Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unique stats skills.
12-11-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Unique stats skills.
I think you missunderstood the hot coffee mod...
It's not about a warm beverage ._.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2017, 12:08 PM
uh.....not sure, either. i've never try personally the mod or the original. ( killed all the girlfriends i could find just to see what would happen..)
12-12-2017, 02:03 PM
I just pray that Season 2 is released and is actualy a LONG ASS STORY with LOTS AND LOTS of quests and side quest so that we keep ourselves entertained till the next update.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
12-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Release season 2's first episode and then sell every next one as dlc.
Bundle the entire season into a season pass and add a bonus episode.
Pre order the season pass to get a pre order only unique armor set.
Profit.

12-12-2017, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 08:44 PM by mitsuyoshi.)
result at hand :
1-5 minutes : 5000 players just logged out
6 - 10 minutes : 20000 players just logged out
11 - 20 minutes : dear players, in celebration of the season 2 release, the original price will have the price cut up to 99%! get the season 2 now and experience full excitement & thrill playing the story!

you think this is minecraft?
12-13-2017, 06:42 PM
That'll just make the game dead than ever. Trying to make profit at such an early stage wouldn't be good for the studio as most of the players do not know what the season 2 package would contain. The content could be awesome af or the content might suck, so without certainty no one's gonna volunteer. Another thing to be kept in mind before switching to EA policy is that 95+ % players of SHSD are basically kiddos ranging from 5-15 years. So, dealing with games which involves audience as kids is more tough than ever since no one's gonna spend money. Once they see they have to pay, they'll simply switch to another free content game making this game dead again.

*Meow*...
12-13-2017, 07:30 PM
1. It was a joke.

2. How is Lut supposed to attract paying adult customers without losing kids? You can't strenghten one player base without losing some of the other. So either this game would be a children friendly experience that wouldn't interest older people or it would cater towards paying customers leaving kids in a pre season 2 state. I would rather lose some toxic teenagers who don't pay anyway. People who can't afford to spend money but still hung around for years will just continue doing what they are doing now, what keeps them playing. They will not gain anything but they won't realy lose anything either.
You could get S2 for free. Or you could pay a reasonable ammount and use the money to invest in future development. Something that those few non paying players we would lose wouldn't contribute to.
One more thing, most of the paying players and people who quitted would die to pay for S2. And i bet my life that when the kiddies would see what they are missing out they would just take mommy's and daddy's credit card behind their back and pay for it. Here is no place for morality. If we lose people then so be it. The game can't get a lot deader than it already is.

12-13-2017, 10:37 PM
Well, tbh Lut actually lost all the adults when the game was update less during the end of 2015 and start of 2016. Remember those guys whom people now refer to as "old" guys. Most of those who left during that phase were investors of game since almost 70% of them has got 1 or more than 1 custom plus some of them were patron and used to buy huge amount of gold separately. So, once the game goes update less the investors will leave first. The game has lost a lot of audience in phases.

*Meow*...
12-13-2017, 11:34 PM
Just saying i would pay a reasonable ammount for S2 and some goodies. If the money we would spend would fund development of the next update and so on, and so on, i wouldn't care for non paying players to leave.

12-14-2017, 12:09 AM
Legit, he murdered off a good portion of his player base when he nerfed a bunch of items. i guess it was for the best to balance the game, but still, he could have at least done something for them to make it right, instead of playing favorites. Letting certain players keep certain items that give advantages, then denying he ever did it.

He murdered another, smaller portion of his player base when he rebalanced the way stance damages effect one another. An issue that resulted in a lot of damage bugs, that everyone seems to disagree actually exist.

But if you start off in light stance against someone in heavy stance, then swap to balanced or heavy, you take and deal reduced damage, as if you were still in the other stance, for about 2 hits.

But, even when evidence was brought that those damage ranges were impossible with the stats presented, i was still told i was crazy and making it all up, until it got quietly patched (an attempt at a patch that still isnt working 100%)

/Rant.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png