Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
More xp
05-18-2015, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 11:21 PM by Zetra.)
More xp
This game is fun but getting xp takes forever to get to level 80. The xp rate is faster than most games though so that is good. But there are only few ways to obtain it. Farming a random group that is 3 levels higher and gives good xp or doing low xp quest and go to dungeons that don't consistently give good xp like the farming does. It gets mighty repetitive doing that, which could be another reason why people stop rebirthing at level 80.

Another way to xp and make the trip a little bit faster and a lot less repetitive.
Guys I am gonna need more suggestions in addition to this but here is my idea. One of my earlier post talked about guardians, but why don't we just have the special boss part without permanent guardians or guardian boost.
special bosses are for a range of 5 levels, higher than the map's range of 3. For example the first area for special boss would be 1-5. To paint a picture to how this would look imagine the special boss feature to be exactly like the map except it only goes in a straight left to right horizontal line with by one square. You complete the first area you move on to the next. You can go past 1-5 area even if you aren't higher than level 5. This would make it very harder but if you can do than you get tons of xp.

The last battle of each area will have a boss. These bosses may be ones you have seen in story or in the manga if you read it. The boss will give xp you wouldn't get from quest at your level, and at earlier levels it will just level you up. They will have a chance to drop potatoes, ring half, mask, and gloves

New mask and gloves are only at the level 60-65 and higher.
The chance of getting orange from these bosses should be 10 or 5%

As for guardians you can spend gold for a guardian to help you in 1 special boss battle. If you are at least at level 40-45 you can spend gold for a guardian in 1 special boss battle. Getting a guardian will increase your chance of getting better drops.

As for after 80-85 you will unlock a legendary mode that will be even harder but will drop better gear. Beating it will give you an achievement and you will get 10 gold. Legendary mode will be set up differently so that you can go to it when you are a lower level again as a reward for rebirthing. At first you will only have 90-95 and 95-100 unlocked when entering legend mode. After beating it you will get 10% xp bonus every time you rebirth(Doesn't stack)
and you will unlock lower leveled areas for legendary mode so that you can go there as a lower level maybe starting from 20-25.

Just an idea anyway and just so we are clear you have to beat them in order no skipping around.

Players can compete by trying to clear an area faster than their friends. The person with the shortest clear time by the end of the month will receive 1gold for each one they have the fastest time for.

Anyone could wipe out low level areas so that is anyones game for just about half of them. Each person will be limited up to 30 gold a month this way meaning if someone somehow cleared 30 areas the fastest or higher they will only receive 30 gold.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: More xp
Make exps gained from quests 10x bigger. Just like in any MMORPG

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
05-18-2015, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 11:50 PM by Zetra.)
(05-18-2015 11:22 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  Make exps gained from quests 10x bigger. Just like in any MMORPG

its not 10x bigger that would level you up multiple times. Silly fox. I sad it will make leveling up easier but not that easy. How do you know you can defeat the boss that is 4 or 5 levels higher than you?

bosses aren't just people you step on. The xp will be high for the bosses compared to the minions. There is only 1 boss per area and you will have a limited amount of times you can do an area per day probably 2 for low level areas and 4 for higher.
05-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Quote:its not 10x bigger that would level you up multiple times. Silly fox. I sad it will make leveling up easier but not that easy. How do you know you can defeat the boss that is 4 or 5 levels higher than you?

I was not referring to your idea. I was just making a suggestion on how to gain exp faster without breaking the balance of the game.

Your idea requires a tremendous amount of discussions, coding, and debugging in order to be applied to the system. And this does not include the chances of bad reception from the community.
I'd rather stick to simple ideas that does not consume too much manpower

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
05-19-2015, 12:30 AM
MANPOWA saves dolphins Centifolia. This is just another add-on idea to the updates which hopefully come like I suggested in my wish list notification idea.
05-19-2015, 12:59 AM
Although wanting to improve the game with your suggestions is praiseworthy, Zetra, the devs aren't short of things to do as it is, I believe.
The game isn't finished yet - season 2 is yet to be included and we don't know how many more seasons are to follow - and even with other suggestions and bugfixes there's still a lot to do.
So I also think that focusing on simpler ideas is better for now.
(That's probably also why the trade channel was included instead of something complicated like an auction house, for example)
05-19-2015, 05:05 AM
big no to everything you mentioned that gives special item drops. you just mentioned in another post you started that devs need more support "money". then you go off and make a post that would take away just that. *facepalm*

as it is it only takes 3-4 days to go from lvl 1-80 without raccoons. exp gain is very easy and you don't even have to play it. just put on auto fight and click after battle run out then back in, then go back to whatever your doing outside the game. rinse and repeat.

centifolia is right, if theres going to be an exp change, it needs to be quests give more exp per minute then finding that group of enemies and farming them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I play as a pure swordsman. I don't use chi, ninja, or element skills.
05-19-2015, 10:59 AM
(05-19-2015 05:05 AM)zatoichi Wrote:  big no to everything you mentioned that gives special item drops. you just mentioned in another post you started that devs need more support "money". then you go off and make a post that would take away just that. *facepalm*

as it is it only takes 3-4 days to go from lvl 1-80 without raccoons. exp gain is very easy and you don't even have to play it. just put on auto fight and click after battle run out then back in, then go back to whatever your doing outside the game. rinse and repeat.

centifolia is right, if theres going to be an exp change, it needs to be quests give more exp per minute then finding that group of enemies and farming them.

Just because I suggest doesn't mean I expect immediate results. I don't care if it comes soon or not. My point was it is very repetitive rinsing and repeating the same exact thing is very dull.
05-19-2015, 02:48 PM
I do agree it is dull, but getting special items wont change that part about it.

the special fights and exp or whatever I don't have a problem with, it will add more flavor to the game which is fine. the devs have a good setup so far on this game as far as getting items, I don't think it needs to be changed or easier to obtain those special items.

I play as a pure swordsman. I don't use chi, ninja, or element skills.
05-20-2015, 12:32 AM
MORE XP FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!