Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Last Pastry Left
07-01-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: The Last Pastry Left
Ha ha! Victory is as sweet as the muffin in my Clawwwwwwwhere's the muffin?

..... NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MUFFIN SCANNER! FIND THE TASTY TREAT!

(beep) (beep)

Okay, we go 15 steps that way....

(beep)

10 steps the other way....

(beep beep beep)
25 steeps back to where I started....

(beep)
15 steps that way...

(SOME TIME LATER)

...Aannnnnnddd I'm back where I started!
.....Wait....

Ahh, forget it, MUFFIN MAGNET!

(pulls self to muffin pool)
OH BOY! A MUFFIN POOL! CAAAANNOOONNNBAAALLLLLL!

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2015, 05:24 PM
I send Goku, Vegeta, Sasuke and naruto yo kill the kraken beat the jaegers and kaijus an take the muffin, after they are back i five them poisoned juice, take the muffin and eun away
05-27-2015, 01:59 PM
(03-14-2015 05:24 PM)Vali2002 Wrote:  I send Goku, Vegeta, Sasuke and naruto yo kill the kraken beat the jaegers and kaijus an take the muffin, after they are back i five them poisoned juice, take the muffin and eun away

(03-14-2015 05:24 PM)Vali2002 Wrote:  I send Goku, Vegeta, Sasuke and naruto yo kill the kraken beat the jaegers and kaijus an take the muffin, after they are back i five them poisoned juice, take the muffin and eun away
Hmmmmm interesting ideas children. I will end this petty muffin fight in 1 go. I call upon the heavens, earth, and hell absorbing all if its power to become an omnipotent being. I now imagine reality as I please. I then imagine everyone within 100 miles instant death. In victory I no longer hunger being a god. I simply burn the muffin in triumph. To make sure others don't interfere I create a clone who is telepathically connected to me and send him back in time to before I first arrived.
08-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Interesting idea Izanagi, now let me end this in funny style, I call Whis, the follower of Lord Beerus and ask him to send me back in time, right when you're going to absorb the power, and then hit you with a baseball bat in your head, and then simply take the muffin and eat it.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user