of the 31th an army will arrive. They come from China. Yes, the land that went dark years ago, surrounded by a fog of war. A war against an invader they have never seen before. Not a human invader is meant by that, so are the rumors. War is coming, a great war that will unite all clans, not under the rule of piece, but to fight for their lifes.''
- Promotional text by Lut on Halloween

Pfft all we have to do is wait fpr a cyclone to destroy heir fleets. The kaminokaze watch over the Rising Sun

(Yesterday 07:51 PM)Yurei Wrote:  ,,I heard a whisper. I heard on the night of the 31th an army will arrive. They come from China. Yes, the land that went dark years ago, surrounded by a fog of war. A war against an invader they have never seen before. Not a human invader is meant by that, so are the rumors. War is coming, a great war that will unite all clans, not under the rule of piece, but to fight for their lifes.''
- Promotional text by Lut on Halloween

Where is that written

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
War and piece. XD

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.