Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Ki Sensu - Clan Discussion
06-25-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: Ki Sensu - Clan Discussion
(06-25-2017 02:39 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  Hi, my IGN is VoidSlasher. I joined Ki Sensu solely for Lady Tsubasa Cool. Is that a problem? I wish to study the arts of item making. Please share with me or request me if you need raw materials for making one.

I also tend to mine every now and then but end up having to throw away the ores since they have no use, I'd like to join you and share them so that we could both make swords.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Ki Sensu - Clan Discussion
(06-25-2017 06:19 AM)madTuna Wrote:  
(06-25-2017 02:39 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  Hi, my IGN is VoidSlasher. I joined Ki Sensu solely for Lady Tsubasa Cool. Is that a problem? I wish to study the arts of item making. Please share with me or request me if you need raw materials for making one.

I also tend to mine every now and then but end up having to throw away the ores since they have no use, I'd like to join you and share them so that we could both make swords.

You making the blue swords? I never made one yet, as they are so ore intensive. Level 80 sword cost 8k coins, 1 titanium, 2 iron, and 2 coal. Never had the chance to start yet because most of the time, finding ore is unproductive and heavy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply