Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
05-12-2015, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 12:44 AM by Tameshi.)
Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
Greetings.

This is Midori Ken,s thread for clan related things.
Suggestions,questions or just some general talk about Midori Ken...here is the right place for that.
Even if you are not a member of our clan,feel free to post something here,as long as it is related to our clan.
Please be polite to each other.

Honor and steel,brothers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
Midori Ken thread? Awesome now we can all have a somewhat decent conversation, without limitation. Tameshi, I am still forever grateful for educating me in every way you could. You're a great and respected leader and I'd gladly fight along your side till the day you decide(hopefully never) to pass the torch.Nonetheless, thank you for making the thread. Now I can post cool screen shots of my smexy green armor when I get it.

[Image: 2jesob5.jpg]

05-22-2015, 08:09 PM
how to get the reward of clan ? :/
05-26-2015, 11:39 PM
(05-22-2015 08:09 PM)toila619 Wrote:  how to get the reward of clan ? :/

u can up your rank in clan with do moves and get armor / pant/gloves or mask of your clan

first they ignore you
then they laugh at you
then they fight you
then you win
mahatma Gandhi
07-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Hey guys, i'm just gonna ask somethings.
Why do we always fight the Ki, i mean do we have problems with them or what? From 1 month playing, I've never seen we fought in a war with other clan except Ki Sensu.
Oh yeah! can the leaders share their views about other clans? I know nothing here Tongue

"Man proposes, God disposes"
07-15-2015, 02:16 PM
(07-14-2015 01:34 PM)KevinOmsa Wrote:  Hey guys, i'm just gonna ask somethings.
Why do we always fight the Ki, i mean do we have problems with them or what? From 1 month playing, I've never seen we fought in a war with other clan except Ki Sensu.
Oh yeah! can the leaders share their views about other clans? I know nothing here Tongue

what dp u want to know name of them ki sensu ello aoi hiro blue aka ryu red one honoshi hai gray one koizumi black one and blood latus the blue witha flower in it

first they ignore you
then they laugh at you
then they fight you
then you win
mahatma Gandhi
07-17-2015, 12:51 PM
Hello, I am from the Ki Sensu(I'm not a clan leader Tongue). The Ao Hoiru are the most intellectual, The Aka Ryu have strong fighters, The Ki Sensu have the largest territory in the game, The Koizumi are also called the "pranksters" because of Tatsuo(in a good way), The Blood Lotus(unknown info) and the Honoshihai the first player clan to become a large clan.
07-17-2015, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 04:21 AM by KevinOmsa.)
(07-17-2015 12:51 PM)Ricokun Wrote:  Hello, I am from the Ki Sensu(I'm not a clan leader Tongue). The Ao Hoiru are the most intellectual, The Aka Ryu have strong fighters, The Ki Sensu have the largest territory in the game, The Koizumi are also called the "pranksters" because of Tatsuo(in a good way), The Blood Lotus(unknown info) and the Honoshihai the first player clan to become a large clan.

Nice, thank you. I know a little know Tongue.
Still, i don't get it what "pranksters" means Smile

update: I finnaly get it what "pranksters" means and it's not a good thing Tongue

"Man proposes, God disposes"
09-11-2015, 04:27 AM
I like this Clan.. so many activity, so many fun ...

Cheers Up Guys !!!
09-11-2015, 05:07 AM
Well considering I've never seen your name in clan chat or in the war room, perhaps there's a hint about why you don't find any activity here don't you think?

Word of advice people, when you find a so-called "problem", be mindful of the reason, often YOU are responsible. A clan's activity depends on its members' activity, if you don't do or say anything, then you are to blame.