Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
07-29-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Midori Ken - Clan Discussion
It is tough I will admit that. This kind of Situation always is.I'm working on making things better.

I hope to see changes in time, but that takes Patience.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2017, 12:54 AM
Yeah, i've been there. And in this war room climate, there isn't a lot of chance for change. So it makes it a lot trickier to actually get any land. But in fairness, land isn't what makes the clan.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
07-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Land, among other things, does make the clan. I joined Ki Sensu because it had many land in the North and thus thought it was strong. Now I see I was wrong, and learnt that land doesn't equal might, since a clan with far less land such as Midori Ken proved to be stronger than Ki Sensu in the spar.

But owning a large territory with many cities and villages, climbing in rank and being rewarded with clan armor, knowing other clan members among so many other things does give you a feeling of loyalty. Having land can at the most spare paying tolls when entering cities, but it contributes to the illusion of story clans. At the end they are but excessively large shells full of inactive members plus inexperienced players, with some serious members at the top keeping the thing alive.

While no story clan will ever give up its land unless it were to give it to a player clan and gain an ally, they should be reduced to about 15-20 tiles around their capital and let active player clans fight for the rest.
07-30-2017, 09:22 AM
(07-30-2017 04:14 AM)Korezaki Wrote:  Land, among other things, does make the clan. I joined Ki Sensu because it had many land in the North and thus thought it was strong. Now I see I was wrong, and learnt that land doesn't equal might, since a clan with far less land such as Midori Ken proved to be stronger than Ki Sensu in the spar.

But owning a large territory with many cities and villages, climbing in rank and being rewarded with clan armor, knowing other clan members among so many other things does give you a feeling of loyalty. Having land can at the most spare paying tolls when entering cities, but it contributes to the illusion of story clans. At the end they are but excessively large shells full of inactive members plus inexperienced players, with some serious members at the top keeping the thing alive.

While no story clan will ever give up its land unless it were to give it to a player clan and gain an ally, they should be reduced to about 15-20 tiles around their capital and let active player clans fight for the rest.

What a bright outlook you have on story clans ;c

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Honstly if midori had a less comical leader. That treated other leaders and even players with respect. With knowledge of how war room works. Midori wouldnt be the way it is now. if tama had any better choice im shure he would have given it to someone else. matty just... he needs to get a more.. sence of realism. Understand that you cant just order people around. you have to earn their respect. have see things how they do and be more reasonable.
09-03-2017, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 08:07 PM by Mattson0521.)
(07-30-2017 04:38 PM)Cordelia Wrote:  Honstly if midori had a less comical leader. That treated other leaders and even players with respect. With knowledge of how war room works. Midori wouldnt be the way it is now. if tama had any better choice im shure he would have given it to someone else. matty just... he needs to get a more.. sence of realism. Understand that you cant just order people around. you have to earn their respect. have see things how they do and be more reasonable.

Cordy please stop reflecting back to our differences as a way of how I treat others in my clan. We had differences of opinion and among friends thats fine. But I treat every one with respect until I'm disrespected and even then I remain respectful according to the rules. Am I perfect?? absolutely not, no one is and Yes I admit when I made a mistake or went to far. Like I said tho your thought on the kind of person I am is jaded a little. Thats understandable as we haven't been really talking much. Nor are you in Midori to know how I treat others in the clan. Midori isn't perfect either and for some players we might not be the best fit and thats ok. All clans have to deal with that.

So with that said lets put the past in the past Cordy.

To my fellow Leaders

So I have been spend time focusing on relations with other clans and its going well. I've talked with some of you about the restoration of Midori's home land Kanto. I remain patient with this matter but i want to take some time and discuss the possibilities of this goal happening.

So let me start with the Current options

Option #1 (Trade): We have already done some tardes that worked out well and even tho we don't have much to spare we do have Lands we can trade for Home Land tiles. Down side to this is we currently don't have a lot of land for trade so the amount of Land we could get isn't much, but its something at the least.

Option #2 (Spar): Sparing is a possibilitie however we don't have much to bet and might not be able to afford to lose at the moment.

Option #3 (Deals or Pacts): We are open to try and come to some other peaceful way of obtaining our home Land back, but that ofcouse depends on how the other leaders feel.

Lets see what we can come up with. ^^

P.S.
Saskia I'd like to talk with you about a possible trade.

09-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Hmmm. I haves an idea

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-26-2017, 08:09 PM
Should be hearing back from Pain today

09-27-2017, 07:28 AM
Matt in mad at the cowboys right now. so im just going to stay out of it and act cute. so yall have fun.
09-27-2017, 05:05 PM
Being Mad at the Cowboys is fine and dandy. Dislike that Football team. and I'm not even a Football Fan.

(Proceeds to grab Pool Stick and TV Remote. Turns on Hockey Game and proceeds to practice for Pool League.)