Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions on rebirthing
12-30-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Questions on rebirthing
(12-30-2016 11:16 AM)Kiritou the wise and ferocious Wrote:  Even if the Dan Level is 10th, you can still rebirth for the Gold accumulation, useful for increasing the Bank's maximum weight, getting the Soul-Infused gear designs you like for future stat-transfer processions, and for other things like the Invisible Hat and unique hairstyles.Idea

At least that's what we're doing since then.Idea

This was about 4 months ago.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2017, 11:09 PM
una pregunta lo unico que quiero saber es el ultimo dan porque yo aora estoy el dan 2 y quiero saver cual es el ultimo dan
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2017, 11:59 PM
(01-25-2017 11:09 PM)shadowdark Wrote:  una pregunta lo unico que quiero saber es el ultimo dan porque yo aora estoy el dan 2 y quiero saver cual es el ultimo dan

El Ultimo es 10. Pero puedas renacimiento o "Rebirth" mas antes. No ganar mas dan pero ganar mas oro todavia.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-23-2017, 03:40 AM
I finally reached lvl 80 and have two(primarily) more questions on this subject:

1. When you go back to lvl 1, doesn't a whooole lot of your gear(most, if not all) become unusable, due to the 'level required' constant? If so, doesn't that include whatever your currently equipped with, soul-infused or otherwise?

2.Does your soul-infused gear(equipped or not) lose all exp go all the way back to one as well? And if so, does it lose whatever stat increases it accumulated during your time with it?
03-23-2017, 03:59 AM
(03-23-2017 03:40 AM)akano-iwamoto Wrote:  I finally reached lvl 80 and have two(primarily) more questions on this subject:

1. When you go back to lvl 1, doesn't a whooole lot of your gear(most, if not all) become unusable, due to the 'level required' constant? If so, doesn't that include whatever your currently equipped with, soul-infused or otherwise?

2.Does your soul-infused gear(equipped or not) lose all exp go all the way back to one as well? And if so, does it lose whatever stat increases it accumulated during your time with it?

1. Yes, you won't be able to use your euipment as long as you reach the required level again. The gear you are currently equipped with will be taken off and put in your inventory. However, you should take it off by yourself before you rebirth. Sometimes the game messes up the taking off part and you lose an item you are wearing. So i guess better rebirth naked and put your stuff into a bank.

2. Your gear will not be reseted. There is a own scroll to buy from the peddler to reset soul infused items. Doing so will indeed reset the stats to a lvl 1 state. You are not guaranteed to get the same stats again tho. So if you have bad stats it's worth a try but if you have good stats keep it at lvl 80.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
03-23-2017, 04:09 AM
(03-23-2017 03:40 AM)akano-iwamoto Wrote:  I finally reached lvl 80 and have two(primarily) more questions on this subject:

Yes, the gear will be unusable to you. It will all be automatically un-equipped, and remain at level 80.

You can reset your soul infused gear much in the same way you can reset your own level. It won't reset on it's own, you need to buy a scroll to reset it to level 1.

This will reset all of the stats of the gear to somewhere between 1-4 for most items, and they will gain stats as you level them up.

Usually, the gear will not be as strong as it was the first time it was level 80, so sometimes, it is better to find new gear to use to get back to level 80, and store your main level 80 gear in the bank.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png