Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.63 Average
Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
07-29-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
It is tough I will admit that. This kind of Situation always is.I'm working on making things better.

I hope to see changes in time, but that takes Patience.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2017, 12:54 AM
Yeah, i've been there. And in this war room climate, there isn't a lot of chance for change. So it makes it a lot trickier to actually get any land. But in fairness, land isn't what makes the clan.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
07-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Land, among other things, does make the clan. I joined Ki Sensu because it had many land in the North and thus thought it was strong. Now I see I was wrong, and learnt that land doesn't equal might, since a clan with far less land such as Midori Ken proved to be stronger than Ki Sensu in the spar.

But owning a large territory with many cities and villages, climbing in rank and being rewarded with clan armor, knowing other clan members among so many other things does give you a feeling of loyalty. Having land can at the most spare paying tolls when entering cities, but it contributes to the illusion of story clans. At the end they are but excessively large shells full of inactive members plus inexperienced players, with some serious members at the top keeping the thing alive.

While no story clan will ever give up its land unless it were to give it to a player clan and gain an ally, they should be reduced to about 15-20 tiles around their capital and let active player clans fight for the rest.
07-30-2017, 09:22 AM
(07-30-2017 04:14 AM)Korezaki Wrote:  Land, among other things, does make the clan. I joined Ki Sensu because it had many land in the North and thus thought it was strong. Now I see I was wrong, and learnt that land doesn't equal might, since a clan with far less land such as Midori Ken proved to be stronger than Ki Sensu in the spar.

But owning a large territory with many cities and villages, climbing in rank and being rewarded with clan armor, knowing other clan members among so many other things does give you a feeling of loyalty. Having land can at the most spare paying tolls when entering cities, but it contributes to the illusion of story clans. At the end they are but excessively large shells full of inactive members plus inexperienced players, with some serious members at the top keeping the thing alive.

While no story clan will ever give up its land unless it were to give it to a player clan and gain an ally, they should be reduced to about 15-20 tiles around their capital and let active player clans fight for the rest.

What a bright outlook you have on story clans ;c

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Honstly if midori had a less comical leader. That treated other leaders and even players with respect. With knowledge of how war room works. Midori wouldnt be the way it is now. if tama had any better choice im shure he would have given it to someone else. matty just... he needs to get a more.. sence of realism. Understand that you cant just order people around. you have to earn their respect. have see things how they do and be more reasonable.