Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who is causing trouble
10-22-2017, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 03:47 AM by Dokuganryu.)
RE: who is causing trouble
(10-22-2017 02:51 AM)L10N Wrote:  Dokuganryuu stop. U think you are always right but you are wrong here. Itzron is not an alt and he surely wouldnt abuse a bug he reported. If he wanted to exploit it, he would have quietly done it without anyone evrr finding out.

So, just stop. You are not the only one with brains here.

I like how people love to team up against me to prove something illogical Big Grin

A person who knows how to become rich within a day and you're saying he won't abuse it?

[Image: tenor.gif]

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2017, 03:58 AM
(10-22-2017 03:44 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(10-22-2017 02:51 AM)L10N Wrote:  Dokuganryuu stop. U think you are always right but you are wrong here. Itzron is not an alt and he surely wouldnt abuse a bug he reported. If he wanted to exploit it, he would have quietly done it without anyone evrr finding out.

I like how people love to team up against me to prove something illogical Big Grin

A person who knows how to become rich within a day and you're saying he won't abuse it?

i will not, because i am a reasonable person.
i have already proven so, because otherwise, i would have 100 of my op sword right now BUT, i only have 1.

[Image: latest?cb=20121208115833&path-prefix=en]

Always Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNIwlRClHsQ
10-22-2017, 04:00 AM
Don't. Overestimate. Yourself.

You can't admit you are wrong at this point because then, whatever you said will be in vain.

If what I said was illogical, then in my eyes, what you say is illogical.

You thought you were too clever and made an outfit based off someone else. But
someone found out. And it isnt Zetzane, so it is possible it's some reputed player. But that isnt the case here.

Also, Itzron has crappy items idk how rich he'd get overnight.
Then again, he reported it. That spark of justice is there in his mind. It is quite obvious he wont do it. That's why he even pm'ed you. He wants to get rid of bugs and glitches.

Then again, you are very smart with much "things inside your head". So you will obviously be right in your mind. But no matter what, you are wrong and I stand against your statement.

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
10-22-2017, 04:05 AM
Doku, you were aware of the older version of duplicating and you didn't do any abuse like the spanish players. That's one flaw to your argument.

The spanish players did not report the bug. They were simply dumb enough to blabber about it on global.

And for the last time. IF HE WANTED TO EXPLOIT A BUG HE WOULDN'T DETAIL HOW THE FUCK IT WORKS IN THE FORUMS WERE EVERYONE CAN FUCKING READ.
Or can they? In your particular case I'm not sure if everyone can read. So stop being a god damn stubborn idiot.

Next point, he isn't nearly as good to be considered an important alt. So even if he IS an alt, he's not all that important.

Is that simple and understandable enough for you?

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2017, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 04:32 AM by Driller.)
thank you.
by the way
this is the sword i mentioned.
had if for about a month:
https://imgur.com/FstEpPS
(l10n)

Always Watching

10-22-2017, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 04:38 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(10-22-2017 04:05 AM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  Doku, you were aware of the older version of duplicating and you didn't do any abuse like the spanish players. That's one flaw to your argument.

The spanish players did not report the bug. They were simply dumb enough to blabber about it on global.

And for the last time. IF HE WANTED TO EXPLOIT A BUG HE WOULDN'T DETAIL HOW THE FUCK IT WORKS IN THE FORUMS WERE EVERYONE CAN FUCKING READ.
Or can they? In your particular case I'm not sure if everyone can read. So stop being a god damn stubborn idiot.

Next point, he isn't nearly as good to be considered an important alt. So even if he IS an alt, he's not all that important.

Is that simple and understandable enough for you?

First, I was told a process which no longer works (I've screenshots of mine and akai's convos.) and yeah since that process was dead I didn't give a fuck to it and till date I tell people I actually do not know how actually duping works because mostly I hear people saying it is related with disconnection or trade bug but to be honest if my internet disconnects a reconnecting to server appears within a second and within 4-5 seconds my screen gets back to the main page so I've never actually got the concept of how people dupe. So, abusing a bug without knowing what it is and how it works is basically illogical.

Next about admitting a bug that exists. People basically do any kind of shit to gain attention. It might happen that he doesn't even know how the bug works and it might happen he's Ahmedmimmo, one of the dupers who got a ban...
Anything can happen Mr. Salty Ashura Wink
The branch he showed is a popular duplicated item since November-December 2016. I do not recognise the armour though. But again if it happened accidentally once there should be 2 copies of the branch instead of 4. The particular number 4 suggests either he already had 2 of those branches (How the fuck did he got 2? From dupers maybe, then someone is still out there duping those stuffs and this guy is associated with them which resulted in a trade of 2x branches) or the particular bug was attemped again after it happened accidentally during trading.

If he's actually clean tell him or ask him to give details with whom he was trading and all the stuffs necessary to prove himself innocent.

If not, then I'd just advice Salty Ashura to stop defending random people in forums.

PS : I actually do realise it now why you're always trolled by Aloshka Big Grin

(10-22-2017 04:00 AM)L10N Wrote:  Don't. Overestimate. Yourself.

You can't admit you are wrong at this point because then, whatever you said will be in vain.

If what I said was illogical, then in my eyes, what you say is illogical.

You thought you were too clever and made an outfit based off someone else. But
someone found out. And it isnt Zetzane, so it is possible it's some reputed player. But that isnt the case here.

Also, Itzron has crappy items idk how rich he'd get overnight.
Then again, he reported it. That spark of justice is there in his mind. It is quite obvious he wont do it. That's why he even pm'ed you. He wants to get rid of bugs and glitches.

Then again, you are very smart with much "things inside your head". So you will obviously be right in your mind. But no matter what, you are wrong and I stand against your statement.

You're speaking too much and too loud for a person who's already trade banned by great Kanjis for duplicating and doing shits in the game Wink

*Meow*...
10-22-2017, 04:40 AM
(10-22-2017 04:35 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  If he's actually clean tell him or ask him to give details with whom he was trading and all the stuffs necessary to prove himself innocent.

i dont remember the name... but it was some dude who offered a reaper 12 helm for my hallow mask. it had nothing to do with duping.

and with the 4 branches...
i kept trying to put it up for trade (i didnt need it)
and that same dude kept offering so it happened many times.
i ended up ignoring him so that it didnt get out of hand

Always Watching

10-22-2017, 04:44 AM
(10-22-2017 03:58 AM)Driller Wrote:  
(10-22-2017 03:44 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  

i will not, because i am a reasonable person.
i have already proven so, because otherwise, i would have 100 of my op sword right now BUT, i only have 1.

Everyone says so. But very few people are actually able to maintain what they said.

First, you can dupe. Do I care? Neh. Why? Once I did, the big fishes who were actually to be banned escaped ban by a few cheap tricks.

Second, we barely do have moderating and as we know an idle mind is the residing place of Satan. When you have actually nothing to do in game, you just get online, dupe stuffs to pass your time in game (there are some people who actually did this and probably are still doing it, otherwise i see no reason of those sensu masks with def, att, hp and fire att and more items like those)

Third, I'd like Lut or other Mods to pay attention here but you don't always get what you want, just like I want a 113-153 dmg perfect sword; this won't mean Tendril/Naru or whoever has it would trade it to me just because I want.

As a result I've accepted the reality. And yeh I do bark too much. Don't worry. Just don't pay attention to this ol' nut.

Cya in pvp soon Big Grin

*Meow*...
10-22-2017, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 04:57 AM by L10N.)
That's right. I never had the right to voice my opinion on this matter. No more.

But then again, I've have dropped the illegally acquired items(except for maybe 1-2 blue crap masks). I've rectified my errors to a great extent and still hope devs unban me one day(maybe never, but a man can only hope).

Baibai.

(o-o')

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
10-22-2017, 04:49 AM
(10-22-2017 04:44 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Everyone says so. But very few people are actually able to maintain what they said.

i can. i am a trustworthy person.

(10-22-2017 04:44 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Cya in pvp soon Big Grin

do not understand you there tho :/

Always Watching

Thread Closed