Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
[Game]Post before an Administrator!
06-12-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: [Game]Post before an Administrator!
I see, it's not a bad idea actually, that way even if an Aku-Helper is chosen we cando something, otherwise we're really fried

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2016, 02:25 AM
Okay: Asking the audience: Should I open a store for this game?

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2016, 02:59 AM
Yes you should.

06-13-2016, 03:04 AM
A store for the game?

Yes yes.

What would u sell?

And, more importantly maybe

Where would u get your inventory?

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-13-2016, 03:07 AM
Just go and check a couple of pages back xD

06-13-2016, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 04:19 AM by Tao Oat.)
No worries, I'll pull it up! :D

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT! BRACE YOUR EYELIDS!

(06-12-2016 01:49 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  You think this game could use a store?

Something we get points for to buy things like "double post count" and "ignore one Kanji Post"?

Might make it really complicated really quickly though...

(06-12-2016 02:26 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  Two ways to do this: Points based on achievements, or Points based on post number,

Achievements are simple, the harder ones are worth more (75 before Kanji: 100 points, 5 before Kanji, 3 points). Certain ones re-give out the points, otherwise we'd exhaust the point availability at some...point....

Points based on point number would be simpler to calculate and more reliable though. It WOULD make achievements almost pointless though....

.....Ehh, you know what? Both is good.

Storewise:
Double "Post" counter would, for one day, double the counting of posts accomplished. I'm guessing this would cost 50 points (Price will vary)

Anti-Aku Beam Cannon would ignore ONE post by Masaru. 75-100 points, the more we use it in one go, the more it costs.

Super Amazing Point-ifer would double the points received for one round, but we'd need to get a certain amount of points for it to pay for itself (20 points?)

Maybe a "challenge" theme for points. We have to pay to get it started, but if we do it, we get a bonus (E.G: Every post must have a veggie in it somewhere, at least 12 posts before Kanji, 40 points if success, 5 point fee)

Bonus points if you can point out all the points I said "point". :D

06-13-2016, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 07:34 AM by aloshka.)

12.06.1798 - Napoleon captures Malta;
12.06.1815 - Napoleon leaves Paris to go to his army on road to Waterloo;
12.06.1816 - death of Pierre Augereau, marshal of France;

Pierre Augereau - shined at the battles of Montenotte and Castiglione; veteran of Jena, Eylau, 1812 campaign in Russia; Duke of Castiglione was his hereditary victory title; averagely competent, he has done well in early Italy campaigns, but later, in next campaigns, he was criticised; before the battle of Leipzig, Napoleon trashed him or not being the same Augerau as he was in Castiglione, so he replied: "Give me back the old soldiers of Italy, and I will show you that I am"; during "100 days" Napoleon asked for his services saying: "Show me Augerau from Montenotte once more", but he refused and remained loyal to Bourbon king.

One of the biggest brawler and troublemaker among marshals. Son of bricklayer. Firstly he was working as a flunky of one aristocrat, but he was expelled for seducing housemaid. He started a job in a shebard, but he was expelled for seducing waitress. He travelled whole Europe. In Athens he got married, in Lisbon he was jailed, in Constantinople he was selling watches, in Dresden he was learning dancing, but everywhere he was screwing girls and killing guys in duels. BECAUSE HE WAS FRIGGING GOOD DUELIST. Probably the best in France. Once in Luneville, one gendarme challenged him to a duel, asking:
- Where do you want to be buried? In town or village?
- In a village - Augerau coldly responded.
- Ok then, funeral will be tomorrow in a village's graveyard.
And he was right. Gendarme was buried in a village's graveyard.

Anyway, when Augerau came to believe, that civil life is too complicated, he joined Burgundian cavalry, but he was expelled for disobedience. He deserted many times. He served under French, Prussian, Russian army. From Prussian army he deserted with kind of impetus as he took with him 60 colleagues. During 1806 campaign against Prussia, when he was already marshal, he captured the same prussian batallion from which he deserted few years earlier. Some officers were even the same (colonel, lieutenant, sergeant). Augerau gave them lot of gold.

Augerau was tall and brazen. Maybe even more brazen than tall. When Napoleon and Augerau first met, Augerau was... Augerau, so Napoleon told him: "General, you're taller than me by a head, but if won't stop being brazen, I swear to God, I will reduce this difference!".

To sum up, I don't like Augerau, because he was a scoundrel (xD), averagely competent, he was quite failing during Peninsular campaign and he broke all trees he met from the weight of Spaniards he hanged and he wasn't loyal to Napoleon. But one thing I have to give him: during white terror (when Bourbons regained power after Napoleon's fall), he swore loyalty to the new king, but he refused to convict marshal Michel Ney during his trial and he lost the grace of new king. At least in the end, this scumbag, had a guts to act decently.
06-13-2016, 02:26 PM

No longer active Kanji

[Image: admin8tn.gif]
[Image: adminmodvsuser.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
06-14-2016, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2016 03:11 AM by Tao Oat.)
Okay. Shop's open.

[Image: Shop_Expansion3.png]

New point totals:
We have 2731 points to play around with, 1949 Kanji points for the admins.

Posters:

Double "Post": Double the counting of posts accomplished. (70 points for 24 hours)
Anti-Aku Beam Cannon: Ignore ONE post by Masaru. (75 points)
Super Amazing Point-ifer: Doubles points received until a Kanji turns it off (20 points)
Popcorn: For when things get interesting! +5 post count when used while something exciting is happening! (3 points. Buy at any time)
Miner: Goes into the mines to get more points! 10 per day (cost: 40 points per, 1 owned)
Law Offices: Through the power of the legal system, you can remove one recruitment paper through loopholes and scary lawyers! (Cost: 200 points)
Prototype Upgrade: Sample upgrades. They work once, on the item of your choice. For permanent upgrades, purchase "Item Effectiveness" at the store. (Cost: 20 Points)

Kanji:

[Image: Void_Castle3.png]

"Recruitment" papers: Kanji can hire another player to be a temporary "admin" for a time. Posts by that user will increase Kanji Points. (20 points for a day, 70 for a week. Money back if user doesn't post.)
Countdown Clock: Kanji sets a countdown challenge. Users must post at least 1 post per hour the timer is set. If failed, Kanji gets 100 points. (Costs 30 points to use)
Point Sap: Kanji get a portion of the points the posters receive. Not affected by the Point-a-fier. (200 Kanji Points)
Point Miner: Hires a miner. Will give 4 Kanji Points every day. (30 points) [3 owned]
"Overtime": Miners now give 2 extra points per day, each, permanently. (50 Kanji points)
Kanji Efficiency: Lowers the point cost of re-buyable items by 25%. (150 Kanji Points)
(Errr.... There's more, but it's on the way)

Challenges:

GIF battles. 20 Posts before Kanji, each with a GIF in them. Reward: 60 points (Costs 10 to start)
Challenge Room: Smiles ahoy! 20 posts with smiles, somewhere, in the post. Reward: 50, (6 points to start)

Random stuff:

Repairs: Fix the freakin' SIGN! (50 points)

Item Effectiveness: Items work better! Maybe! (200 points)
Solo Booster: Increase the post count of ONE USER by 1.5. Permanent. 600 Points (Stacks, but price increases.)

Store Upgrades: Increase store size! Might get new items! (400 Points)
Store Boost: Increase store size! Might get new items! (800 Points)

Void Market: For the Kanji who requires more out of life. Increases Kanji Purchasables (30 Kanji Points)
Void Expansion:More darkness is better darkness!....I guess..... Increase Kanji Purchasables. (70 Kanji Points)
Void Domination: HUGE shop! I'm kinda scared of this one, actually..... Increases Kanji Purchasables. (250 Kanji Points)
Void Sign: Kanji look better when the sign matches the store! (10 Kanji Points)

06-14-2016, 10:34 AM
I like this!
But let's not buy until more people are online xD