Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Ki Sensu - Clan Discussion
06-25-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: Ki Sensu - Clan Discussion
(06-25-2017 02:39 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  Hi, my IGN is VoidSlasher. I joined Ki Sensu solely for Lady Tsubasa Cool. Is that a problem? I wish to study the arts of item making. Please share with me or request me if you need raw materials for making one.

I also tend to mine every now and then but end up having to throw away the ores since they have no use, I'd like to join you and share them so that we could both make swords.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2017, 06:22 AM
(06-25-2017 06:19 AM)madTuna Wrote:  
(06-25-2017 02:39 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  Hi, my IGN is VoidSlasher. I joined Ki Sensu solely for Lady Tsubasa Cool. Is that a problem? I wish to study the arts of item making. Please share with me or request me if you need raw materials for making one.

I also tend to mine every now and then but end up having to throw away the ores since they have no use, I'd like to join you and share them so that we could both make swords.

You making the blue swords? I never made one yet, as they are so ore intensive. Level 80 sword cost 8k coins, 1 titanium, 2 iron, and 2 coal. Never had the chance to start yet because most of the time, finding ore is unproductive and heavy.
07-26-2017, 06:00 AM
Make this thread alive

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
07-26-2017, 08:43 AM
How about we get nicknames
07-26-2017, 09:53 AM
we have nic names... Madtuna your mady, then we have. yuui thy chro/ace sissy. ally tendy fred mam naru kenny kempa. windy jin pathy nono toy yuki maru momo king sad soy lone los cordy cord cordle and i know im forgeting some.
07-26-2017, 02:31 PM
(07-26-2017 09:53 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  we have nic names... Madtuna your mady, then we have. yuui thy chro/ace sissy. ally tendy fred mam naru kenny kempa. windy jin pathy nono toy yuki maru momo king sad soy lone los cordy cord cordle and i know im forgeting some.

I already have a nickname?Cool

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2017, 04:54 PM
mm hmm
07-28-2017, 08:10 AM
(07-26-2017 09:53 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  we have nic names... Madtuna your mady, then we have. yuui thy chro/ace sissy. ally tendy fred mam naru kenny kempa. windy jin pathy nono toy yuki maru momo king sad soy lone los cordy cord cordle and i know im forgeting some.

Tuna=Madtuna / Yuui=Yurei (?) / Thy=Thylakaleo / Chro=Chronos / Ally=(?) / Tendy=Tendril / Fred=Freddzy / Mam=(?) / Naru=(?) / Kenny=Kenchiro / Kempa=(?) / Windy=(?) / Jin=(?) / Pathy=(?) / Nono=(?) / Toy=(?) / Yuki=(?) / Maru=(?) / Momo=(?) / King=(?) / Sad=Sadflute / Soy=Soysauce / Lone=Loner (?) / Los=(?) / Cordy=Cordelia / Cord=(?) / Cordle=(?) --- so I got about 11/27 (4 out of 10) right. I guess if a random player doesn't know you, you aren't that good or famous.

I was thinking "Ki demon" since I'm the one who kills the most enemy troops.
07-28-2017, 03:49 PM
;-; i know... sniffle sniffle... im not famous ;-;
07-28-2017, 05:34 PM
(07-28-2017 03:49 PM)Cordelia Wrote:  ;-; i know... sniffle sniffle... im not famous ;-;
;-; you are the only one with 3 nic names ;-;
or i'm stupid and those are different people ._.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]