Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small Detail
11-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Small Detail
Add the other side of your character! You never see your other side, just one side. Like if you change directions, you still see the same side. You can't see the actual whole sheath because of this too.

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Small Detail
(11-06-2017 01:58 PM)Unspokenly Wrote:  Add the other side of your character! You never see your other side, just one side. Like if you change directions, you still see the same side. You can't see the actual whole sheath because of this too.

You people want more and more and more of the shitty features.

We need season 2 or new types of raids or dungeons or bosses or skills. Other side of the character will add lots of problems including designing of customs and shits. Think 'bout it ~.~

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
11-06-2017, 10:22 PM
(11-06-2017 01:58 PM)Unspokenly Wrote:  Add the other side of your character! You never see your other side, just one side. Like if you change directions, you still see the same side. You can't see the actual whole sheath because of this too.

Totally agree

Dab on ze haters

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
11-06-2017, 11:18 PM
i want a detail:
one extra cyan pixel on cordi's custom

[Image: latest?cb=20121208115833&path-prefix=en]

Always Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNIwlRClHsQ
11-06-2017, 11:20 PM
(11-06-2017 11:18 PM)Driller Wrote:  i want a detail:
one extra cyan pixel on cordi's custom

LOL

11-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Tbh, i think they draw the whole sword sheath anyways so it's not like they would have to spend time on drawing.
Only problem would be asymetrical armors. But i can't think of any asymetrical clothing/armor item ingame and i can't think of any asymetrical custom. For future customs they could just refuse to make them that way.
Some sword sheaths do look very nice so it's a shame we can't see them in their entirety.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
11-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Or if we could at least choose the side. And to enable/ disable the wakisashi

11-07-2017, 04:15 AM
You do realize that, with the way the game runs, to create the other side of the armor, would actually need to create a new game instance, right?

The way the game works is through 2d side scrolling mirrors. How most 2d games work, where it can apply a mirror effect to your character when they face the opposite direction.

So to make it work that it showed the other side of your armor, the game would actually have to load new particles. Even if it kept them in a cache, every time you had to move back and fourth, it would have to cache the old, and implement the new. This would provide a whole host of openings for bugs and lag.

And, as far as customs, and certain pieces that would change, like the sword sheath, this would actually require 2, completely different items to be drawn, for every non symmetrical piece. Potentially doubling the amount of time and work it would take for a custom. Because each separate side would need to be drawn separately.

THEN you get into needing to load those new particles every time you change direction.

No, no thank you. The mirror is more than good enough. If you want another look, buy another custom. I agree with Doku. The game would do a lot better just focusing on the main features getting rolled out, than focusing on this extremely minor instance that hardly ever occurs, and has never been an issue at all, because it's purely cosmetic.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-07-2017, 07:52 AM
I cant think of a game that doesnt rely upon comsetics┬░~┬░

11-07-2017, 01:54 PM
(11-07-2017 04:15 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  You do realize that, with the way the game runs, to create the other side of the armor, would actually need to create a new game instance, right?

The way the game works is through 2d side scrolling mirrors. How most 2d games work, where it can apply a mirror effect to your character when they face the opposite direction.

So to make it work that it showed the other side of your armor, the game would actually have to load new particles. Even if it kept them in a cache, every time you had to move back and fourth, it would have to cache the old, and implement the new. This would provide a whole host of openings for bugs and lag.

And, as far as customs, and certain pieces that would change, like the sword sheath, this would actually require 2, completely different items to be drawn, for every non symmetrical piece. Potentially doubling the amount of time and work it would take for a custom. Because each separate side would need to be drawn separately.

THEN you get into needing to load those new particles every time you change direction.

No, no thank you. The mirror is more than good enough. If you want another look, buy another custom. I agree with Doku. The game would do a lot better just focusing on the main features getting rolled out, than focusing on this extremely minor instance that hardly ever occurs, and has never been an issue at all, because it's purely cosmetic.

Leo, most of the shsd players think this is another 3D game and they tend to forget that this is a 2D flash game. And the people who scream the most in forums about features are the ones who never paid a single buck to the game.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]