Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.75 Average
Honoshihai - Clan Discussion
05-10-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Honoshihai - Clan Discussion
Last I checked, there was no more Honoshihai clan, so guess this topic should be closed. :F

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2016, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 07:06 PM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
All hail The Demon Empire.Oops no they changed it again make that Sacred Empire
05-10-2016, 07:17 PM
(05-10-2016 06:58 PM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  All hail The Demon Empire.Oops no they changed it again make that Sacred Empire

Hahahahahaha, not sure if you're trolling or not as I'm forbidden to open the game on this comp (at work).

05-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Nope Hono is now the Sacred Empire and Chronos is now Sesshomaru and Rain now has Eternal fusion and Infinite fusion.Chronos has a new custom as well not sure if Rain is the new strongest since he has Ef but Sesshomaru custom might be as strong or stronger than Ef i'm not sure.
05-11-2016, 05:25 AM
(05-10-2016 08:14 PM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  Nope Hono is now the Sacred Empire and Chronos is now Sesshomaru and Rain now has Eternal fusion and Infinite fusion.Chronos has a new custom as well not sure if Rain is the new strongest since he has Ef but Sesshomaru custom might be as strong or stronger than Ef i'm not sure.

sounds like alot of bugged stats
05-11-2016, 09:30 AM
Sounds more like a whole lot fusion smoothies :v but they all probs have some old world bugged gear who knows besides Aloshka the all knowing.
05-11-2016, 04:50 PM
(05-10-2016 08:14 PM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  Nope Hono is now the Sacred Empire and Chronos is now Sesshomaru and Rain now has Eternal fusion and Infinite fusion.Chronos has a new custom as well not sure if Rain is the new strongest since he has Ef but Sesshomaru custom might be as strong or stronger than Ef i'm not sure.

I'm genuinely clueless right now, seriously, I have no idea what are you talking about XD
Looks like I have left the game for a long time, can someone elaborate what happened with hono?

"Man proposes, God disposes"
05-11-2016, 05:22 PM
(05-11-2016 04:50 PM)KevinOmsa Wrote:  

I'm genuinely clueless right now, seriously, I have no idea what are you talking about XD
(...)

Hahahahah, ikr!? That's why Sage is still sempai to us, mere humans.

05-12-2016, 03:32 AM
*mere mortals* basically I meant Aloshka is the only one who knows about their gear because Aloshka knows all.
05-12-2016, 04:54 AM
Not everything (but a lot) and not me, but Aoi Hoiru's Intelligence Agency.