Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small Detail
11-08-2017, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 01:27 PM by Kogane no kiba burūdoragon.)
RE: Small Detail
i just want Season 2, Housing, and to be able to complete my Dragon Dance Scroll.

oh and an increase in wallet size to about 20K or 30K and maybe an increase in the amount of space one gets when they expand their vault. at the current rate if I am trying to store a heavy armor and need more space I had to spend 15 gold to store one armor, and I used to buy in bulk.

After that some new items in the Ninja Shop or better yet Merchant that are not tied to outfits like special rings that have +5 def rings on them and Masks and other items that reflect the regions. didn't Masaru have a thread on those items creation?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2017, 01:21 PM
(11-08-2017 10:33 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  i just want Season 2, Housing, and to be able to complete my Dragon Dance Scroll.

oh and an increase in wallet size to about 20K or 30K and maybe an increase in the amount of space one gets when they expand their vault. at the current rate if I am trying to store a heavy armor and need more space I had to spend 15 gold to store one armor, and I used to buy in bulk.

After that some new items in the Ninja Shop or better yet Merchant that are not tied to outfits like special rings that have +5 rings on them and Masks and other items that reflect the regions. didn't Masaru have a thread on those items creation?

I agree with Gold till his second point. And that is what I told in the first page that we should be focused on development of main story instead of fancy designs.

This game is way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead and better than all the other samurai-ninja crap games (90% of other samurai-ninja games are copies of the shit anime naruto or bleach). Atm we do not need more fancy items to create lag or animation glitches. If, in future this game gets out of flash zone and gets a different platform we can think of these fancy features at that time.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2017, 01:32 PM
(11-08-2017 01:21 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 10:33 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  i just want Season 2, Housing, and to be able to complete my Dragon Dance Scroll.

After that some new items in the Ninja Shop or better yet Merchant that are not tied to outfits like special rings that have +5 rings on them and Masks and other items that reflect the regions. didn't Masaru have a thread on those items creation?

I agree with Gold till his second point. And that is what I told in the first page that we should be focused on development of main story instead of fancy designs.

This game is way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead and better than all the other samurai-ninja crap games (90% of other samurai-ninja games are copies of the shit anime naruto or bleach). Atm we do not need more fancy items to create lag or animation glitches. If, in future this game gets out of flash zone and gets a different platform we can think of these fancy features at that time.

Yeah SHSD is a great game it just needs a little more love and I am not going to lie, I am currently in an affair with another game that is scratching the itch I have for Guns and melee weapons.

My last point was mainly a suggestion for how to get more bucks flowing for gold in the game....of course to really get it flowing all dupe methods would need to be plugged.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2017, 03:46 PM
(11-08-2017 01:32 PM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 01:21 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  

Yeah SHSD is a great game it just needs a little more love and I am not going to lie, I am currently in an affair with another game that is scratching the itch I have for Guns and melee weapons.

My last point was mainly a suggestion for how to get more bucks flowing for gold in the game....of course to really get it flowing all dupe methods would need to be plugged.

Actually what I figured out is that shsd devs or mods should give free redeem codes like they used to, plus random freebies to the new people. And encourage people to buy more and more gold and customs through discount.

And atm duping method is probably fixed since no reports of mass duping has been done in recent times. The best thing this game has is that the elite currency (gold) can not be duped or abused in any way which is one of the major plus points. So, a bit of moderation can solve the rest problems.

*Meow*...
11-08-2017, 06:30 PM
(11-08-2017 03:46 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  The best thing this game has is that the elite currency (gold) can not be duped or abused in any way which is one of the major plus points. So, a bit of moderation can solve the rest problems.
Duping gold tokens and betting them?

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
11-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Well if no tournament those golden tokens are useless....
But without tournament, it also the reward of tengu events (golden tokens) also being useless... Seems these golden tokens would need another use (housing or clan invitations (maybe) or something to do in war rooms) *just opinion*

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
11-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Im not sure whether this would be an improvement or not but maybe to able to buy gold with googleplay card would be nice JUST AN IDEA

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
11-08-2017, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 10:06 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(11-08-2017 06:30 PM)Yurei Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 03:46 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  The best thing this game has is that the elite currency (gold) can not be duped or abused in any way which is one of the major plus points. So, a bit of moderation can solve the rest problems.
Duping gold tokens and betting them?

Since I tried my best about investigating about the duping incident caused by Kafu and his hono mates I and Nico came to conclusion that items with no weight or items you can not store in bank can not be duped (golden tokens, silk, ceramics, kittens etc.). And only one report of gold token being duped has come in front of us which is again Nico himself along with Kenpa (I was out of game and don't know about the incident properly, i mentioned it since i heard they got trade ban because of it).

And as Piku said no tournament, no use of golden tokens. One can not mass dupe within 1 hour like none of us know tournament will happen and suddenly a tournament pops up and Walk overs get it done within 2-3 hours. So, unless the person is a skilled af duper like Covah, he actually can't do shit in so little time.

*Meow*...
11-09-2017, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 12:20 AM by Thylakaleo.)
(11-08-2017 10:04 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Since I tried my best about investigating about the duping incident caused by Kafu and his hono mates I and Nico came to conclusion that items with no weight or items you can not store in bank can not be duped (golden tokens, silk, ceramics, kittens etc.). And only one report of gold token being duped has come in front of us which is again Nico himself along with Kenpa (I was out of game and don't know about the incident properly, i mentioned it since i heard they got trade ban because of it).

And as Piku said no tournament, no use of golden tokens. One can not mass dupe within 1 hour like none of us know tournament will happen and suddenly a tournament pops up and Walk overs get it done within 2-3 hours. So, unless the person is a skilled af duper like Covah, he actually can't do shit in so little time.

Well, it seems to me the main method of duping is through the trade cheat, so lets assume, in a perfect situation, and with good internet for refreshing.

It takes about 30 seconds to log into the game, and, i'd assume, about another 30 seconds to link into the trade.

That's 1 minute for every dupe. And every time you dupe, the number of tokens you have doubles.

So, if you start with 1 token, in 1 minute, you'll have 2.

Then in 2 minutes, you'll have 4.

3 minutes, 8.

4 minutes, 16

5 minutes, 32

6 minutes, 64.

7 minutes, 128.

So, you can max out your tokens to 99 in about 7 minutes. Seeing as once a tournament starts, you get about 10 minutes before the match begins, in theory, someone could max dupe and dump tokens into the very first match, AND every match after that one as well.

But, even if they couldn't, nothing is stopping them from keeping a stockpile of 99 tokens to bet with in case something comes up.

Personally to fix it, i would suggest either

A) Show a board of bets that shows who bet how many tokens, and who they bet them on. Then you can tell who is trying to fix the odds.

OR

B) Impose a max limit on the number of tokens anyone can bet on a match. Something like 10 or 15, maybe 20.

(11-08-2017 10:33 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  maybe an increase in the amount of space one gets when they expand their vault. at the current rate if I am trying to store a heavy armor and need more space I had to spend 15 gold to store one armor, and I used to buy in bulk.

Personally gold, when i store armors, i try to keep them stat transferred into garments. It claims they weigh a full 25, but when they actually hit the bank, they only weigh 5. The same works for heavy pants and helmets. Can take the weight from 10 to 5 for pants, and 5 to 1 for helmets. But the best deal is the armor. Takes the weight from 25 to 5.

So, you can effectively spend 10 gold to get 20 extra space.

But keep in mind also, it doesn't work if the potential weight is higher than your max bank space.

So, say you have currently 980/1000 bank space, and try to put a 25 weight garment in. It wont work, and it will tell you that you need more space.

But, if you take out a pair of heavy pants, and go to 970/1000 bank space, then put in the 25 weight garment, you will only go up to 975/1000. Then you can put the pants back in and go up to 985/1000.

(11-08-2017 07:58 PM)Zetzane Wrote:  Im not sure whether this would be an improvement or not but maybe to able to buy gold with googleplay card would be nice JUST AN IDEA

It would be nice to be able to use giftcards and such.

I think Kongregate might let you do that, because you can only buy gold with "Kreds" and you can use gift cards and such to buy Kreds. Would be nice to have on the main site.

But, google play specifically i think is linked only to google play. So you have to buy something on google play with that money. I'm not sure, but i think so. So unless the game is on google play, no dice.

I know for sure gamestop giftcards work on kongregate though.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-09-2017, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 12:58 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(11-09-2017 12:12 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 10:04 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Since I tried my best about investigating about the duping incident caused by Kafu and his hono mates I and Nico came to conclusion that items with no weight or items you can not store in bank can not be duped (golden tokens, silk, ceramics, kittens etc.). And only one report of gold token being duped has come in front of us which is again Nico himself along with Kenpa (I was out of game and don't know about the incident properly, i mentioned it since i heard they got trade ban because of it).

Well, it seems to me the main method of duping is through the trade cheat, so lets assume, in a perfect situation, and with good internet for refreshing.

It takes about 30 seconds to log into the game, and, i'd assume, about another 30 seconds to link into the trade.

That's 1 minute for every dupe. And every time you dupe, the number of tokens you have doubles.

So, if you start with 1 token, in 1 minute, you'll have 2.

Then in 2 minutes, you'll have 4.

3 minutes, 8.

4 minutes, 16

5 minutes, 32

6 minutes, 64.

7 minutes, 128.

So, you can max out your tokens to 99 in about 7 minutes. Seeing as once a tournament starts, you get about 10 minutes before the match begins, in theory, someone could max dupe and dump tokens into the very first match, AND every match after that one as well.

But, even if they couldn't, nothing is stopping them from keeping a stockpile of 99 tokens to bet with in case something comes up.

Personally to fix it, i would suggest either

A) Show a board of bets that shows who bet how many tokens, and who they bet them on. Then you can tell who is trying to fix the odds.

OR

B) Impose a max limit on the number of tokens anyone can bet on a match. Something like 10 or 15, maybe 20.

I have no idea on golden token thing because I was out of the game when it happened and after that I have no contacts with Nico too. So, in case what you said is true then it'd be hard for the people who actually did this last time because most of those guys have poorest internet connection and they did it by some black screen technique which requires low internet speed or crappy connection. As a result they won't be able to abuse. People with high speed are rare in this game and are mostly the players who are well settled in game. So, either way the abuse of this token thing won't happen in near future unless someone deliberately tries to abuse it after reading this thread.

*Meow*...