Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Late Christmas
12-26-2017, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 08:05 PM by PikuChan.)
Late Christmas
Merry Christmas y'all!!

to all shsd player (include kanji):

i'm very happy to meet all of you, this year i'm having fun in shsd even there are no update.... i'm so glad could meet you people even i sometimes had some "bad" conversation, but believe me i won't hate you ;) there are also some uncomfortable moment where the game is completely silent, and players start to quits. but well i won't bothered with it, what i could say is... thank you for played this game and fill the global with either funny, bad, heatening or even annoying topic XD

Special Thanks:

to Yurei:

thank you for your fun halloween event, even it ended pretty irriating but i'm glad there are some people still care with the game and create events :)

to MasaruKanji:

you are my favorite kanji, i love your 'trolls'. i still remember how you troll me by changing dojo into pvp when i'm afk, and you are the only kanji that came to change dojo into pvp for this year :D. i'm pretty sad you would leave your kanji sign.... but all of all i glad to meet you

to Crow:

thanks for your time for moderating the forum after masaru left his sign of kanji.... i also glad for your help during yurei's event, even i never see you in game...

to Kaze:

even just came in december, i still glad for your very short time tournament.... it was pretty funny XD

to Leo:

thank you for your help reporting all spam account to the mod, i know it's pretty sad for you losing your daily.... but i won't forget when you still have your 500 days of dailies... also hope you good luck with your life

to Kageyoshi:

i almost never see you recently, but i'm glad to meet you who told me much about the game :)

to Kagetokinaru:

as my leader (mura) i'm very glad you accepted me for joining your clan :) i also would thank you for telling me much about old times that you ever experienced

to Kenshiro:

even our "m" still not going to finish... i'm very glad i met you XD your lag god sign is pretty funny, i would say there are many people lagier than y ou but for some reason that sign is fit you XD

to Aloshka:

it's alright, i won't forget about you. idk what i could thanks to you, but i'm glad you commented on my custom and for some reason entertain me in forum....

to Tao and Flowers:

waiting for your veggies and plant to grow.......

to all participants in halloween event:

such a amazing submit you peoples designed, i'm glad you all participated ;)

to developer:

i'm still waiting you know XD i hope the coming soon sign in housing district gone already ;) your game is entertaining and unique including the gameplay

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2017, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 09:20 PM by Yurei.)
RE: Late Christmas
Merry christmas Smile

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
12-26-2017, 10:21 PM
so far, dynasty warriors despite its lacking in updates, still the best samurai game i've ever played. i sincerely hope hot wheels will be thoroughly known and get more players so the game can continue.

#happyearlynewyear
12-27-2017, 08:45 AM
(12-26-2017 10:21 PM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  so far, dynasty warriors despite its lacking in updates, still the best samurai game i've ever played. i sincerely hope hot wheels will be thoroughly known and get more players so the game can continue.

#happyearlynewyear

what

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
12-27-2017, 11:55 PM
hahaha merry christmas bro!! hope you had a good one!

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
12-29-2017, 09:39 PM
(12-26-2017 07:57 PM)PikuChan Wrote:  to Aloshka:

it's alright, i won't forget about you. idk what i could thanks to you, but i'm glad you commented on my custom and for some reason entertain me in forum....

HeartHeartHeart

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
12-30-2017, 11:31 PM
(12-26-2017 07:57 PM)PikuChan Wrote:  to MasaruKanji:

you are my favorite kanji, i love your 'trolls'. i still remember how you troll me by changing dojo into pvp when i'm afk, and you are the only kanji that came to change dojo into pvp for this year Big Grin. i'm pretty sad you would leave your kanji sign.... but all of all i glad to meet you

[Image: aeTyzNEMY1-4.png]

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2017, 03:55 AM
(12-26-2017 07:57 PM)PikuChan Wrote:  to Tao and Flowers:

waiting for your veggies and plant to grow.......

GIRL, I BE ON THAT GRIND. THEM PLANTIES GONNA BE GROWIN, TODAY OR TOMORROW. JUST Y'ALL WAIT.

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]