Poll: Should i get a refund? (no potato option now)
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This pisses me off.
02-02-2018, 07:56 AM
This pisses me off.
So...

i just rebirthed, pretty cool and such. wanted to know what to do with my gold.

so i was putting all of my SI items into the bank, and i might have misclicked, but this happened.

[Image: BwJwH3d.png]

yeah...

it just spent 5 of my gold.
i request a refund of what MIGHT have been a misclick and just cost me some hard earned gold for something that i probably wont find much use for.

[Image: NH0cKgy.png]

buddies forever Big Grin

We are at now now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: This pisses me off.
Dang, sorry to hear that bro. But it happens sometimes.

Probably later, you are going to end up needing that space anyway. but misclicks in this game can be deadly.

You can also misclick from a merchant, and waste another 5 gold on a random item that is crappy. Or misclick on an outfit box, and open a whole outfit that you didn't mean to.

But, the only other option would be to add little "are you sure?" confirmation boxes every time you try to do any of that. which might get kinda annoying.

I'd say just accept the loss, and go for another rebirth. 5 gold in the grand scheme of things isn't too much anyway. you might be able to do some free gold offers to make up for what you lost.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
02-02-2018, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 09:28 AM by Driller.)
(02-02-2018 09:12 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  5 gold in the grand scheme of things isn't too much anyway. you might be able to do some free gold offers to make up for what you lost.

for one thing, i 5 gold actually does mean a lot

it just changed what i can and cannot do with my rebirth gold.

i can now not do the NS item+ST or buy a scroll, but the 2x ST can still be done.

just a bummer that i cant buy an op sword and rename it now...

for another thing, i cant get any of the offers to work. i play on kong, so they are kred offers, but over 10+ games and 100+ offers, i got 0 to work.

if you could name a few that did work for you, that could help a lot.

PS:

i abuse the enter key

sue me

buddies forever Big Grin

We are at now now.
02-02-2018, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 11:36 AM by Driller.)
well, i bought some good warlord armor that will for sure end up with 100-110 def at 80, probably 200 or so hp at lvl 80, and i'd guess maybe 20 prc. also a slight bonus of 10 earth def at current lvl, probably will end up at 40 orso. mainly there for the other 3 buffs tho.

now i have 5 gold left. what should i do with it? save it? buy ring clam? tokens? racc? idk for sure

PS. just realized that i need to update my dab and avatar now, off to work!

buddies forever Big Grin

We are at now now.
02-02-2018, 11:37 AM
I havent tried those offers... maybe 2 years? so i couldn't tell you for sure what works.

Also, if you bought it anywhere under level 70, i can absolutely guarantee it will not have good stats at level 80. Nothing leveled up from a low level gets good good stats.

I would suggest u just save all that gold, rebirth multiple times until you have 100+ and wait for something good to spawn in ninja shop, or run around to merchants and find something good in merchants.

Spending it at a low level was a bigger waste than buying extra storage space.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
02-04-2018, 05:32 AM
According to Terms of Service, you have no chance to claim the refund.
http://www.explosivebarrel.com/tos.html

The Services are Available "AS-IS"

The Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we do not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful components. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Your access and use of the Services is at your own risk. We cannot assume responsibility for any damages suffered by you, including, but not limited to, loss of data, game play, items or characters from delays, non-deliveries, errors, system down time, misdeliveries or service interruptions caused by us, or by your or by any other user's errors and/or omissions.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2018, 11:17 AM
k, no real need for the thread anymore...

thx ak

buddies forever Big Grin

We are at now now.