Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unique stats skills.
12-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Unique stats skills.
if there were skills that could increase our stats, wouldn't that be interesting? i've thought of few that might be nice to be added :

1.) berserk mode : attack and speed increase by 30%, reduce defense by 40%. lasts 5 seconds.

2.) strong will : increase defense by 20%. lasts 3 seconds.

3.) the tears of the god : all stats increase by 30%, reduce hp by 40%. lasts 3 seconds.

4.) god's descent : attack and defense increase by 40%, reduce all chi to zero. lasts 3 seconds.

i guess i'm only going to show few as above. so, what do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Unique stats skills.
Well its good... If not againts lag...

If you got launched it just like a bit wasting skill.... Especially for the god's descent.... Fighting with no chi would grant you hard time

Between those skills.... Why only 'strong will' doesnt have any side effect ?

Btw i would like to see more of your idea....

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
12-09-2017, 12:05 PM
(12-09-2017 04:48 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  if there were skills that could increase our stats, wouldn't that be interesting? i've thought of few that might be nice to be added :

1.) berserk mode : attack and speed increase by 30%, reduce defense by 40%. lasts 5 seconds.

2.) strong will : increase defense by 20%. lasts 3 seconds.

3.) the tears of the god : all stats increase by 30%, reduce hp by 40%. lasts 3 seconds.

4.) god's descent : attack and defense increase by 40%, reduce all chi to zero. lasts 3 seconds.

i guess i'm only going to show few as above. so, what do you think?

We have got potatoes for this. So, a useless idea.
Good day ahead.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
12-09-2017, 08:46 PM
#pika 1.) the increase is strong enough. if one knows how to play well, he'd be a frightening force to fight and with that using chi, it would be overpowered wouldn't it?

2.) compared to other skills, it is the weakest one. side effects would only make it seem useless. especially with short time of use.

3.) i am fully aware of the lag. i wouldn't expect it to be added while the bugs still exist, either.

4.) ~.~ thanks.

#doku at least you're honest, XD.
12-10-2017, 03:54 AM
Also, we have the substitution skill that also allows us to be immune for one hit, that lasts about 15 seconds. So that kinda covers that aspect of raising defense.

I fear modifying skills in battle might lead to some weird lag stuff.

I do think it would be cool if there was a skill that lasted about 5 seconds, but if you died while it was active, you would get revived with 25% health, but no chi left.

Especially if it is a skill that you can only get from becoming judan. Would give people a very good incentive to level up and rebirth 10 times.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
12-10-2017, 11:59 AM
A element skill like "water pillar", " fire vortex" or else that we can use it same like heavenly sword

Well maybe also healing skill (hp steal (like chi steal), regeneration, or lifesteal that allow us to recieve hp while atking)

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
12-10-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 03:24 PM by Dokuganryu.)
why can't we focus on a brand new fucking awsome splendid story for season 2 with LOTS AND LOTS OF SIDE QUEST and housing?

*Meow*...
12-10-2017, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 04:26 PM by mitsuyoshi.)
#pika those seem cool but the lifesteal would make the battle too long. and extreme light users would get the upperhand most of the time. unless, there would be a skill that could decrease the hp received.

lifesteal : 500 hp per hit
lifesteal defensive form : decrease 70% the hp gained by enemy.

#doku that seems promising. though, a long story usually bores people, but i will have to agree to have season 2 super long.
12-10-2017, 06:00 PM
long story is boring?
dudeeeeeee...
I'm more of a good long story fan instead of being a graphics or miscellaneous features.
A good long story with lots of quests and side quests keeps you entertained for longer period of times.
Even in times like now, if season 1 was super duper long and challenging we'd still be trying to complete it or would have been bragging that we've completed such a hard game instead of sitting idly and foul mouthing in pvp.

*Meow*...
12-11-2017, 11:36 AM
some people just goes straight for the ending. like GTA, some people uses cheat just to get hot coffee or whatever that is. and yup, agree. though, if it happened few years ago, people would've complained on how hard the story was. but now, man, i would love to have a long term relationship with satoshi.