Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
How to become a clan leader
05-04-2015, 07:25 AM
How to become a clan leader
I wanted to know how to become a clan leader, we have these two guys in blue. One never on and the other comes on but isn't very active. Is their a way to vote someone out because we need better players then this running a house of over 100 players. If not please do add one in the next update...X___X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: How to become a clan leader
(05-04-2015 07:25 AM)popopop1279 Wrote:  I wanted to know how to become a clan leader, we have these two guys in blue. One never on and the other comes on but isn't very active. Is their a way to vote someone out because we need better players then this running a house of over 100 players. If not please do add one in the next update...X___X

I may not know how to become a clan leader but I have heard people talk about how you can create your very own clan after reaching a certain rank within your current clan, maybe that would interest you as well. If possible. My knowledge of the game is very tiny so I wish you the best of luck with your question sir.
05-22-2015, 11:28 PM
(05-05-2015 07:11 AM)Materger Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 07:25 AM)popopop1279 Wrote:  I wanted to know how to become a clan leader, we have these two guys in blue. One never on and the other comes on but isn't very active. Is their a way to vote someone out because we need better players then this running a house of over 100 players. If not please do add one in the next update...X___X

I may not know how to become a clan leader but I have heard people talk about how you can create your very own clan after reaching a certain rank within your current clan, maybe that would interest you as well. If possible. My knowledge of the game is very tiny so I wish you the best of luck with your question sir.
you can create clan after you receive the war hero rank
05-23-2015, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 03:46 AM by popopop1279.)
(05-22-2015 11:28 PM)Zetra Wrote:  

you can create clan after you receive the war hero rank
edit: I was sleep when I posted this, I meant to say that how to get into leader or co-leader in house. Example lets say the leader of a main house like blue or yellow went inactive. Shouldn't their be a way to switch her/him out with someone else...?
05-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Popopop its very coplicated but i tell you:

If the current clan leader is very unactive or he is a bad leader,the members start to say "Lets switch him down."
and the the kanjis annouce the "war council."All clan leaders attenpt this council,even Chronos himself,and Chronos asks all members and leaders who attempt the council,that who shall be the new leader.After deciding the new leader,clan leaders ask each other what they will do like aoi attacks aka (not really,just sayin) and these stuff.If you would become a leader,it would be more complicated.
05-24-2015, 06:52 AM
(05-24-2015 06:24 AM)Sathosio Wrote:  Popopop its very coplicated but i tell you:

If the current clan leader is very unactive or he is a bad leader,the members start to say "Lets switch him down."
and the the kanjis annouce the "war council."All clan leaders attenpt this council,even Chronos himself,and Chronos asks all members and leaders who attempt the council,that who shall be the new leader.After deciding the new leader,clan leaders ask each other what they will do like aoi attacks aka (not really,just sayin) and these stuff.If you would become a leader,it would be more complicated.

Didn't know this, also the leaders of blue is very inactive but could be better but their active anof to keep their place and not do all this. Smile Also thx you for tell me this

A person alone can not change the world, but together we stand a chance at changing the tides.
05-25-2015, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 04:03 AM by zatoichi.)
(05-24-2015 06:24 AM)Sathosio Wrote:  Popopop its very coplicated but i tell you:

that system is very bad. the clan leaders can use this to their advantage. as it is chronos is already basically leader of 2 npc clans and his own player clan. the leaders of those two npc clans do whatever he says. he uses them to make war with the other npc clans, instead of using his own clan.

if players outside the clan who need a new leader vote then the one chosen will be whoever chronos picks. It would need to be only the players within the clan could vote, and only active players of general or war hero in that clan should be able to lead. it is the only way things would be fair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I play as a pure swordsman. I don't use chi, ninja, or element skills.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
05-25-2015, 04:19 AM
(05-25-2015 04:00 AM)zatoichi Wrote:  

that system is very bad. the clan leaders can use this to their advantage. as it is chronos is already basically leader of 2 npc clans and his own player clan. the leaders of those two npc clans do whatever he says. he uses them to make war with the other npc clans, instead of using his own clan.

if players outside the clan who need a new leader vote then the one chosen will be whoever chronos picks. It would need to be only the players within the clan could vote, and only active players of general or war hero in that clan should be able to lead. it is the only way things would be fair.

I complete agree that should be fixed ( No offense to chronos btw )

A person alone can not change the world, but together we stand a chance at changing the tides.
06-02-2016, 10:22 AM

i became a clan leader after i became a general in the aka ryu clan im having some trouble but thats going to happen
06-02-2016, 10:28 AM
(06-02-2016 10:22 AM)jasonhill21 Wrote:  i became a clan leader after i became a general in the aka ryu clan im having some trouble but thats going to happen

That's good to hear. You should have talked more in clan chat. Maybe i could have helped u with lands. lol.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png