Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who is causing trouble
10-22-2017, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 05:56 AM by Driller.)
RE: who is causing trouble
(10-22-2017 04:49 AM)L10N Wrote:  But then again, I've have dropped the illegally acquired

i really have no reason to do this because

the branches
a) help me provide info and
b) dem branches are useless - i would understand trashing some illegal maxed stat soul-infused item or sumthing, but an illegal branch with bug fix help wont do any good to be trashed. just 3 less weight in the bank at best, which isnt even real help, so it is better i keep them

[Image: latest?cb=20121208115833&path-prefix=en]

Always Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNIwlRClHsQ
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2017, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 06:29 AM by Zetzane.)
(10-22-2017 04:00 AM)L10N Wrote:  Don't. Overestimate. Yourself.

You can't admit you are wrong at this point because then, whatever you said will be in vain.

If what I said was illogical, then in my eyes, what you say is illogical.

You thought you were too clever and made an outfit based off someone else. But
someone found out. And it isnt Zetzane, so it is possible it's some reputed player. But that isnt the case here.

Also, Itzron has crappy items idk how rich he'd get overnight.
Then again, he reported it. That spark of justice is there in his mind. It is quite obvious he wont do it. That's why he even pm'ed you. He wants to get rid of bugs and glitches.

Then again, you are very smart with much "things inside your head". So you will obviously be right in your mind. But no matter what, you are wrong and I stand against your statement.
Like i would create an alt after a whole thread was dedicated to it.

(10-22-2017 04:00 AM)L10N Wrote:  Don't. Overestimate. Yourself.

You can't admit you are wrong at this point because then, whatever you said will be in vain.

If what I said was illogical, then in my eyes, what you say is illogical.

You thought you were too clever and made an outfit based off someone else. But
someone found out. And it isnt Zetzane, so it is possible it's some reputed player. But that isnt the case here.

Also, Itzron has crappy items idk how rich he'd get overnight.
Then again, he reported it. That spark of justice is there in his mind. It is quite obvious he wont do it. That's why he even pm'ed you. He wants to get rid of bugs and glitches.

Then again, you are very smart with much "things inside your head". So you will obviously be right in your mind. But no matter what, you are wrong and I stand against your statement.
Like i would create an alt after a whole thread was dedicated to it.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-26-2017, 06:23 AM
(10-20-2017 10:21 AM)Driller Wrote:  someone else to report:
https://imgur.com/pv0Z0a4
ps... i seem to be playing on a bad week, cause there are a LOT of ppl i didnt bother reporting for issues like this

EDIT: one line above(he was not being rude)he said that i make no darkensence

Dude, why post me and whoareyou just teasing darksense aka tobiruzen? Darksense is the one who started it. You shouldnt be blaming whoareyou for it.

You will never see me coming, and you wont be able to stop me.
10-26-2017, 06:43 AM
(10-26-2017 06:23 AM)kaiyashi Wrote:  
ps... i seem to be playing on a bad week, cause there are a LOT of ppl i didnt bother reporting for issues like this

Dude, why post me and whoareyou just teasing darksense aka tobiruzen? Darksense is the one who started it. You shouldnt be blaming whoareyou for it.
i dont think dark is tobi

10-26-2017, 06:58 AM
(10-26-2017 06:43 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  

He is zetzane. He is acting like an old world player and he is trying to be nice.

10-26-2017, 06:59 AM
(10-26-2017 06:58 AM)kaiyashi Wrote:  

He is zetzane. He is acting like an old world player and he is trying to be nice.
then i suggest stop telling ppl to shut up in shsd

10-26-2017, 10:03 AM
(10-26-2017 06:59 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(10-26-2017 06:58 AM)kaiyashi Wrote:  

then i suggest stop telling ppl to shut up in shsd
I am gonna stop. What did u expect?

10-27-2017, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 01:11 PM by Yoshinobu.)
(10-21-2017 04:34 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  Epic fail Driller is Iztron.

Look hombre, I know your not exactly bright kid and somehow intellectually challenged (perhaps you were born on Taco Bell and having Pocahontas as mother, etc) but seriously you need to see thing from the bigger picture.

Zetzane, why you use double accounts just to post in this forum?! Huh I can see clearly that Kaiyashi = Zetzane

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
10-27-2017, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 04:33 PM by Zetzane.)
(10-27-2017 01:09 PM)Yoshinobu Wrote:  
(10-21-2017 04:34 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  Epic fail Driller is Iztron.

Look hombre, I know your not exactly bright kid and somehow intellectually challenged (perhaps you were born on Taco Bell and having Pocahontas as mother, etc) but seriously you need to see thing from the bigger picture.

Zetzane, why you use double accounts just to post in this forum?! Huh I can see clearly that Kaiyashi = Zetzane
For someone who insults other ones brains your the dumb one. If you played the goddamn game youd know kaiyashi is harusho

Besides my double acc was godzilla. Ehom i admitted to making. If your not not gonna say something productive to add to this thread or have some actual proof of the first bullshit that comes to your head then dont goddamn say it. Stay in your moms basement and stop being toxic.

10-27-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 05:48 PM by Yoshinobu.)
(10-27-2017 04:28 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  If you played the goddamn game youd know kaiyashi is harusho

Besides my double acc was godzilla. Ehom i admitted to making. If your not not gonna say something productive to add to this thread or have some actual proof of the first bullshit that comes to your head then dont goddamn say it. Stay in your moms basement and stop being toxic.

So you are Zetzane, Kaiyashi, and also harusho GOT IT! (triple accounts so far)

Just how many alt accounts do you have in this forum?! Why do you need so many alt-accounts Huh Does all those accounts happen to be your player clan membership? As in your clan were filled with your alt-accounts?

Seriously hombre this game community is really small community you can always tell from how someone wrote something.

BTW why should I stop being toxic to you? Huh It's already my nature for being toxic.

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
Thread Closed