Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unique stats skills.
12-14-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: Unique stats skills.
This game doesn't deserve this end. Sadly we are in a position to do nothing.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2017, 12:14 PM
can't really blame em. they did what they could to make us more comfortable by giving us updates by the time most of you guys came to the game. shame, it only lasted for quite some time.
12-15-2017, 02:02 PM
Maybe it will be Christmas update? XD

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2017, 06:56 PM
(12-14-2017 12:09 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Legit, he murdered off a good portion of his player base when he nerfed a bunch of items. i guess it was for the best to balance the game, but still, he could have at least done something for them to make it right, instead of playing favorites. Letting certain players keep certain items that give advantages, then denying he ever did it.

He murdered another, smaller portion of his player base when he rebalanced the way stance damages effect one another. An issue that resulted in a lot of damage bugs, that everyone seems to disagree actually exist.

But if you start off in light stance against someone in heavy stance, then swap to balanced or heavy, you take and deal reduced damage, as if you were still in the other stance, for about 2 hits.

But, even when evidence was brought that those damage ranges were impossible with the stats presented, i was still told i was crazy and making it all up, until it got quietly patched (an attempt at a patch that still isnt working 100%)

/Rant.

Firstly I wanted to give huge +1, but in the end I disagree. I made a comparison with SC2, huge game, huge community, the biggest RTS, in fact the only one in e-sport. Unpopular decisions about balance are sth great in long term.

What is the difference? SC2, although is slowly dying as well, is self sustained game, often patched, with huge community. In SHSD, after these revolutionary patches, there were no interest in game from devs side. So unpopular decisions couldn't pay off. Lot of players left, not many players come as there were no adverts and incentives. But as I said, I consider these decisions to be good itself. Mistakes and negligences were in different areas.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
12-15-2017, 11:41 PM
But Aloshka this is the best ninja-samurai themed game. It is sad to see such a good game dying. There are many games based on these samurai and ninja concept but majority of them are craps and none of them have any real time duelling or pvp facility. It is more like one-one or two-two move per round game.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]