Poll: Vote for your favourite outfit
Tengu of the Kamikaze Clan
Xie'e
Bleach
Protector of Buddha
Yatagarasu no Tengu
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[EVENT] Revote for your favourite outfit
10-27-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: [EVENT] Revote for your favourite outfit
(10-27-2017 08:28 PM)Orochi Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  Meh, I guess Dokuganryu's outfit is gonna win after all.

I agree to Orochi's opinion however. People should vote based on their own liking like real life elections. If you are getting 'friends' to vote for you, the poll takes a biased turn.

Then again, not hating on anyone. It's just that Orochi's or Zetzane's outfits didn't reach the last poll's count.....

I actually want my design to be out of this contest, but can't do anything about it now.

Neh don't leave. It's just that I feel sad that those who put much efforts aren't reaping the rewards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2017, 09:34 PM
I guess i owe doku an apology.
I thought you were juat using alts to troll us and make "your" outfit win as a troll but now i see that they were actual players who voted for you.
My sincere apologies @Dokuganryuu. komenesai (is that how u spell it?)

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-27-2017, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 10:40 PM by Orochi.)
(10-27-2017 09:05 PM)L10N Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 06:33 PM)L10N Wrote:  Meh, I guess Dokuganryu's outfit is gonna win after all.

I agree to Orochi's opinion however. People should vote based on their own liking like real life elections. If you are getting 'friends' to vote for you, the poll takes a biased turn.

Then again, not hating on anyone. It's just that Orochi's or Zetzane's outfits didn't reach the last poll's count.....

I actually want my design to be out of this contest, but can't do anything about it now.

Neh don't leave. It's just that I feel sad that those who put much efforts aren't reaping the rewards.

The improvement of my art and being original and creative, and people voting it out of sheer admiration and reaching 12 votes prior to the revote, without asking for them to vote for me is already rewarding enough for me, I hated pumpkin heads the day it was created, I even threw out mine out of hatred, same applies to bunnyheads and panda heads, I only did this for doku and my purpose was already over when I heard 2nd and 3rd gets pumpkin heads I didn't have worry about doku not winning one anymore but now he's leading never expected that, that is why I wanted to back out so pikuchan gets 3rd place originally I thought of selling my pumpkin head since doku gets one for being 3rd, If I win 3rd place I'll simply give it to you if I ever win a pumpkin head that is, for free because seeing as CERTAIN two participants had a feud all because of a pumpkin head, artworks legality or caring about his outwork being more superior than the other made me cringe since it automatically but un-intentionally made it look like that I'm doing this for a pumpkin head(selling one). This things curse and I already hated it even before knowing its cursed.

Oh I know, How do you get disqualified again?

[Image: UWZcHvw.png]
10-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Once again I will tell you no.
10-27-2017, 10:52 PM
(10-27-2017 10:38 PM)Orochi Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 09:05 PM)L10N Wrote:  

The improvement of my art and being original and creative, and people voting it out of sheer admiration and reaching 12 votes prior to the revote, without asking for them to vote for me is already rewarding enough for me, I hated pumpkin heads the day it was created, I even threw out mine out of hatred, same applies to bunnyheads and panda heads, I only did this for doku and my purpose was already over when I heard 2nd and 3rd gets pumpkin heads I didn't have worry about doku not winning one anymore but now he's leading never expected that, that is why I wanted to back out so pikuchan gets 3rd place originally I thought of selling my pumpkin head since doku gets one for being 3rd, If I win 3rd place I'll simply give it to you if I ever win a pumpkin head that is, for free because seeing as CERTAIN two participants had a feud all because of a pumpkin head, artworks legality or caring about his outwork being more superior than the other made me cringe since it automatically but un-intentionally made it look like that I'm doing this for a pumpkin head(selling one). This things curse and I already hated it even before knowing its cursed.

Oh I know, How do you get disqualified again?

Feud wasnt because of the pumpkin head. I was just annoyed that he copied Tendril never said i was superior. Hell i couldnt draw his bone bastard if i tried

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-27-2017, 10:57 PM
I never mentioned any names, Zetzane.

10-28-2017, 12:48 AM
*watching calmly where would these goes*

"just hope it wont ended like the last vote thread.... its annoy me (just because a pumpkin head)"

btw as yurei said may the best one win. so good luck participants..... and please chill up Sleepy

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
10-28-2017, 12:51 AM
2 alts detacted.
-2 votes for Protector of Buddha.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-28-2017, 01:01 AM
(10-28-2017 12:48 AM)PikuChan Wrote:  *watching calmly where would these goes*

"just hope it wont ended like the last vote thread.... its annoy me (just because a pumpkin head)"

btw as yurei said may the best one win. so good luck participants..... and please chill up Sleepy

Yep, I still don't get it, why are they willing to kill for it? maybe because its rare? Cause it sure as hell don't look cool to me, because its looking right at you and not at the opponent its annoying, and I'm not a fan of silly items, I guess I'm immune to the all the hypes happening here because I'm too egoistic, I just love my awesomeness too much to comprehend people's taste and point of view.

10-28-2017, 01:11 AM
(10-28-2017 12:51 AM)Yurei Wrote:  2 alts detacted.
-2 votes for Protector of Buddha.

Same thing is happenning again. I didn't ask any Nanashi to vote for me. All other accounts are genuine. I can even name their charecter. So, be careful this time.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]