Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
12-22-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
Well from what I see here there is a bit of Doubt about me.

So let me enlighten all of you on just what kind of player and person I am.

There was mention of me following Tameshi almost Blindly. You couldn't be more Wrong. Tameshi and I worked as a team. He was my leader he had the final say in things. As his second in command I not only followed him but I advised him, gave him my opinions and did what ever I could to help lead Midori. More so Tameshi was one of my best friends in the game and he and I are very alike, but I'm also different from Tameshi. So don't think there will be no Change you all are going to see soon enough.

Most of you hardly know me because I chose to not let much be known about me other than what you all have seen. So I will say this. I am a very open minded person. However I do not waver in my decisions Nor my choices. I will not be beatn down by propaganda or assumptions. Want to get to know me then reach out and speak with me. I'm always willing to makes new friends.

On the other hand as well I believe in Justice and fair play. and What I see right now in the War room is no where near that. All of you see whats being done to my clan yet none of you really have done anything to stand against this tyrany, but yet if this was happening to any of you. you'd want the same as Midori. Many of you don't attack Ki Sensu becaus you all get along with Yuuta. Yet what does his actions say about the kind of Leader he is. Is it okay that his clan is taking everything from Midori. For what

To teach us a Lesson that Ki has no business teaching us. We never did a thing to them for them to do what they are doing to us. I would completly understand if Hono was the clan doing this to us since we actually went to War with them. Thats Logics people. Now really think about this. Put your selves in the position of Midori What would you do??

That is my question to all of you.

You all are going to see a Side of Midori never seen before. yes I will still try to be as diplomayic as possiblefirst and for most. However from now on if Nothing is achieved from Diplomacy then you are Either With me or Against me. What side will you choose?

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2016, 06:26 PM
(12-22-2016 05:09 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  Well from what I see here there is a bit of Doubt about me.

So let me enlighten all of you on just what kind of player and person I am.

There was mention of me following Tameshi almost Blindly. You couldn't be more Wrong. Tameshi and I worked as a team. He was my leader he had the final say in things. As his second in command I not only followed him but I advised him, gave him my opinions and did what ever I could to help lead Midori. More so Tameshi was one of my best friends in the game and he and I are very alike, but I'm also different from Tameshi. So don't think there will be no Change you all are going to see soon enough.

Most of you hardly know me because I chose to not let much be known about me other than what you all have seen. So I will say this. I am a very open minded person. However I do not waver in my decisions Nor my choices. I will not be beatn down by propaganda or assumptions. Want to get to know me then reach out and speak with me. I'm always willing to makes new friends.

On the other hand as well I believe in Justice and fair play. and What I see right now in the War room is no where near that. All of you see whats being done to my clan yet none of you really have done anything to stand against this tyrany, but yet if this was happening to any of you. you'd want the same as Midori. Many of you don't attack Ki Sensu becaus you all get along with Yuuta. Yet what does his actions say about the kind of Leader he is. Is it okay that his clan is taking everything from Midori. For what

To teach us a Lesson that Ki has no business teaching us. We never did a thing to them for them to do what they are doing to us. I would completly understand if Hono was the clan doing this to us since we actually went to War with them. Thats Logics people. Now really think about this. Put your selves in the position of Midori What would you do??

That is my question to all of you.

You all are going to see a Side of Midori never seen before. yes I will still try to be as diplomayic as possiblefirst and for most. However from now on if Nothing is achieved from Diplomacy then you are Either With me or Against me. What side will you choose?
I will be oben minded too and wish you the best luck.
I can unterstand every single point you just mentioned.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
12-23-2016, 01:06 AM
(12-22-2016 05:09 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  Now really think about this. Put your selves in the position of Midori What would you do??

i really understand you. actually, few monthsbefore, i have been asking same question over and over, i was nearly in the same situation in which u, midori guys are now, but only one who wasnot understndimng me, it was tameshi. now i see, he(already you) has(have) same problem. we have already saw that tameshis way of thinking isnot giving/bringing anything good nor for ur clan, neither for its members. i friendly advice u to change some of his plans(like the one u guys said to yuuta - "we are main clan and will have land always, so we will always attack u", as i remember its ur words. so it would be good if u will negotiate to yuuta about stopping war between ur clans(to keep even what u have now) until there will appear better way to continue business.

as i wished u before, best of luck again, hope our clans will correct its relationship between each other.
12-23-2016, 01:08 AM
who will be the new sic?
12-23-2016, 01:16 AM
I will be open minded, and i will definitely give you a chance to lead the clan. I wish only great things on you, and on your clan. When clan's prosper, the game prospers.

But, i was speaking off of what i've seen in the past. I do understand the position you were in.

As far as "allowing Ki Sensu to do whatever they wished" Well, that was the war room we had set up, that you and Tameshi opted to keep, or at least chose to not speak out against. (See Aloshka's "Thylakaleo fan club" post)

So now, i don't really feel bad for you, because this could have been averted, alleviated, or otherwise put off, had we changed the way we think of war room. But you were willing to keep that, and now we find ourselves back in the same situation, so you have no room to point fingers on that.

I do hope in the future you can do good for your clan, and we can move the game to a state where everyone can enjoy it.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
12-23-2016, 02:04 AM
(12-23-2016 01:08 AM)niconicolas Wrote:  who will be the new sic?

I know! I know! Big Grin But maybe it's better to let Mattson to make official announcement with a proper panoply and invitation to the sake party.

(12-23-2016 01:16 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  I will be open minded, and i will definitely give you a chance to lead the clan. I wish only great things on you, and on your clan. When clan's prosper, the game prospers.

But, i was speaking off of what i've seen in the past. I do understand the position you were in.

As far as "allowing Ki Sensu to do whatever they wished" Well, that was the war room we had set up, that you and Tameshi opted to keep, or at least chose to not speak out against. (See Aloshka's "Thylakaleo fan club" post)

So now, i don't really feel bad for you, because this could have been averted, alleviated, or otherwise put off, had we changed the way we think of war room. But you were willing to keep that, and now we find ourselves back in the same situation, so you have no room to point fingers on that.

I do hope in the future you can do good for your clan, and we can move the game to a state where everyone can enjoy it.
Excuse me sir, can we talk about new War Room System?

Before we talk about Senpai's New War Room System, uhm... excuse me Senpai, but I would like to correct one little Senpai's mistake: it's not "Thylakaleo fan club", but "Thylakaleo (Leo) OFFICIAL FAN CLUB".
12-23-2016, 02:32 AM
(12-23-2016 02:04 AM)aloshka Wrote:  it's not "Thylakaleo fan club", but "Thylakaleo (Leo) OFFICIAL FAN CLUB".

You DARE question your Senpai? That's it, no more Desu for you.

12-23-2016, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 07:15 PM by Mattson0521.)
Iamhungey is Midori's New Second in Command.

The decision was based off of the vast amount of work he has done for the clan.

Leo again with all those choices I was not the deciding factor. I agreed with a lot of the ideas that were brought up. I never really disagreed with them and I only proposed Ideas. The decision made was Tameshi's to make not mine. Yes I supported him As I should have, but I did not make that decision. Nor will I be penalized or have any of the choices Tameshi made Thrown at me. Tameshi did what he thought was Right for the Clan and I respect that and the rest of us should as well. Everything that happens now is my decision and yes I want change.

also I did see the nice posts and best wishes. Thank you ^^

12-23-2016, 11:59 PM
I can respect that, just as Tonyk chose to go with a different system, and i agreed and followed him, even though i didn't think that it was the best idea. Now, only time will tell.

Hopefully we can begin to repair things with ki sensu, and move on.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the war room.

[Image: a52defa1c37566a5f4a9aeea06a186ac.png]

12-24-2016, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 06:20 PM by Mattson0521.)
In due time I promise Leo

Right now I need to focus on ending things with Ki and moving towards repairing the horribly destroyed relations between Ki and Midori. Trust as well that any other fractured relations with Midori and any other Clan will be repaired. I want Friendship and respect among all clans, Not hate or distrust. Midori is moving towards a positive future.

I want to make this extremely clear as well. The Past is the past. Midori Lives in the present and Looks to the future. So lets focus on that and Let the Past be the past.