Poll: Vote for your favourite outfit
Tengu of the Kamikaze Clan
Xie'e
Bleach
Protector of Buddha
Yatagarasu no Tengu
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[EVENT] Revote for your favourite outfit
10-27-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: [EVENT] Revote for your favourite outfit
(10-27-2017 06:01 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  @Crow

Thanks for clearing up the ban problem.
Everyone's voting for buddha over yatsuga tengu noe.
Vote for red nose tengu he's cool Sad

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2017, 09:04 AM
Thank you to crow for helping yurei in his event, also im glad this one is public poll so we can see the people who vote

"Im surprised you are voting for me @crow"
*many many thanks*

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
Find all posts by this user
10-27-2017, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 09:26 AM by Driller.)
don't know what to vote...
wish i could vote 3, cause i like:
1) color of piku's
2) style of angel's
3) weapon of doku's
i want to go angel to not make it so much of a landslide.
thoughts?

personally, if i had the money, i would get doku's weapon as a 1 custom.

(IF i had the money because i still live with my parents and aint even an adult yet...)
(so no job)
(so no money)

[Image: latest?cb=20121208115833&path-prefix=en]

Always Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNIwlRClHsQ
10-27-2017, 01:36 PM
I still think the votes should be based on the people's own judgment not because they are friends or asked them to, that being said I'd rather vote for myself though cause I love my work, not because it looks cooler than the rest.

[Image: UWZcHvw.png]
10-27-2017, 05:50 PM
(10-27-2017 04:22 AM)PikuChan Wrote:  :dodgy:hi piku

Ichimasa at your service
10-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Meh, I guess Dokuganryu's outfit is gonna win after all.

I agree to Orochi's opinion however. People should vote based on their own liking like real life elections. If you are getting 'friends' to vote for you, the poll takes a biased turn.

Then again, not hating on anyone. It's just that Orochi's or Zetzane's outfits didn't reach the last poll's count.....

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
10-27-2017, 07:01 PM
(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  I agree to Orochi's opinion however. People should vote based on their own liking like real life elections. If you are getting 'friends' to vote for you, the poll takes a biased turn.
At least in germany a survey found out that people tend to vote (political votes) for people they know or see more often or like more. A person said 'i voted for Merkel because she was there when i was born'. So i'm not positioning myself at pro or con. Just saying elections are kinda same rl or virtual.

(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  Then again, not hating on anyone. It's just that Orochi's or Zetzane's outfits didn't reach the last poll's count.....
@the rest of the people. Don't understand me wrong i'm not pointing fingers at anyone. Just saying the old alts could have been used for every finalist not just Doku. Not saying that any participant used alts for themselves. Just saying that maybe 1 person wanted to give several votes to several outfits. As far as it goes i can't see any alts on Doku's votes. So he wasn't the one profiting from them last time. Not saying that Oro, Zet, or Angel were using them. Just saying maybe there was 1 idiot who thought he needed 6 votes.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-27-2017, 07:41 PM
(10-27-2017 07:01 PM)Yurei Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  I agree to Orochi's opinion however. People should vote based on their own liking like real life elections. If you are getting 'friends' to vote for you, the poll takes a biased turn.
At least in germany a survey found out that people tend to vote (political votes) for people they know or see more often or like more. A person said 'i voted for Merkel because she was there when i was born'. So i'm not positioning myself at pro or con. Just saying elections are kinda same rl or virtual.

(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  Then again, not hating on anyone. It's just that Orochi's or Zetzane's outfits didn't reach the last poll's count.....
@the rest of the people. Don't understand me wrong i'm not pointing fingers at anyone. Just saying the old alts could have been used for every finalist not just Doku. Not saying that any participant used alts for themselves. Just saying that maybe 1 person wanted to give several votes to several outfits. As far as it goes i can't see any alts on Doku's votes. So he wasn't the one profiting from them last time. Not saying that Oro, Zet, or Angel were using them. Just saying maybe there was 1 idiot who thought he needed 6 votes.
Jin kiru llama outcast me lion idk who else voted for me last time.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-27-2017, 08:28 PM
(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  Meh, I guess Dokuganryu's outfit is gonna win after all.

I agree to Orochi's opinion however. People should vote based on their own liking like real life elections. If you are getting 'friends' to vote for you, the poll takes a biased turn.

Then again, not hating on anyone. It's just that Orochi's or Zetzane's outfits didn't reach the last poll's count.....

I actually want my design to be out of this contest, but can't do anything about it now.

[Image: UWZcHvw.png]
10-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Only 3 days to go.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]