RE: Small Detail
So what?

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2017, 11:55 PM
(11-07-2017 04:43 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  So what?

Are you saying so what to my comment about the fact that it would be extremely difficult, and not a "small thing" at all, or to Doku's comment about people not paying?

Because sure, you can make suggestions without paying anything. But it helps if those suggestions are well thought out and beneficial to the game.

If you make suggestions that show a lack of understanding of game mechanics, and you also aren't a donor, you can expect more comments like Doku's. Because to be fair, he's kinda right.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-08-2017, 01:27 AM
This is a suggestions thread. Not a order thread. Its true i know nothing about game machanics tho.
But when a critique goes to a restaurant to analyze the food, he doesnt sponsor the restaurant. (i think)
I see your point. But just cause i dont sponsor doesnt mean i cant say anything. I bought gold once so i did contribute a bit. From what i know doku isnt a patron

11-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Sure, when a critic goes to a restaurant, he doesn't become an investor.

But he offers USEFUL critique. Which was the second part of my statement.

(11-07-2017 11:55 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  But it helps if those suggestions are well thought out and beneficial to the game.

He offers well thought out and beneficial criticisms. With real working suggestions.

And if the critic DOESNT do those things, then people in the population will call him out on his BS.

Sure, you can say all you want. And i'm just as free to tell you how terrible of a suggestion it really was. That's the risk you take when you decide to speak like that.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-08-2017, 02:21 AM
(11-08-2017 01:27 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  This is a suggestions thread. Not a order thread. Its true i know nothing about game machanics tho.
But when a critique goes to a restaurant to analyze the food, he doesnt sponsor the restaurant. (i think)
I see your point. But just cause i dont sponsor doesnt mean i cant say anything. I bought gold once so i did contribute a bit. From what i know doku isnt a patron

Doku isn't a patreon but for like last 11 months he's buying gold every month (small amounts) to help the game as much as he can after saving up money.

If you can't show devotion towards a game or it's dev, then do not want useless features which will just cause more animation glitches and resulting in the hike of lag.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
11-08-2017, 02:39 AM
Just for the sake of creating chaos...

Lag has essentially become part of this game by now ._.
An inofficial mechanic you could say.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
11-08-2017, 03:27 AM
(11-08-2017 02:21 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 01:27 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  This is a suggestions thread. Not a order thread. Its true i know nothing about game machanics tho.

Doku isn't a patreon but for like last 11 months he's buying gold every month (small amounts) to help the game as much as he can after saving up money.

If you can't show devotion towards a game or it's dev, then do not want useless features which will just cause more animation glitches and resulting in the hike of lag.
Tru tho it would prob add more lag

11-08-2017, 05:37 AM
But 2 different side views will add 2x of the amount of lag that exists now because in duels or pvp you change sides within a second or even in milliseconds. So, two sides of a character ain't a good idea at all.

*Meow*...
11-08-2017, 06:42 AM
(11-08-2017 05:37 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  But 2 different side views will add 2x of the amount of lag that exists now because in duels or pvp you change sides within a second or even in milliseconds. So, two sides of a character ain't a good idea at all.

I see ur point. Desynch is also annoying

11-08-2017, 06:54 AM
desynch is entire different thing.
i am talking about animation glitch and lags. It'd just double and cause glitches and enormous lags while fighting in pvp and duels.

*Meow*...